Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/28/12 to 11/3/12) Buy 2, Get 1 Free at Target

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][img-r=1]441[/img-r]
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy discounts the Nintendo 3DS by $10. The 100% bonus on trade-ins continues.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop offers the Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle for $49.99.

kmart.gif
Kmart advertises Assassins Creed 3 for $49.99 + $10 gaming coupon. WWE 13 and NFS: Most Wanted $59.99 both come with a $15 gaming coupon. SYWR members get a $5 reward card when they spend $50.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2, get 1 free sale on all games. The Wii Sports bundle drops to $119 and the Nintendo 3DS is $145.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us has no ad this week.[/preview]

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, coopscohen - See post here

iconbestbuy.gif
100% Bonus Trade-In Credit on ANY Game
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS $159.99 after $10 savings

GameStop (Ad)

Valid until 10/30

:360::ps3: Resident Evil: ORC $19.99
:360::ps3: Mass Effect 3 $19.99
:ps3::psp: Street Fighter x Tekken PS3/Vita bundle $49.99
:360: Witcher 2 $29.99
:360::ps3: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition $19.99
:360::ps3: SSX $19.99
:360::ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw $19.99
:360::ps3: Batman AA GOTY $14.99
:360::ps3: Batman Arkham City GOTY $29.99
:ds: Lego Batman 2 $14.99
:360::ps3: 30% TIV Credit towards Assassins Creed 3

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, htz- See post here

iconxbox360.gif
iconps3.gif
Assassins Creed 3 $49.99 with $10 gaming coupon

Last edited by a moderator:
Got ACIII for 360 yesterday before work at Kmart, where I had a $10 gift card already got the game for $39 so pretty happy with that!

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I found it at my target.. it wasn't with the "popular" games like AC Vita and the newer ones, it was with the discount vita titles.

I purchased AC vita, need for speed:MW vita and professor layton miracle mask 3ds.

Is the DCPI number the number on the receipt? If so it is either: 207200760 or 20700707 one is AC vita the other NFSMW vita

I think it's 207200760[/QUOTE]

You're awesome. Thanks for your help!

That's the exact same trio of games I'm looking for, as well.

[quote name='lakers2008']are the UPC codes the same? was planning on seeing if games I got go cheaper on black friday that way I can buy them at amazon or best buy and return them to target and get back my $130? I get to enjoy the games now and if games are cheaper I return them to target and save 20-30 bucks. Will that work or will Target not recognize them as their own games???[/QUOTE]

First, mention what game you're taking about ;)

[quote name='shadowkast']First, mention what game you're taking about ;)[/QUOTE]
I have the same question as I plan to do the same with PS3, ACIII, NFS and possibly Borderlands 2 or dishonored

[quote name='Chin35char']Picked up AC3, NFSMW, and MOH:WF @ Target... sweet deal[/QUOTE]

Free may be too pricey for MOH:WF. Buyer beware.

MOH:WF is very enjoyable. If you are into COD you wont like it, if you are into BF3 you may surely enjoy it...there are some bugs but even bf3 had some bugs which were fixed......multiplayer is a blast.

I ordered online Professor Layton, Pokemon, and Mario Tennis. Think I could exchange Professor Layton for Paper Mario when it comes out? That's if I can successfully PM Sear's Professor Layton price at BB?

[quote name='ChuckInKC']Free may be too pricey for MOH:WF. Buyer beware.[/QUOTE]

The single player was great IMO. HAven't really played multiplayer, but if you really don't like it, you're not losing much

[quote name='mrman1980']MOH:WF is very enjoyable. If you are into COD you wont like it, if you are into BF3 you may surely enjoy it...there are some bugs but even bf3 had some bugs which were fixed......multiplayer is a blast.[/QUOTE]

Disagree, it's a lot more like cod than bf3. Bf3 has wide open maps, mohw has tiny maps, if you play the objective modes there are basically only 2-3 routes you can get to the objective

Fml. I am in a target that has a lot of new release games. A old guy comes in 66+ and starts el hoardo. I'll take 6 pokeman black2 , 6 white 4 tales of the abyss all the super Mario 2 etc.... you get the pic .

In the end over a thousand dollars and get this the cashier told me due was an employee not from there but used his discount cards and gift cards.

What does one need with 6 pkoeman black 2 LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gatorsfan35']Was also able to get my BB to PM. Got ACIII, Dishonored, and NFSMW, and I got to keep the $20RZ for ACIII. A great day all around.[/QUOTE]
How does it show up on BB reciept with the PM? 60/60/0 or 40/40/40?

Picked up NFS:MW (Vita), AC:Liberation (Vita), and the new Professor Layton today at the Selinsgrove, PA, store today.

They had Vita games on display in 3 different locations around the department. If you don't see what you're looking for be sure to check every endcap in the area.

Ok. Gonna give a roundup of my move today. I traded in my extra PS3 last week for $170 at GameStop. They asked if I wanted to renew my Rewards Card. I said sure. Remembered today that I got a B2G1 on used when I did so. Snagged 3 copies of MOH:WF used (2 360, 1 PS3) for About $88. Traded them into BestBuy (they are literally right next to each other in my area) for $126. PM'd the Traget deal for B2G1. So I got Assassin's Creed 3, WWE 13, and Need For Speed Most Wanted for $88. Cant beat that. And but the way it went 40/40/40 at BestBuy for those of you considering returning them.

I've never bought a new release from Kmart. How do the gaming coupons work? Can I buy NFS and use the $15 coupon towards ACIII?

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I've never bought a new release from Kmart. How do the gaming coupons work? Can I buy NFS and use the $15 coupon towards ACIII?[/QUOTE]

If I can remember, you won't be able to use it till next week. So keep it for halo or blops if u want them or pick up AC3 later

[quote name='Goldfingiz']Has anyone spotted Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the Vita in any stores? It's not listed on their website.[/QUOTE]

Super hard to find. Snagged the last one in. 20mi radius.

[quote name='Goldfingiz']Has anyone spotted Need for Speed: Most Wanted for the Vita in any stores? It's not listed on their website.[/QUOTE]

I had to do my home work and was able to snag a nfs and street fighter tekken x and tales from the abyss at the same store tonight.

pg plaza Md target has about 3 nfs and 1 street fighter.

Here are the skus I asked the mto look up when I called. Good luck

207200094 i believe sxt

207200760 nfs

207021376 tales 3ds

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I've never bought a new release from Kmart. How do the gaming coupons work? Can I buy NFS and use the $15 coupon towards ACIII?[/QUOTE]

The coupon says valid 11/4-11/21, I got one earlier today.

had to go to a 2nd Target. For some reason the one near me ran out of Assassin's Creed III. Got AC3, Dishonored, and Borderlands 2. Planning to trade a couple games I'm not playing at Best Buy to pay for Halo 4

Does Target still allow game time cards for b2g1? I know in the past I have picked up WoW cards x3 for the deal, but that was a pretty long time ago.

[quote name='roundhouse']el hoardo strikes again[/QUOTE]

And here everyone believed that slickdeals was the only place where The El Hoardos lived... Another of many examples that they are on CAG too.

[quote name='bmachine']Douchebag.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Xerxes']I'm sure he'll let you buy one for $20.

I really wish Target didn't have a crummy Vita selection. >_

For those of you pulling off getting Best Buy to PM the B2G1 from Target: any tips on what to go in there with? Did you just print the ad or grab one from Target itself? I'ma give it a shot after some trade-ins tonight, but wanted to see how it went for others.

Got my PM of AC3 for $39.99. It really is much easier (at least in my experiences) to deal with BB's CS on the phone than going in store.

[quote name='IanKazimer']For those of you pulling off getting Best Buy to PM the B2G1 from Target: any tips on what to go in there with? Did you just print the ad or grab one from Target itself? I'ma give it a shot after some trade-ins tonight, but wanted to see how it went for others.[/QUOTE]

Just printed out the ad from target and they said no problem matching the B2G1, although a manger override was needed.

[quote name='aircobra']Got my PM of AC3 for $39.99. It really is much easier (at least in my experiences) to deal with BB's CS on the phone than going in store.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I'm a little behind after celebrating my birthday yesterday! :) Which store did you PM? What's the number to call BB's CS?

[quote name='sasuke543']Sorry I'm a little behind after celebrating my birthday yesterday! :) Which store did you PM? What's the number to call BB's CS?[/QUOTE]

Kmart has it for $49.99 and a $10 coupon, I just told them it was $39.99. 1-888-237-8289.

[quote name='aircobra']Kmart has it for $49.99 and a $10 coupon, I just told them it was $39.99. 1-888-237-8289.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! How long did it take for you to get to a gaming representative? Been on hold for like 20 minutes :(

[quote name='sasuke543']Thanks! How long did it take for you to get to a gaming representative? Been on hold for like 20 minutes :([/QUOTE]

Less than 5 minutes.

[quote name='aircobra']Less than 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Did you order online? Wasn't able to get the price match. Guess I gotta go in store!

I love best buy!!! They ad match the Target buy two get one for me on my AC3 limited edition and I picked up most wanted and dishonored. The manger override it and I paid for one game and the other was ran as a free promo

[quote name='slowdive21']I can't fault the guy. That is a one time deal. It's not like he is buying up a new release and selling it for top dollar. Certain deals are too good to pass up. I bought 11 NEW copies of FFVII about 6 years ago for $5 each.[/QUOTE]

You can't fault him cause you are that guy. ^_^

[quote name='lordopus99']And here everyone believed that slickdeals was the only place where The El Hoardos lived... Another of many examples that they are on CAG too.[/QUOTE]

I don't get why anyone treats this site like a club. Anyone can join, and most members don't even actively trade with each other, so it's just a wide open public forum with all kinds of people here for different reasons.

But as for the Target deal, I finally have power back so I'm thinking of heading to the nearest Target to see if their Vita selection is decent. Online offerings are too limited and they don't even list some recent notable releases at all. I'd understand if they weren't part of the deal, but at all?

[quote name='IanKazimer']For those of you pulling off getting Best Buy to PM the B2G1 from Target: any tips on what to go in there with? Did you just print the ad or grab one from Target itself? I'ma give it a shot after some trade-ins tonight, but wanted to see how it went for others.[/QUOTE]my target and best buy are attached so no ad for me. I said "I know you just had B2G1 last week but target has it this week. I wanted to wait til this week to get assassins creed. Will you match their deal? Otherwise I'm just here to cancel my preorder and take my $120 next door."
done deal

[quote name='Prismatico']I don't get why anyone treats this site like a club. Anyone can join, and most members don't even actively trade with each other, so it's just a wide open public forum with all kinds of people here for different reasons. [/QUOTE]

Well, it certainly used to be more of a community than it is now. In the early days of the site, it was unheard of for people to openly discuss flipping or brag about that kind of thing. People also would go out of their way to pick up extra copies of things for fellow CAGs and ship them at cost. I hope once the economy turns around that maybe things will go back to where they were before in some ways as the incentive for people to make a couple bucks in profit for what amounts to a lot of time and effort will disappear.

[quote name='Xerxes']You can't fault him cause you are that guy. ^_^[/QUOTE]

The point is, I am not normally that guy, but I can understand his situation. ;)

EDIT: Now you know me on 2 forums.

[quote name='bojay1997']Well, it certainly used to be more of a community than it is now. In the early days of the site, it was unheard of for people to openly discuss flipping or brag about that kind of thing. People also would go out of their way to pick up extra copies of things for fellow CAGs and ship them at cost. I hope once the economy turns around that maybe things will go back to where they were before in some ways as the incentive for people to make a couple bucks in profit for what amounts to a lot of time and effort will disappear.[/QUOTE]

I think that's just the internet in general...once youtube and facebook took off (appealing to any age demographic), and then twitter, the internet wasn't safe from the average person wanting to show everything off.

[quote name='slowdive21']The point is, I am not normally that guy, but I can understand his situation. ;)

EDIT: Now you know me on 2 forums.[/QUOTE]

Probably a different Xerxes. That MOVIE made it harder to be me. :roll:

bread's done
Back