Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/6 - 10/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks off $50 when purchasing both the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition & Beyond Two Souls.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Rayman Legends, MLB 2k3, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist by $20.

kmart.gif
Kmart lists The Last of Us and NCAA 14 at $39.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target includes a $10 gift card with the purchase of Just Dance 2014 and a 8.75-9.75 oz bag of Cheetos.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes Disney Infinity Starter Packs for $59.99 seach, a buy 1, get 1 40% off sale on all 3DS and Wii U games. Save $10 on 1, or $40 on two of these titles: Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, NHL 14, NCAA Football 14.

The rest of the deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post

:ps3: Save $50 when Purchasing both Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition & Beyond Two Souls

:ps3: Save $10 off 12 Month PS+ subscription with purchase of Bundle*

:ps3: Dualshock 3 wireless controllers $44.99 each, choose from Black, Red or Urban Camo

:360: :ps3: Madden 25 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Saint's Row IV $44.99

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix $34.99

:360: :ps3: Dead Pool $29.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Trade in 3 or more select titles, receive $10 bonus credit, over 1,000 titles*

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 10/8
18_t.gif
$20 off Rayman Legends, MLB 2k3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist
:360: XBox 360 E 250 GB system $250
:wii: :ds: Used Wii or DS Lite $49.99 each

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, MasterX - See original post

:ds: Nintendo 2DS $129.99 (Out 10/12)
:ps3: Last of Us $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA 14 $39.99
:ps3: Ps3 12gig $199.99
:ps3: PS3 Controller $44.99
Turtle Beach PLa set $29.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post
:360: :ps3: :wiiu: $10 Target Gift Card with purchase of Just Dance 2014 $39.99/$49.99 + bag of Cheetos 8.75-9.75 oz

:360: :ps3: :pc: Far Cry 3  $19.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 & hiamiyumi - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack $59.99 (Save $15)

:3ds:wiiu: Buy 1 Get 1 40%OFF Any 3DS or Wii U game

:360:ps3: SAVE $10 on ONE,SAVE $40 on TWO ($59.99 each):

• MADDEN NFL 25
  • FIFA 14
  • NHL 14
  • NCAA FOOTBALL 14

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up Rayman legends and pikmen 3.
Toys r us actually haves a extra 15% off coupon that they let me use, that they show on there online site.
It saved me a extra $10 $15 bucks. You guys should try it if you decide to go for this buy 1 get 1 40% off.
You can actually get 55% off instead with the coupon.
My total came up to about $86 or $87 dollars.
How did you get that coupon?

Picked up Rayman legends and pikmen 3.
Toys r us actually haves a extra 15% off coupon that they let me use, that they show on there online site.
It saved me a extra $10 $15 bucks. You guys should try it if you decide to go for this buy 1 get 1 40% off.
You can actually get 55% off instead with the coupon.
My total came up to about $86 or $87 dollars.
You got lucky. The coupon says "one regularly priced item" and all their general-use coupons specify no video games in the fine print.

In for X and Y. Gonna sell one version and use the money for eShop credit. One cartridge, one download. The idea is that since the eshop version's saves are tied to the SD card we can have multiple saves using multiple cards.
Problem is you still can't connect the two without either a second 3DS or that application that won't be up until the holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmm Pokemon and Mario & Luigi dreamteam... but which version of pokemon to get??? I will let CAG decide. Let me know ya'll!!!

I thought the fine print of that coupon specifically excluded video games? :eek: when you don't read the fine print.. you get assaulted in the buttocks. This is America, people!

its too bad the preorder for smash or kart 8 isn't up yet. I need a second wii u game besides 3d world since i missed out on the 20% off before they removed pre orders.

As always can try and find a bby near a smart and PM over the phone to get it shipped, or try your local bby or walmart(these guys never care how far a place is)

Did you use that coupon in-store? Because it doesn't work for video games online.

And it wouldn't be 55% anyway. It would take 15% off the lower priced game and then 40% off of that price. So it's really about 53% off.

Will definitely use this sale for X and Y.

Also, all Pokemon figures and playsets are the same B1G1 40% Off, and if you haven't bought any in a while, Nintendo is back to importing the Japanese figures for the majority of its Pokemon toys.

I recently started working at best buy. At our store (I don't know if this applies to all stores, but I'm assuming it will), we DO price match.

Also, all duel shock 3's are $45.

Did you use that coupon in-store? Because it doesn't work for video games online.

And it wouldn't be 55% anyway. It would take 15% off the lower priced game and then 40% off of that price. So it's really about 53% off.

Will definitely use this sale for X and Y.

Also, all Pokemon figures and playsets are the same B1G1 40% Off, and if you haven't bought any in a while, Nintendo is back to importing the Japanese figures for the majority of its Pokemon toys.
Dude, all I'm saying is that I asked toys r us if they had any Additional coupons that I could use for purchases in the store, they said "yeah, there is a 15% off coupon that we have online, so we can Apply it to your purchase" I guess that means that they price matched their online coupon or something ? (I guess) and I Believe that the coupon applyed to both videogames, not just the lowest price video game. I didn't as them if their we're any Exclusions, or if there was some sort of limit. I just asked them if they had a coupon, and the Customer service guy said yes we do. And as far as you saying it was only 53% off not 55% off.... Well my total was about $86 or $87 dollars for games that would of Cost me about $127 dollars after tax. So I guess do the math ?

Someone mentioned Best Buy having a 50% off previous Pokemon games with purchase of X/Y.  Anyone know whether that's legit?  Can't seem to find anything about it.

Just got back from Best Buy. if anyone was interested in trying to stack a price match on top of the Pulse Elite + Beyond: Two Souls deal, It wasn't possible to do so by price matching the headphones. the way it rings up is as a bundle with the following prices:

Headset 99.99

Game 59.99

So my Amazon price match of $126 wouldn't fly.

Hopefully this saves somebody a trip to the store.

I recently started working at best buy. At our store (I don't know if this applies to all stores, but I'm assuming it will), we DO price match.

Also, all duel shock 3's are $45.

Oh Best Buy, why can't you be bothered to train your employees? Why is it we know store policy better than they do?

Do a bit of reading on the BB website fella. It clearly states that BB is supposed to PM anything online or with an ad from a list of retailers including Amazon, Newegg, Frys, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, ect. Every store is also supposed to PM any ad from a store within a certain radius. In theory, every BB in the country is supposed to do this.

Finally, IIRC a manager has the option to PM pretty much anything that isn't ebay, so if they approve it it's possible to get PMing from Origin, Capcom's store, Sams Club, ect. YMMV on that last one though.

55 what off? Percent? Dollars? Also, how exactly would I do this?
It's supposed to be 5%, not 55 anything. And you get it by registering to get their stupid store membership card. I think it's free, but not certain. For a Pokemon game, you'd save maybe $2.

However it should stack with the $5 gift card you get with preordering.

I want the real B2G1 deal. It should be close. In any case I will get Zelda and Rayman.
Nope, it would've been last week or this week, maybe next week but doubtful. More importantly though, they didn't do the B2G1 last year, replacing it with something exactly like what they've got now. There's no reason to believe they will do a B2G1 this year, as they would've almost certainly done it prior to Pokemon/GTA hitting.

Last edited:
It's supposed to be 5%, not 55 anything.  And you get it by registering to get their stupid store membership card.  I think it's free, but not certain.  For a Pokemon game, you'd save maybe $2.

Ahh, okay. Thanks!

Just FYI, the code for 100 bonus mojo points that comes with the bag of cheetos you buy with Just Dance 2014 to get the $10 gift card at Target?  It can only be used for 360, Wii, and Wii U.  PS3 players get screwed on the DLC bonus (but still get the $10 gift card).

Same thing happened with Just Dance 4.  They had a cheetos deal at Target where you get free dlc song download codes, but the codes were only valid for 360 and wii.  Nothing for ps3.

On the bright side, the Cheetos you have to buy with Just Dance 2014 to get the Target gift card were on sale for $2.

Oh Best Buy, why can't you be bothered to train your employees? Why is it we know store policy better than they do?
Do a bit of reading on the BB website fella. It clearly states that BB is supposed to PM anything online or with an ad from a list of retailers including Amazon, Newegg, Frys, Target, Toys R Us, Walmart, ect. Every store is also supposed to PM any ad from a store within a certain radius. In theory, every BB in the country is supposed to do this.

Finally, IIRC a manager has the option to PM pretty much anything that isn't ebay, so if they approve it it's possible to get PMing from Origin, Capcom's store, Sams Club, ect. YMMV on that last one though.

It's supposed to be 5%, not 55 anything. And you get it by registering to get their stupid store membership card. I think it's free, but not certain. For a Pokemon game, you'd save maybe $2.

Nope, it would've been last week or this week, maybe next week but doubtful. More importantly though, they didn't do the B2G1 last year, replacing it with something exactly like what they've got now. There's no reason to believe they will do a B2G1 this year, as they would've almost certainly done it prior to Pokemon/GTA hitting.
It'd be nice if (veteran?) forum members didn't chastise newbies for not knowing tier stores policy end-to-end the first week while at the same time spreading misinformation. The 5% off is saved from opening, and using on the purchase you want discounted, a target credit or debit card. Yup, totally a 'stupid' membership card or something, right?

What I love is when Target employees deny that they do online price matching.

I often have to point out the sign mounted on the wall behind them or to the side of them stating exactly that.

bread's done
Back