Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='Skram']Had the same problem, I have to use newer codes and not ones in the OPs description for it to actually work. Kinda weird.

Also had the LBP thing happen to me too. Was like WAIT WHAT, then sadface.[/QUOTE]

It's funny when that happens so many times that when you actually do win you don't notice it at first.

Only lets me enter one code now for the level one. When I fist played I would have to exit out of the site to enter the other 2 codes because no link would pop up to add another code. Now the links that say add another just pop up with the list of stuff you can win. Also when I exit out of the site it resets the codes.

[quote name='sendme']Only lets me enter one code now for the level one. When I fist played I would have to exit out of the site to enter the other 2 codes because no link would pop up to add another code. Now the links that say add another just pop up with the list of stuff you can win. Also when I exit out of the site it resets the codes.[/QUOTE]

What browser are you using? I've had no problems with Chrome (aside from not letting me put my winning info in, but they emailed me), and IE seems to not be giving anyone trouble.

So far I won nada...! GRRR!

I am very interested in the Uncharted 2 DLC, Pain, and High Velocity bowling. If anyone has them, please PM me. I will trade.

Has anyone else seen any actual subway prizes on here? Most I've seen are 1990s Movie Rentals and LBP2/Game Codes.

[quote name='Skram']Has anyone else seen any actual subway prizes on here? Most I've seen are 1990s Movie Rentals and LBP2/Game Codes.[/QUOTE]

I won a $5 subway card. The only other subway prize is a $260 subway card(aka subs for a year), I think.

[quote name='doodofdoods']I won a $5 subway card. The only other subway prize is a $260 subway card(aka subs for a year), I think.[/QUOTE]

There's also additional prizes they're giving away via a firedrill for the first number of participants (which I believe are announced on Facebook and Twitter):

[quote name='Subway Official Rules']
  • Week Starting 8/23/10
    • Alert #1: 75 - PlayStation 3® game copies of either Gran Turismo 5, Little Big Planet 2, Mod Nation Racers
    • Alert #2: 75 - $20 SUBWAY® cards
  • Week Starting 9/30/10
    • Alert #1: 75 - PlayStation 3® game copies of either Gran Turismo 5, Little Big Planet 2, Mod Nation Racers
    • Alert #2: 75 - $20 SUBWAY® cards
  • Week Starting 9/6/10
    • Alert #1: 50 - PlayStation 3® Game Packs consisting of Gran Turismo 5, Little Big Planet 2, and Mod Nation Racers
    • Alert #2: 10 - One Year’s supply of $5 FOOTLONG™ Subs, each Prize awarded in the form of - $260 SUBWAY® card
[/quote]

I missed the LBP2 this past Thursday, but managed to snag the $20 Subway card on Friday.

Finally I won something.. the Invizimals PSP Entertainment pack! I had no clue what this was and I was really hoping to win LBP2 or GT5 but once I read up what the prize was, I was ecstatic. :)

I can't believe the PSP camera hasn't come out yet in the States. I'm glad it's finally coming out.

Level 2 Prizing
#7​
Receive one of the three PS3™ games (Gran Turismo 5™, Little Big Planet 2™ or Mod Nation Racers™) valued between $39.99 & $59.99. Rated E
7625​
$39.99 - $59.99​
$457,424​
#8​
Sony Piiq™ Headphones
50​
$50.00​
$2,500​
#9​
SonyStyle Cards
100​
$50.00​
$5,000​
#10​
**PlayStation®Move software bundles including Sports Champions™ game, Move controller and PS Eye.
100​
$99.00​
$9,900​
#11​
Sony Electronic bloggie™ Cameras
100​
$100​
$10,000​
#12​
PSP® Entertainment Packs that include a movie, a game and stand alone console: Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker™ PSP Entertainment Pack. Rated T
225​
$199.00​
$44,775​
#13​
PSP® Entertainment Packs that include a movie, a game and stand alone console: Invizimals™ PSP Entertainment Pack. Rated E
225​
$199.00​
$44,775​

I'm gonna go ahead and try around midnight tonight...I've been trying around 2am and haven't won anything. Would love to get the LBP, Modnation Racers, or Invizimals prizes.

How do I get these free plays to work? I click the link and it takes me to the site saying I have one free play but after I enter my email address it asks for a code. Is there a code somewhere I'm missing? Thanks.

Ive won high Velocity Bowling a little while ago, but im trying to go for more.

If anyone wins an extra Pain Download Id love to take that off your hands. Thats mainly what Im going for since theres no chance in heck ill get any of th big prizes.

[quote name='Third Eye']How do I get these free plays to work? I click the link and it takes me to the site saying I have one free play but after I enter my email address it asks for a code. Is there a code somewhere I'm missing? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

The codes you are looking for can be found on the first post. Good luck!

[quote name='The McMuffin Fanboy']24 codes and still nothing :/[/QUOTE]

same here. play everyday and nothing. but i think we will win at least something eventually

Just saw Fortune Hunter Editon as a prize, didn't they make only like 5 of those? It also seems theres Loco Roco as a prize.

[quote name='Skram']Just saw Fortune Hunter Editon as a prize, didn't they make only like 5 of those? It also seems theres Loco Roco as a prize.[/QUOTE]

They made 200 sets of the Fortune Hunter edition. These are most likely the last 50.

Is there any "trick" to getting a prize? I've been entering emails and codes nonstop for the last two hours and still no prize.

I read around that you go to the website at 9 PM EST for the best chances of winning...

maybe they blocked your ip or something

I tried being naughty for about 5 tries then I gave up. I don't think I'm gonna do it anymore because being good I won it 2nd day in a row with my straight address. And If they blocked me from finding out I'd be very sad/mad.

Won a Loco Roco 2 code for PSP, but since I don't use my PSP anymore, I'd trade it for Microsoft points or whatever you can offer. Just PM me if interested.

Like about Wednesday, (the first time i played) I won a green tote bag the first try then on Thursday in the fire drill alerts (the twitter) i won the LBP2 (i was jumping around the house lolz crazy) in friday those $20 gift cards went fast (i missed it) what im REALLY hoping to win is the Invisimals Pack, ps3 with Move, or ps3 with a 3d tv (and i will give the Blue PSP-3000 [i already have a Camouflage PSP from the MGS: PW camo pack] to gamestop for some credit)

I thought I won a PS3 with Move Mundle but the other match was just a move bundle with PS3 i almost started :bouncy::D to think i won a PS3 with Move, but then when i saw i didnt i was like :bomb: :cry:

Finally got something! Woohoo!

I won High Velocity Bowling! Don't have a PS3 though, so probably going to put it up for trade.

But I'm glad I got something! :D

EDIT: Ended up just giving it away to another user.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Middleman16']Won a Loco Roco 2 code for PSP, but since I don't use my PSP anymore, I'd trade it for Microsoft points or whatever you can offer. Just PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

OOo I really want it but all i have to offer is a 48 hr xbox live code..

[quote name='Skram']Had the same problem, I have to use newer codes and not ones in the OPs description for it to actually work. Kinda weird.

Also had the LBP thing happen to me too. Was like WAIT WHAT, then sadface.[/QUOTE]

You're leaving a space after you copy and paste the code. Don't = problem solved. :D

is there a reason why i haven't recieved an email even thought i've won a price? i took a screen pic just in case

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Finally got something! Woohoo!

I won High Velocity Bowling! Don't have a PS3 though, so probably going to put it up for trade.

But I'm glad I got something! :D

EDIT: Ended up just giving it away to another user.[/QUOTE]

Damn! Hey if anyone totally doesn't want HVB I WANT THAT SHIT

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Damn! Hey if anyone totally doesn't want HVB I WANT THAT SHIT[/QUOTE]

me tooo i will trade you loco roco 2 or uncharted 2 dlc just pm me

bread's done
Back