Stubbs The Zombie (PC) -- $5 from Game Agent

maxim2boobles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Use the coupon code ASPYRTHANKS now for $15 off, good through November 30th.

Actual game costs $20 - $15 =$5

- Coupon code works on all titles

Defense Grid : The Awakening -- $5

Stubbs The Zombie -- $5

CPU: AMD or Intel 2 GHz | Memory: 512 MB RAM
NOTICE: Some 3D accelerator cards with the chipset listed here may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilized by Stubbs the Zombie. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX compatibility.

NOTICE: ATI Video Cards Not supported.

Supported Chipsets: NVIDIA GEFORCE FX 5200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5300, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5700, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 5950, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6200, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 6800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8400, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8500, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8600, NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800, NVIDIA GEFORCE 9600, NVIDIA QUADRO FX 1400

Last edited by a moderator:
ha! I was going to find this thread again..Yeah, I've still had no luck..I did notice it pops up in GFWL (I'm a total GFWL noob since I just installed it yesterday..) so I gave it another try. Still had the no internet connection problem.

I just checked find my order, it just takes me to the GameAgent online store where the download file is, and the same order number. Even if I view invoice, same order number. I don't want to uninstall this game! would be great if I could get it working. I pride myself when I can run games on a $300 e-machine :)

I'm having trouble getting the game to install on my Windows 7 machine. It takes forever to extract Stubbs The zombie.msi and then it encounters an error during the install. Weird thing is, it appears that the game is installed anyway. So I click to start the game, it asks for the serial number, I enter it and press 'OK' and the it tells me that it can't connect to the internet to activate my game. Wtf?

I sent Game Agent an email on December 8 regarding the fact that I was not given a serial key. On December 9 they got back to me and said they were escalating my email to a higher department, and I should receive an email from them within 3 days. It's been 8 days since they told me this and I still have not heard from them again.

[quote name='Cheadyp']I sent Game Agent an email on December 8 regarding the fact that I was not given a serial key. On December 9 they got back to me and said they were escalating my email to a higher department, and I should receive an email from them within 3 days. It's been 8 days since they told me this and I still have not heard from them again.[/QUOTE]

The same situation for me. I sent them an email on the 10th and received a reply on the 11th stating that i would be hearing from them in 24 - 48 hours. Still nothing. I do have a ticket number though. Maybe I'll send them another email tonight.

I have a sinking feeling that I won't be able to get a serial number, even though I was able to download the game.

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Oh, man. So this thread is still active because people got ripped? or they weren't able to get the game for free?[/QUOTE]
Ya, but it only takes minimal effort to post here. So it will probably still pop up until all of us cheapasses get the game.

I'm a dedicated CAG, and proud of it! ;)

bread's done
Back