Subway Fiery Footlong Frenzy Thread

[quote name='n00bie']Why is it that every other post of yours is regarding cheating? We're all cheaters apparently, and you are the lone innocent that used your original compuserve email address from 1995, but won a prize from each tier. Is that about right?

EDIT: Actually, my bad. Every single post you've made in this thread is about cheating.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Timmy2Blaze']He's upset that his CPU froze when he tried to claim his green subway bag. He has a boo-boo from not winning a tier 2 prize or better while everyone else does. :lol:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='n00bie']Lol. Owned.[/QUOTE]

Well thats because this entire thread is all but posts about cheating. And I won a copy of Modnations racer tier 2 Legit 1 email address. I know I will be getting my game. Do you??

The problem when you & everyone else cheats on contests is that it ruins it for everyone. Yeah you might get your prize(s) or you might not. What I know is that contests & companies catch on to cheating. They cancel contests or stop doing them all together. Take the Kmart contest where you could win a $20 gift card I think it was every 5 mins. So many people cheated & used bots on that one Kmart stopped it 1/2 way through.

Oh and btw Im not some bitter kid that cant win anything. I have won plenty of things by following contest rules. Trips to Vegas, New Orleans (Superbowl XXXVI w/ tix), 46" LCD tv, (2) XBox 360s, Wii, $500 Amazon Gift Card, Mt Dew Arcade game, Mini Fridge & a ton more. You do not need to cheat to win.

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Well thats because this entire thread is all but posts about cheating. And I won a copy of Modnations racer tier 2 Legit 1 email address. I know I will be getting my game. Do you??

The problem when you & everyone else cheats on contests is that it ruins it for everyone. Yeah you might get your prize(s) or you might not. What I know is that contests & companies catch on to cheating. They cancel contests or stop doing them all together. Take the Kmart contest where you could win a $20 gift card I think it was every 5 mins. So many people cheated & used bots on that one Kmart stopped it 1/2 way through.

Oh and btw Im not some bitter kid that cant win anything. I have won plenty of things by following contest rules. Trips to Vegas, New Orleans (Superbowl XXXVI w/ tix), 46" LCD tv, (2) XBox 360s, Wii, $500 Amazon Gift Card, Mt Dew Arcade game, Mini Fridge & a ton more. You do not need to cheat to win.[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm not getting what you're saying here. So you're pro cheating?

everyone will getr there 1 prize sent to there house because most people used internet at mcdees,starbucks,hospital ect ect so a million people have had the same ip adress, btw its all about the adresses

[quote name='Coyotezeye']

Oh and btw Im not some bitter kid that cant win anything. I have won plenty of things by following contest rules. Trips to Vegas, New Orleans (Superbowl XXXVI w/ tix), 46" LCD tv, (2) XBox 360s, Wii, $500 Amazon Gift Card, Mt Dew Arcade game, Mini Fridge & a ton more. You do not need to cheat to win.[/QUOTE]

To the CAG's, forgive me for this rant...

You know, I read this a few hours ago and it's been replaying in the back of my mind ever since. I don't care if you live next door to a Leprechaun and you shit four leaf clovers, NO ONE is that lucky. And even if you were, coming here to brag about it shows you're either a douche or a liar. And judging by the amount of "stuff you won" and their values, you sound like both.

But then again, who am I to judge? maybe you did win all that stuff. Cheaters always prosper :D

As for me, winning LBP2 is the luckiest I've been in a long time (aside from my son being born). I've lost my job, we barely make it by week by week and we're lucky to buy groceries. My point isn't to throw my situation and bad fortune in anyone's face for sympathy. I'm merely saying that me as a gamer see's an opportunity like this to get free games. Games I never would've been able to get to begin with. Am I creating 15 email addresses just for this contest? No. Am I using the few I have and my wifes? Yes. Why? Because I know the odds of me winning are absolutely dick. So don't sit there on the high throne you've made for yourself looking down on us "cheaters" because we're doing what we choose to do. If Subway was that worried about it they would've made one use codes. But they didn't.

Sorry for the rant. I always play nice and NEVER stoop down to petty forum arguments. You just struck a cord with that crap you said. And yes, it's crap. Until I see pictures of you with every single thing you said you won (and if you did win that stuff, you took pictures) then you will get no respect from me and remain a liar in my book.

[quote name='Los 33x']To the CAG's, forgive me for this rant...

You know, I read this a few hours ago and it's been replaying in the back of my mind ever since. I don't care if you live next door to a Leprechaun and you shit four leaf clovers, NO ONE is that lucky. And even if you were, coming here to brag about it shows you're either a douche or a liar. And judging by the amount of "stuff you won" and their values, you sound like both.

But then again, who am I to judge? maybe you did win all that stuff. Cheaters always prosper :D

As for me, winning LBP2 is the luckiest I've been in a long time (aside from my son being born). I've lost my job, we barely make it by week by week and we're lucky to buy groceries. My point isn't to throw my situation and bad fortune in anyone's face for sympathy. I'm merely saying that me as a gamer see's an opportunity like this to get free games. Games I never would've been able to get to begin with. Am I creating 15 email addresses just for this contest? No. Am I using the few I have and my wifes? Yes. Why? Because I know the odds of me winning are absolutely dick. So don't sit there on the high throne you've made for yourself looking down on us "cheaters" because we're doing what we choose to do. If Subway was that worried about it they would've made one use codes. But they didn't.

Sorry for the rant. I always play nice and NEVER stoop down to petty forum arguments. You just struck a cord with that crap you said. And yes, it's crap. Until I see pictures of you with every single thing you said you won (and if you did win that stuff, you took pictures) then you will get no respect from me and remain a liar in my book.[/QUOTE]
:applause: +1

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Well thats because this entire thread is all but posts about cheating. And I won a copy of Modnations racer tier 2 Legit 1 email address. I know I will be getting my game. Do you??

I also won all those prizes, thanks to my 267 emails.

I posted my wins to show that people can win without cheating. And my rant was about cheaters ruining contests for people like me that play legit. Those wins are over a 10 year span +/- I put in 1 hr+ every night into contests entering.

Trip to New Orleans / Superbowl XXXVI - That was a local radio station (98KUPD in Phoenix AZ) along with Jack Daniels. I did not have a digital camera back then so I did not take any pictures from the trip. I do however have the superbowl Tix still & can take a pic of them tonight if you want.

Edit: Added Super Bowl Tix & Beanie Baby from game

62900_469692325571_688160571_6802800_4476879_n.jpg

Trip to Vegas - Local Radio Station win 104.9 the Edge in Albany NY. You earned points from listening & taking surveys. I had enough points when they put the trip up. Here is a pic of me in Vegas

n688160571_2243538_8112009.jpg

Here is the email. I edited out my personal info:

Congratulations Coyotezeye You have successfully traded for the A Trip to Las Vegas to see Motley Crue!.You must pick your prize up at our offices on 6 Johnson Road, Latham, NY 12110 between the hours of 8AM - 6PM, Monday through Friday.

Please print out a copy of this e-mail and bring it with you along with a Photo ID. You must come in person to claim your prize.

Here is the information we have on file for your account:

Trade-In Information:
A Trip to Las Vegas to see Motley Crue! - 75000 points

Quantity: 1

A trip to fabulous Las Vegas to see Motley Crue in Concert!!! Includes Flight, Hotel and Tickets to the Show!

Congratulations again on your prize.

Your friends at 104.9 THE NEW EDGE.
TV - Won this from Xbox's Comedy meets Horror Contest

l_e2833c22a05a4e20ab2a523f955f48f0.jpg

Xbox 360, Wii & misc games. Wii was one of the Entertainment Prize every hr contest. They gave away 1 Wii a day. The 360 was from the Doritos Unlock Xbox contest I think it was. It came with 10 Games.

l_55159568afc5863bbd9060c5aaf67029.jpg

The Mt Dew Arcade game & Racing Fridge came from the Mountain Dew Old School New School Contest. I can post actual pics tonight.

Edit: Found my post when I won the Racing Package (Fridge & Hood) no winning screenshot though
http://archive.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=11986014&postcount=495

Edit: Found the winning screenshot & post from when I won the Arcade:

http://archive.slickdeals.net/showpost.php?p=12346056&postcount=788

Edit: Added Pic of Arcade Game & Hood

62900_469692315571_688160571_6802798_382058_n.jpg

The $500 Amazon Gift Card came from a Slickdeals contest
Can post a pic of the card tonight as well if you want.

I enter 1 time entry contests (The TV & the Amazon Gift Card were from 1-time entry). I enter Daily Contests (1 entry per day) Lets see.. I won one of the Logitech universal remotes from a Black & Mild daily contest. I also won a $100 Omaha Steaks Gift Card from a daily. I also enter IWG (instant win games) such as the Doritos contest for the Xbox or this one for Modnations Racer. I also enter local contests (tv & radio). Umm mostly smaller stuff aside from the Vegas trip (concert tix, cds, movies, etc..) But I did win a paintball gun from a local tv station. There are also contests on Facebook & Twitter. Lets see I won a ORIGIN branded Silverstone Raven 2 Chassis from Fata1ty on twitter

http://news.fatal1ty.com/contest/winner-announced-in-the-fatal1ty-orginpc-contest/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Fatal1ty+%28Fatal1ty%29&utm_content=Twitter

Like I said. I didnt post those wins to brag. I posted them to show that you do not need to cheat to win. You just need to put the time in. Every night I am on the computer for 1-2 hrs entering contests or looking up new ones to enter.

Do I win all the time? No.. I can go weeks without a win. Some weeks I win a lot of small stuff. T-shirts, posters, cds, etc.. But I do get an occasional big win. But I win thanks to those on Slickdeals & sometimes CAG that post contests, entry codes & misc info. Oh and there are plenty of other big winners on SD as well. Some win a trip or 2 a year. But spend a ton more time then I do entering.

Anyways like I said.. If you want more pics I can post them later. Or better yet feel free to check out SD I post most of my wins there.. GL to all those playing by the rules. Just keep at it entering contests. It takes time & effort but it can pay off. And Los I am sorry to hear about your job.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coyotezeye']I posted my wins to show that people can win without cheating. And my rant was about cheaters ruining contests for people like me that play legit. Those wins are over a 10 year span +/- I put in 1 hr+ every night into contests entering.

Trip to New Orleans / Superbowl XXXVI - That was a local radio station (98KUPD in Phoenix AZ) along with Jack Daniels. I did not have a digital camera back then so I did not take any pictures from the trip. I do however have the superbowl Tix still & can take a pic of them tonight if you want.

Trip to Vegas - Local Radio Station win 104.9 the Edge in Albany NY. You earned points from listening & taking surveys. I had enough points when they put the trip up. Here is a pic of me in Vegas

n688160571_2243538_8112009.jpg

Here is the email. I edited out my personal info:

TV - Won this from Xbox's Comedy meets Horror Contest

l_e2833c22a05a4e20ab2a523f955f48f0.jpg

Xbox 360, Wii & misc games. Wii was one of the Entertainment Prize every hr contest. They gave away 1 Wii a day. The 360 was from the Doritos Unlock Xbox contest I think it was. It came with 10 Games.

l_55159568afc5863bbd9060c5aaf67029.jpg

The Mt Dew Arcade game & Racing Fridge came from the Mountain Dew Old School New School Contest. I can post actual pics tonight.

The $500 Amazon Gift Card came from a Slickdeals contest
Can post a pic of the card tonight as well if you want.

I enter 1 time entry contests (The TV & the Amazon Gift Card were from 1-time entry). I enter Daily Contests (1 entry per day) Lets see.. I won one of the Logitech universal remotes from a Black & Mild daily contest. I also won a $100 Omaha Steaks Gift Card from a daily. I also enter IWG (instant win games) such as the Doritos contest for the Xbox or this one for Modnations Racer. I also enter local contests (tv & radio). Umm mostly smaller stuff aside from the Vegas trip (concert tix, cds, movies, etc..) But I did win a paintball gun from a local tv station. There are also contests on Facebook & Twitter. Lets see I won a ORIGIN branded Silverstone Raven 2 Chassis from Fata1ty on twitter

http://news.fatal1ty.com/contest/wi...Feed:+Fatal1ty+(Fatal1ty)&utm_content=Twitter

Like I said. I didnt post those wins to brag. I posted them to show that you do not need to cheat to win. You just need to put the time in. Every night I am on the computer for 1-2 hrs entering contests or looking up new ones to enter.

Do I win all the time? No.. I can go weeks without a win. Some weeks I win a lot of small stuff. T-shirts, posters, cds, etc.. But I do get an occasional big win. But I win thanks to those on Slickdeals & sometimes CAG that post contests, entry codes & misc info. Oh and there are plenty of other big winners on SD as well. Some win a trip or 2 a year. But spend a ton more time then I do entering.

Anyways like I said.. If you want more pics I can post them later. Or better yet feel free to check out SD I post most of my wins there.. GL to all those playing by the rules. Just keep at it entering contests. It takes time & effort but it can pay off. And Los I am sorry to hear about your job.[/QUOTE]

This guy obviously has some sort of deal with the Devil.

Sweet I just won Little Big Planet 2... Says i'll get it in 8-10 weeks. Too bad it got delayed.... I'm crossing my fingers for a cash equivalent.

[quote name='Coyotezeye'][/QUOTE]

Ok, even though there is no real proof any of that was won, since you had the pics and sources at hand, I'll take your word for it and leave it at that. I take back what I said.

You have to admit, it is hard to believe. I enter virtually every single contest I can. On Xbox Live, twitter, websites, you name it. And I get absolutely nothing every single time. Oh well, that all change thanks to Subways fiery footlong

[quote name='bigsick']Won gran turismo 5 last night. not really a fan of racing games so it'll be a quick trade i guess.[/QUOTE]

Time to start racing game then. This will be one of the best racing sim til today! Sorry I'm so hyped for this game.

And to thenguy that post pic of his winnings put something with your name on it if you want it to be proof. And not everyone born with such luck. People can choose to cheat but will they prevail or not let nature take it's course. You're have no right to treat them.

[quote name='aporter727']This guy obviously has some sort of deal with the Devil.[/QUOTE]

If that was the case I'd hope one would aim a little higher than a few contests... Hello winning Mega Millions or Powerball lottery ticket! :D Some people though are just stupidly lucky, others have to make their own luck.

[quote name='aporter727']This guy obviously has some sort of deal with the Devil.[/QUOTE]
If you spend 8% of your life entering contests, you are bound to win a few. ;)

[quote name='Pookymeister']If you spend 8% of your life entering contests, you are bound to win a few. ;)[/QUOTE]

And folks like him are why I usually never enter contests.

They apparently, once upon a time, stepped in some extremely lucky horsecrap and win things constantly.

I on the other hand apparently just stepped in plain old normal horsecrap and never win anything at all, so I gave up entering things long ago, unless you can totally cheat like on this Subway contest. 20 email addresses and only won one worthwhile thing (a ps3 game I can't use) that first night, nothing at all since.

[quote name='praxus07']And folks like him are why I usually never enter contests.

They apparently, once upon a time, stepped in some extremely lucky horsecrap and win things constantly.

I on the other hand apparently just stepped in plain old normal horsecrap and never win anything at all, so I gave up entering things long ago, unless you can totally cheat like on this Subway contest. 20 email addresses and only won one worthwhile thing (a ps3 game I can't use) that first night, nothing at all since.[/QUOTE]

just keep playing. i never won anything, not even a movie rental, until yesterday.

[quote name='Los 33x']Ok, even though there is no real proof any of that was won, since you had the pics and sources at hand, I'll take your word for it and leave it at that. I take back what I said.

You have to admit, it is hard to believe. I enter virtually every single contest I can. On Xbox Live, twitter, websites, you name it. And I get absolutely nothing every single time. Oh well, that all change thanks to Subways fiery footlong[/QUOTE]

Thanks. And yes I get that a lot. But like I said it takes time & commitment.

There are some tips & tricks here & there as well. Some contests have winning windows. The Mountain Dew Old School New School had them. A bunch of us on SD found out the time frames to play. A bunch of us won Arcade games & Racing Packages. I dont remember the exact time but I wanna say the Arcade went out every night between 11:25 PM EST & 12:00AM +/- a few minutes.

Local contests are great too. Less people + Better odds. Both trips I won were local contests.

Just hang in there. There are a ton of contests out there. Only a couple get posted here. Be sure to check other sites for more.

Edit: added a couple more pics to the other post.

Man, that's the worst!

I've run into that before, not on a free win, just email password reset, so no big deal when it happened to me. I ended up having to click the speaker to listen to it and that was just as hard to understand. Don't give up! type until your fingers bleed.

May also want to think about sending support a screen shot to show what's going on.

I just won a
PSP Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid Entertainment Pack

for my first try today. I'm quite happy! Shame it's a 8-10 week wait though. What level prize is that anyways? I'm assuming level 3.

[quote name='Drucian']I just won a
PSP Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid Entertainment Pack

for my first try today. I'm quite happy! Shame it's a 8-10 week wait though. What level prize is that anyways? I'm assuming level 3.[/QUOTE]

level 2

congrats, i won the same thing 2 weeks ago. ill post here when i get it so if you come back and check you can get an idea of when they will send you yours.

ps: only used one email addy :cool:

anyone have a spare PAIN or High Velocity Bowling PSN Code they can give to me?

[quote name='Rising']I won LBP 2 this morning. That will be save me $54 from a pre-order I have.[/QUOTE]

Chances are they'll be substituting a different game for it though, likely GT5. So you'll probably want to keep that pre-order.

Have Charlie's Angels Rental code first to PM gets it :)

Since nobody pm'ed here is the code:

J2L8-GLB9-MR4B

[quote name='bobright']anybody got any prizes yet?[/QUOTE]

You guys need to stop posting this. If anyone already received any physical prizes at all they would probably post it here asap just like the guys that got move stuffs. If you're worried because you cheated, I'm going to tell you once again. If you're going to get it, you're going to get it. If they decided you cheated and you're not getting it then you totally deserved it. Blame yourself for choosing that method. They said it will take 8-10 weeks to deliver the prize so just chill the fuck out and wait. Asking won't make it come any earlier.

[quote name='PHOENIXZERO']Chances are they'll be substituting a different game for it though, likely GT5. So you'll probably want to keep that pre-order.[/QUOTE]

Wonder why it's taking so long for them to say something about it. GT5 would be a sweet substitute.

I see too much whining in this thread about who won this or who won that. Then the person has the nerve to say I only won LBP2 or something, totally not fair!!!!! Yes, people used multiple emails, and there are people who play all hours of the day because they have nothing else to do.

Before you say, well easy for you to say, you probably won like 5 things. No, I didn't. I won High Velocity Bowling and that's it. Ending the post on a high note, how common is HVB from this game? :D If someone wants to do a trade, I could use a 1 month XB live gold code if anyone has one. Chances are, HVB is probably like the movie rentals though and everyone has one.

bread's done
Back