Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='slowdive21']Now it is not working again. They only code that worked out of the 3 i've tried so far is the newest one. The one above it and the first one gave me an error.[/QUOTE]

I was having plenty of problems. Saying codes were invalid or already used and then at times I would also have the error pop up after placing my peppers. I'm using IE and have tried on a couple computers. Not just a Firefox thing.

Yeah, been playing on two accounts each day (sockpuppeting one for my brother) and all I've got so far was a rental. I just want GT5 so I can quit playing!

The error popped up for me once, too. Looks like their server is just shitty today, since I couldn't even play earlier.

[quote name='4thHorseman']I was having plenty of problems. Saying codes were invalid or already used and then at times I would also have the error pop up after placing my peppers. I'm using IE and have tried on a couple computers. Not just a Firefox thing.[/QUOTE]
its the codes. you can't use the codes more than once per account now.

[quote name='shosh']its the codes. you can't use the codes more than once per account now.[/QUOTE]

I am getting the error on my first attempt with any code, after I place my peppers. There is something wrong with the website.

I got some processing errors a couple times... it seemed to be directly related to leaving a space at the end of the code when you paste it.

I haven't won a damn thing... yay! I saw one where it had LittleBigPlanet 2 and then LittleBigPlanet 2 collectors edition. How annoying!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Say, are there any strategies to help your chances?? Like how to line up the peppers??? Thanks![/QUOTE]

It's pre-determined wins, luck of the draw. The flash game is just a front.

So, how do you actually go about unlocking the other prize levels? I seemed to have been able to put in a code, refresh, put in another to go up, but now it's either going odd (put in code, level one, put in another, still one, put in a third and it bumps me to all three unlocked) or not working at all.

[quote name='reubensitos']Here you go! 9MBD-D8B9-2FTG

Ps. If anyone has a code for Clash of Titans, PM me pleeeease. I want to see it! lol[/QUOTE]

PM'd

[quote name='neverletthem']So, how do you actually go about unlocking the other prize levels? I seemed to have been able to put in a code, refresh, put in another to go up, but now it's either going odd (put in code, level one, put in another, still one, put in a third and it bumps me to all three unlocked) or not working at all.[/QUOTE]

just add another code once u win or lose on the first code

[quote name='FadeToOne']I got some processing errors a couple times... it seemed to be directly related to leaving a space at the end of the code when you paste it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! This was the problem. I can't believe I missed it. :applause:

these are thuff I want to win Invisimals Entertainment Pack (will gvie the Blue PSP-3000 to gamestop for credit since i have a PSP already) or i wasnt to win a PS3 Move Bundle or PS3 with 3DTV and accessories

[quote name='punkamainia']these are thuff I want to win Invisimals Entertainment Pack (will gvie the Blue PSP-3000 to gamestop for credit since i have a PSP already) or i wasnt to win a PS3 Move Bundle or PS3 with 3DTV and accessories[/QUOTE]or GT5 or Modnation Racers (I won a Green Tote Bag and LBP2 in the same week i first played lolz)

[quote name='stopchildren']I got a Patapon 2 code that I can't use - anybody want to trade for LocoRoco or any of the ps3 downloadable games?[/QUOTE]

Blah Patapon is the only prize I really really want but I cant win it =( I have a Clash of the Titans rental if you'd kindly still like to trade :lol:

[quote name='ohram']Will this allow us to reuse our codes for a second time, or is it just a quicker way to enter? Because I'm out of free entries until Subway releases more.[/QUOTE]

Easier to enter as it skips the matching game.
(Game was always predetermined anyways).

Edit: I was always able to reuse the same codes after 24hrs for the same email. Does it not allow you to?

5 days and nothing =/, starting to lose my sanity. (Not even a damn movie rental), i just want Loco Roco 2 T.T, maybe midnight will be lucky tonight

I won one of the bigger prizes earlier in the night. I followed all the instructions it gave me. I printed out myself a copy (two, actually) of the winning page. But, I never received any kind of e-mail.

Nothing faked here, so what gives? I've tried to contact them but I have yet to get a reply. Am I sending my feedback to the wrong E-Mail or something?

[quote name='Leenk']I won one of the bigger prizes earlier in the night. I followed all the instructions it gave me. I printed out myself a copy (two, actually) of the winning page. But, I never received any kind of e-mail.

Nothing faked here, so what gives? I've tried to contact them but I have yet to get a reply. Am I sending my feedback to the wrong E-Mail or something?[/QUOTE]I'm on the same boat. I saved the confirmation number from the page but never received it in my email. I emailed them last week and no reply yet. So I emailed them earlier again. Just wondering, what email were you using? I used an AOL email and never got any emails for entering the contest or anything. But when my girl and sister entered, it sent them emails on their emails that's not AOL.

Hey OP here, updated the post. Sorry Ive been MIA for a few days, been trying to settle in my dorm and stuff. Anyway I'll definitely be online more now so just PM if you have any codes you'd like posted.

[quote name='MrBoss']I'll just leave this here:
http://frenzy.subwayfreshbuzz.mobi/[/QUOTE]

I dont understand what this does? It permanantly says that
ive entered 3 codes today, and allows me to keep entering the same code over and over and over again and just keeps saying sorry try again blah blah..

How is that suppose to work?

[quote name='CBas92']Hey OP here, updated the post. Sorry Ive been MIA for a few days, been trying to settle in my dorm and stuff. Anyway I'll definitely be online more now so just PM if you have any codes you'd like posted.[/QUOTE]

Thanks OP for keeping it updated for us!

I won a Clash of the Titans SD rental. I watched that movie in 3D and that was a waste of money so hopefully the regular non-3D version will be better.

BTW, if people are using Hotmail make sure to check the Junk folder. My prize confirmation email was in there, along with the initial email Subway sent when I first entered the contest.

and thx OP for the updates!

Its weird I won PAIN but I typed in a freebee today and I've been at level 3. My contest was for only level 1 prizes. I guess you can win more then 1 prize per level ?

After 6 days of playing (3 x a day) since winning a Level 2 prize, I finally won again. Ended up claiming Locoroco 2 for PSP even though I don't own a PSP. Doubt I would've gotten anything better from Level 1. Would love to trade it for Pain though, if anyone wants. :D Anyhow, all that's left for me is a Level 3 prize, and hopefully I'll win something again.

[quote name='spedmunki']Keeps saying "Oops an error occurred" when I try to play. Lame[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's the same thing I got when I just tried to claim my prize.

bread's done
Back