Subway Scrabble 08'

[quote name='kitilicous']yeah i guess....
but still
tradings allowed right? =D

i got extra H's / Rs / I's / M's if anybody wants to trade.[/quote]

I would keep the extras because they have codes that can win the instant win part.... like $100k...

I wouldn't mind the hybrid or 100k... everything else is meh...

[quote name='kitilicous']yeah
but hten again
the wheel is online
you really think they would give a 100k instantly online?
=/
probably not...[/quote]

then why bother having the wheel, OR having INSTANT prizes.... ?!

would be against what they are saying also.... in their official rules...

the point is for tracking mostly, but still, odds are slim but there is a chance.

I have been adding more letters, but don't have it 'filled' if there is a way to fill them up.... then I probably wouldn't put in duplicates... or start up a different account for the wife.

Oh man. I bought like 5 subways for the past few days and I just threw it all away not even looking at the contest part. :(

[quote name='VioletArrows']Is there a way to get letters without buying their crappy food or doing a couple dozen SASEs?[/quote]

Beg to the masses for codes.... otherwise no...

reportedly free codes through mycokerewards but not much... letters I and M or something.

I just scored 3 cookies on my drink and sub... wouldn't have minded something NOT food.. but meh.... guess I can call that lucky...

i figure the chances of me winning a hybrid are pretty small. I'm aiming for the GPS. Maybe i'll Fl-Ebay it maybe I'll keep it but I could see myself winning a GPS. No way I'm lucky enough to win 10K.

I needs me an L. If anyone wants to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Thanks OP, and thanks for the codes.

Got an extra E that I don't need. I was going to ask if someone wanted to trade for it , but since the only prize you can get with it is the $5 subway card , I'll just give it away. First one to PM me can have it (so as not to let the lurkers take it).

Edit - Gone in only 4 minutes. Figured it be less than that.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']Yeah I don't feel like playing either. Here is my code for M (I think)
JRZW-GRBH-HGHX[/quote]

Taken, thanks! :D

Quick question. If you end up finding all the letters do you automatically win the prize or are you put in a drawing to win the prize?

[quote name='rofljeff']Quick question. If you end up finding all the letters do you automatically win the prize or are you put in a drawing to win the prize?[/quote]

good question I havnt even thought about that

[quote name='funknjunk']dang been looking on ebay and some guys selling a 'w' for 20k if only i had a u[/quote]

Holy cow, did anyone buy it?

I have an extra O, E, and H that I'm willing to trade.

I already have those three obviously, I, M, B, and S.

what the hell am I gonna do with a M ?!?!?!

point...can your tray get filled up with letters you've already placed ex: placed the M's in the two allocated spots but have two in my tray, are they just gonna stay there and take up space...don't wanna enter all my duplicates and have a full tray with no space to enter new letters

also I would think if you spell the whole word you get the prize otherwise there will be mention of being entered into a drawing in the fine print

lastscancq7.jpg

I hate it though when you try to redeem the food prizes and they tell you that you cant redeem it today or something like that. Even worst is when they try to force you to buy something, one place told me I had to buy another sub just to redeem my cookie, stopped by the one close to my house on the way home and they gave it to me no problem. The employees there are usually local students, so they're a great break and more lax from the other stores. Honestly though, if I won a free cookie from you, I'm going to get a free cookie from your store, it not today, then tommorow or the day after that! >_>

[quote name='thenockmlb']Multi-use code for the letter O: VBTH-MPPC-WJQP[/quote]

Beat me to it, just noticed it on the MCR front page. I hope MCR will release more of the common letters ;)

Getting anything from this promotion would pretty much require you to have luck on par with the lottery, or have deep pockets ($20K for the L on eBay) :(

bread's done
Back