Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrr6415sun']does anyone have any idea what i'm going to receive in this package? I thought it doesn't come out for another week?
[/QUOTE]

One would assume that you would be getting your order. Chances are they use the slowest delivery method. Why not just track the order and find out the delivery date?

[quote name='aircobra']One would assume that you would be getting your order. Chances are they use the slowest delivery method. Why not just track the order and find out the delivery date?[/QUOTE]

every target order i've placed came in 3 days or less even with the slowest shipping method.. and since it's sunday the package hasn't been given to ups yet so can't track it. If they were to give it to them monday then that would mean I would get it Oct 31st 6 days before release. This is not UPS mail innovations so the slowest it could possibly ship is 5 days.. which still gets it to me 4 days before release

Saw Halo 4 in stock at Target yesterday. I knew it probably wouldn't work, but thought,"what the heck?"

Came up in system as do not sell. 6 years ago I got the DS Lite a few weeks early at Target. Too bad the computers stop early released things now. :(

Wouldn't trust target.com w/ honoring the b2g1 w/ preorder titles. A few months back they cancelled my Resistance for Vita orders and shipped the remaining titles at full price. took weeks to get it sorted.

guys i need some help... here's the deal

I have a the RZ unlocked B2G1 for signing up that expires 11/3... I'm thinking about pre-ordering AC3 to get the $20 RZ credit, but how can i pre-order AC3 and get 2 more games to use the B2G1 coupon?

I have RE6 I bought during B2G1 this week, so I might just return that for $42 in Trade-In and get that again with AC3 and then a free game, but can i do this with AC3 preorder?

I'm also wondering if you pick buy it in store pick up let's say AC3/NSF & Fifa 13 then return one of them sealed the following week for COD2 would that work?

Looking for the best deal on just AC3. Nothing else interests me right now so not looking at the B2G1 sale. Would it be K-Mart doing the following?

$49.99 + Cheap filler (to get over $50) - $10 Gaming Coupon - $5 Gift Card ($5 for spending $50) = $35 net?

Must be different titles? That blows, I was gonna buy 2 copies of AC 3 to split with a friend and a different title

[quote name='Faithful']Looking for the best deal on just AC3. Nothing else interests me right now so not looking at the B2G1 sale. Would it be K-Mart doing the following?

$49.99 + Cheap filler (to get over $50) - $10 Gaming Coupon - $5 Gift Card ($5 for spending $50) = $35 net?[/QUOTE]

Don't really know if this applies to you, but price match K-Mart at Best Buy down to $50 and the the $20 cert for pre-ordering will net $30. Of course this is ymmv depending if you're unlocked member or not. But technically this is the best deal. Half off MSRP day 1 isn't bad.

[quote name='finstersucks']Forget Black Friday. Ac 3, need for speed, zone of Enders, wwe 12, Ac vita, need for speed vita all mine Tuesday.[/QUOTE]

I'd wait for black friday... AC3 may end up being $45.

Kind of unrelated, but quick question. I just remembered that I had preordered AC3 at BB (not GCU) by putting down $5 due to a Target pricematch. How do BB preorders work in that respect? Do they knock the $5 off your purchase price?

I'm sure most of you aren't beating down the door for this one, but my local Target has "Harvest Moon 3D: A New Beginning" (3DS) already on the shelves at $39.99. The release date is Nov. 6, so consider it a sneak preview. :error:

It paired nicely with 2 other $39.99 titles for the B2G1 promo.

Is this like previous years where you can return what you don't want and they just refund you the cost minus whatever is the share of the discount? In other words, of I bought three $60 games and returned two of them, would I only be paying $40 plus tax?

Also, REDcard users - don't forget about your 5% bonus coupon, which expires on 11/4.

I was pleasantly surprised the register automatically grouped my purchases. I bought three $39.99 titles and three $19.99 titles. Instead of getting 2 free $19.99 titles, it gave me one of each on the house. Even marked them as "packages" on the receipt.

[quote name='Darknight']Is this like previous years where you can return what you don't want and they just refund you the cost minus whatever is the share of the discount? In other words, of I bought three $60 games and returned two of them, would I only be paying $40 plus tax?[/QUOTE]
What about if you bought one $60 game and two 5 dollar games then returned the two 5 dollar games? What happens?

[quote name='Darknight']Is this like previous years where you can return what you don't want and they just refund you the cost minus whatever is the share of the discount? In other words, of I bought three $60 games and returned two of them, would I only be paying $40 plus tax?[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

Assassins creed vita and Nfs most wanted with 49.99 assassins creed ps3 with a double price match at bb from Kmart and target would work to get one of the 39.99 vita games free with all the gaming coupons price matched as well from Kmart or that would be double or tripe dipping but maybe assassins creed 3 pm with the 2 vita games free or dang to many games coming out Tuesday I'm going crazy...

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Assassins creed vita and Nfs most wanted with 49.99 assassins creed ps3 with a double price match at bb from Kmart and target would work to get one of the 39.99 vita games free with all the gaming coupons price matched as well from Kmart or that would be double or tripe dipping but maybe assassins creed 3 pm with the 2 vita games free or dang to many games coming out Tuesday I'm going crazy...[/QUOTE]

Yes, I can barely understand what you wrote. :lol:

[quote name='Outlaw1986']Assassins creed vita and Nfs most wanted with 49.99 assassins creed ps3 with a double price match at bb from Kmart and target would work to get one of the 39.99 vita games free with all the gaming coupons price matched as well from Kmart or that would be double or tripe dipping but maybe assassins creed 3 pm with the 2 vita games free or dang to many games coming out Tuesday I'm going crazy...[/QUOTE]

You're going to encounter quite a bit of friction to get all those things PM'd in one transaction. Very, very unlikely, but YMMV.

I'm definitely getting WWE 13 and Assassin's Creed III at Target, but I'm unsure of what the third game will be. I was thinking of buying something and then just exchanging it for Black Ops 2 when the time comes.

I think you were already crazy before this post. Periods, commas and question marks are your friends.

[quote name='Tsel']I'm definitely getting WWE 13 and Assassin's Creed III at Target, but I'm unsure of what the third game will be. I was thinking of buying something and then just exchanging it for Black Ops 2 when the time comes.[/QUOTE]

Won't work that way. You technically pay for all three titles at target. So there won't be any place holding available. You can either refund or exchange for the same title.

[quote name='aircobra']I think you were already crazy before this post. Periods, commas and question marks are your friends.[/QUOTE]

Sry hard to type on the iPad. Um, would a pm with assassins creed 3 from Kmart at 49.99 with the $10 gaming coupon work in combined with targets b2g1 on assassins creed vita and Nfs most wanted at a price match from best buy? And I think those vita games may also have a gaming coupon with purchase at Kmart.
Any better?

[quote name='Flacksguy']Exactly.[/QUOTE]

So I can buy, say AC3, WWE 13 and RE6 at the register and then walk over to Customer Service and return RE6? I imagine I'll get a few funny looks, but it should work, right?

[quote name='Chin35char']Question, will Best Buy be price matching the Target B2G1 offer?[/QUOTE]

Probably not, seeing as how this is a package deal and they don't PM those. It couldn't hurt to ask, but I'm not holding my breath.

[quote name='dvgamer']Target usually has only selected games online, but in-store its all games.[/QUOTE]

And the unfortunate thing about this is one of the three games I want is not available in stores and is not part of the deal online (that game being Zero Escape) :(

[quote name='CookieMonster156']Actually its YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Yup, already called my local bby and they said they normally don't but they will. I'll be picking up AC3, Borderlands 2 and XCOM on Tuesday...

i read someone mentioning in this thread about redcard coupon expiring November 4th. I tried looking up but don't see anything, can someone please point me to one?

i know red card holders get 5% off and free shipping but what is this coupon thingy?

I have a question about the B2G1. On Targets site it shows the aqua blue 3DS is part of the deal. Does anybody know if it works in store too? And if it does could I buy 3 if they have them and then return 2 and keep 1 for $96?

[quote name='PaleGreen']Also, REDcard users - don't forget about your 5% bonus coupon, which expires on 11/4.[/QUOTE]

OK, I've had a Red Card for a long time and I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to elaborate?

EDIT: I searched around a bit and it seems like it was mailed to people a few weeks ago. But I just checked with my wife and she would have known if we ever got something like that since we shop at Target all the time for household stuff. So I guess it is like those Best Buy holiday RZ certs: only sent to people who are not loyal shoppers :roll:.

Any word on ZOE HD being available at Target?

(I see it says "Not sold in stores"...but it says that for AC3 too and I'm preeeeettty sure they'll have that in stock.)

if I get Kinect Dragon Ball Z, Blackwater, and Mindjack can I then trade all three in at Gamestop to price match BB's 100% trade in effectively getting $1000 back total? only problem is most Targets don't have all three

Does anyone know if I PM AC3 at BB for $50, but the game drops again in price within 60 days, can I do another PM? Or do I have to chance only using 1 PM for this game?

[quote name='plutoknight']Any word on ZOE HD being available at Target?

(I see it says "Not sold in stores"...but it says that for AC3 too and I'm preeeeettty sure they'll have that in stock.)[/QUOTE]

I looked up their release list at my store here in San Antonio and did not see it in their booklet of upcoming games. Don't quote me on that because YMMV but my point is that I didn't see ZOE on the list at my store which really bummed me out.

My backup plan is AC3, Need for Speed:MW and either Borderlands 2 or AC:L on the Vita.

[quote name='PaleGreen'] Also, REDcard users - don't forget about your 5% bonus coupon, which expires on 11/4. [/QUOTE]

I didn't get one of these either, goddammit.

[quote name='Third Eye']I looked up their release list at my store here in San Antonio and did not see it in their booklet of upcoming games. [/QUOTE]

Did you happen to notice if Target will be carrying NFS:MW for the Vita?

[quote name='makenocent']NICE. I'm going to target... the day after the hurricane... to pick up AC3, AC3:L and maybe uncharted for the vita.

btw, I also found a coupon on the target website that will sweeten your deal. You get a free 12 pack dr. pepper with purchase of AC3.

http://www.target.com/c/assassin-s-...382_null&lnk=AdSyndication_SearchResult_Left|

It's under the screenshots, click "get coupon". So cheers to whoever is picking up assassin's creed 3 tmr.[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQPN3UKQM-U

bread's done
Back