Subway's "Get Smart" Contest

There are other ways to get codes that are listed in the Official Rules section. There seems to be a ton of them so if anyone feels courageous, try some of these methods and share the wealth with fellow CAGers!

KAOSVSCONTROL looks like another code. I had used my 2 for the day already(won chips) so I didn't get a chance to try it out.

I'll have to try this, even though I fear the actual movie - I've loved the original series since I was nine and it was airing on Nick at Nite, and I have serious misgivings about the new movie. But I'll see the bad tie-in movie if it's free, and chips are also tasty.

And hell yes a '65 Sunbeam Tiger would be amazing.

Edit: 3 chips and a loss. I got a fourth entry by doing the "Tell a Friend" on my husband. Who shares my adoration of the original and my misapprehension about the new film. This ends weirdly.

[quote name='Lamplitersniper']It said i can only put in 2 codes per day? What the fuck?[/quote]

You can only put in two codes a day, but if you refer a 'friend', you can get an extra gameplay.

2 bags of chips and 2 losses, i find if you do it quicker like click each one pretty fast you will get it, but if you wait diffrent times I failed.

if anyone has gotten the movie ticket can u tell me if its a genric coupon or if its coded cus if its not u could post it here for the ones who are unlucky :)

WOW I WON ON FIRST TRY

THANKS OP!!

Congratulations from SUBWAY® restaurants!
You won a Get Smart Adult Movie Ticket!
We'll send you a confirmation email shortly with the confidential details.

[quote name='hec204']For some reason I can't view the website, says it can't detect flash, but I have it...[/quote]
The same thing happened to me, install it and restart your computer.

Great! I added goomba's and kube's codes and then invited three people (read: my alternate emails) to get a total of four plays today. The first three all netted me some chips, but the last got me a $5 Subway card. Perfect!

[quote name='UltimoRey']For those winning tickets, is it a printable coupon or does it say they will be mailed?[/QUOTE]

It's a printable ticket. They send you a link in the validation email to another website which then you enter the validation number included in the email into... that website isn't up yet, btw, not until after the 5th of June.

They do send the actual ticket if you happen to live in Puerto Rico according to the fine print.

What the hell, it keeps freezing when I try to do the shoe game now?

And 2 of my chances are gone but the game wouldn't load.

EDIT: Make that all 3 times the shoe game would freeze but i'd still lose the play without actually playing it.

[quote name='Liquidx01']It's a printable ticket. They send you a link in the validation email to another website which then you enter the validation number included in the email into... that website isn't up yet, btw, not until after the 5th of June.

They do send the actual ticket if you happen to live in Puerto Rico according to the fine print.[/quote]
thanks liquid

[quote name='Liquidx01']It's a printable ticket. They send you a link in the validation email to another website which then you enter the validation number included in the email into... that website isn't up yet, btw, not until after the 5th of June.

They do send the actual ticket if you happen to live in Puerto Rico according to the fine print.[/QUOTE]

The site certainly IS active already. In fact, the instructions indicate that "# You must print your certificate before 06/05/2008 at 11:27PM CST or the link will expire and you will lose your certificate."

I already downloaded mine. The movie opens 6/20, but get your ticket before the end of 6/5.

-Eric

I figured out another couple of codes just by sheer guessing (as a fan of the classic show):

SHOEPHONE
SUNBEAMTIGER

This one was probably obvious but I never saw anyone list it and I just got it as a quick guess. Feel free to add it to the list OP ^_^ I'm having fun with this contest! Still didn't win a movie ticket yet though :(

[quote name='Mad Scientist']The site certainly IS active already. In fact, the instructions indicate that "# You must print your certificate before 06/05/2008 at 11:27PM CST or the link will expire and you will lose your certificate."

I already downloaded mine. The movie opens 6/20, but get your ticket before the end of 6/5.

-Eric[/QUOTE]

That's odd, the site is active now... it wasn't yesterday. It stated that it would be active after the 5th...

But anyway, my email states that I need to redeem it by 8/29... ???

By the way, because of this contest and the OP mentioning it, I went to Subway today and used my free coupon for the chips. I got the Cheddar ones in case you're curious and they're actually very good. They taste sort of like a hybrid between the Cheddar Ruffles and the Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips. Definitely good and not vegetable-tasting at all. I highly recommend them (especially if you have a free coupon which you guys obviously should by this point). Oh and they got me to buy a $5 sub, so I guess if nothing else the promotion is working wonders for the marketing group :)

Hello Everyone!

I'm pretty new to CAG...been lurking awhile, but not really posting. Anyway, I found a few more codes and thought I'd share. Sorry if they've already been posted!

getaway
sunbeamtiger
spygadget
maxwellsmart

I'll post more if/when I find em. Good luck all!

You cant reuse the codes over and over. Either that or I have bad luck and some random message decided that I couldn't reenter old codes ("You have already entered this code once. Please enter another") But its easy to get free codes. Just go to the rules section and theres a link to give you 2 free codes per day (Clue: When at the rules page, ctrl + F the word "HERE")

Oh wow.
3 Spins. Won 2x chips, 1x movie ticket.

It says the movie ticket will be mailed, but the chips coupon will be in my email address

bread's done
Back