Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (10/6 - 10/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks off $50 when purchasing both the Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition & Beyond Two Souls.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Rayman Legends, MLB 2k3, and Splinter Cell: Blacklist by $20.

kmart.gif
Kmart lists The Last of Us and NCAA 14 at $39.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target includes a $10 gift card with the purchase of Just Dance 2014 and a 8.75-9.75 oz bag of Cheetos.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes Disney Infinity Starter Packs for $59.99 seach, a buy 1, get 1 40% off sale on all 3DS and Wii U games. Save $10 on 1, or $40 on two of these titles: Madden NFL 25, FIFA 14, NHL 14, NCAA Football 14.

The rest of the deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post

:ps3: Save $50 when Purchasing both Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset-Elite Edition & Beyond Two Souls

:ps3: Save $10 off 12 Month PS+ subscription with purchase of Bundle*

:ps3: Dualshock 3 wireless controllers $44.99 each, choose from Black, Red or Urban Camo

:360: :ps3: Madden 25 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Saint's Row IV $44.99

:ps3: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix $34.99

:360: :ps3: Dead Pool $29.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Trade in 3 or more select titles, receive $10 bonus credit, over 1,000 titles*

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 10/8
18_t.gif
$20 off Rayman Legends, MLB 2k3, Splinter Cell: Blacklist
:360: XBox 360 E 250 GB system $250
:wii: :ds: Used Wii or DS Lite $49.99 each

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, MasterX - See original post

:ds: Nintendo 2DS $129.99 (Out 10/12)
:ps3: Last of Us $39.99
:360: :ps3: NCAA 14 $39.99
:ps3: Ps3 12gig $199.99
:ps3: PS3 Controller $44.99
Turtle Beach PLa set $29.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post
:360: :ps3: :wiiu: $10 Target Gift Card with purchase of Just Dance 2014 $39.99/$49.99 + bag of Cheetos 8.75-9.75 oz

:360: :ps3: :pc: Far Cry 3  $19.99

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache @ BR.com

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 & hiamiyumi - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
DISNEY INFINITY Starter Pack $59.99 (Save $15)

:3ds:wiiu: Buy 1 Get 1 40%OFF Any 3DS or Wii U game

:360:ps3: SAVE $10 on ONE,SAVE $40 on TWO ($59.99 each):

• MADDEN NFL 25
  • FIFA 14
  • NHL 14
  • NCAA FOOTBALL 14

Last edited by a moderator:
So Bestbuy is out of the question for a Pokemon deal :(.
Turn that frown upside down!

This.

Where is a leaked listed already....????

1000s of titles would have to include low value games. If I can trade in all the games I still have left that are a 1$ and get 10 for them, I will be left with only very few games still.

Heres hoping Kinect adventures is involved in this.... :whistle2:
100 copies of Link's Crossbow FTW!

Pokemon on Saturday. I'm not sure if I should cancel my GS pre-order.

If I do, I need to find Greasy Head.

Damn was hoping for another deal like last years Coin's for Pokemon. Wonder if BB will match TRU, closest TRU is like 30 minutes away and I'm not willing to drive just for that.

Ah so no more matching of this type of deal? I remember my old store used to do it all the time without hassle, guess they must have really liked me.

Just checked and its a bit closer than I thought, guess I could always wake up early. But anyone have any idea how the stock might look? I remember when Black/White 2 came out the store had TONS of copies, but on other deals some of the stuff would be gone at opening

Price matching is based on actual prices, not on percentages or bonuses. I'm not sure why they let you percentage match.

getting pokemon x and y is tempting with one being 40 percent off but by my calculations I'm better off at gamestop since I had trade in credit towards them maybe

I got two Fifa 14 when it came out and got a $30 GC. My question is can I bring the receipt to price adjust it? I payed $127 for both...

I've never played a Pokemon game before (I know, I need to go jump off a bridge), but I recently got a 3ds and want to try it. Is there a substantial difference between X and Y? Could I do with just buying one over the other? Kinda tempted to pick up both with this deal since I have a $10 gc to burn.

Most people just buy one, the only difference is that there are certain Pokemon that exist in one version that do not appear in the other, which makes trading in order to 'catch'em all' an absolute must. Otherwise, they're the exact same game.

I usually end up buying both despite the fact the last time I actually "Caught em all" was the first 2 generations.

Mostly because I DO like starting over sometimes, and having 2 carts means 2 different playthroughs without having to wipe one

Guys this might be weird but I need some advice... Should I get Wonderful 101 and Pokemon x or just get Pokemon from Walmart with a $5 gift card? I ask because Wonderful is the only other game I would want and I've heard platinum games always plummet in price. Are there any other great 3ds/Wii U games I should look at or just go with the Walmart deal?

Thanks for the responses. I'll probably go in and pick up whichever one I find has the cooler box art.
Why wait to decide on that when you can choose now?

Pokemon X

696959_296143_front.jpg

Pokemon Y

696960_296144_front.jpg

I'ma going Y ALL THE WAY, BABEH (and getting X for my brother and sister)!

X gets this badass though

mega-charizard-x-art.jpg

And that badass does this to a former badass (Slightly spoilery? But not really)

tumblr_mu1omdnsxx1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Therefore by simple process of deduction, you are not a man if you do not buy X

mega-charizard-x-art.jpg

And that badass does this to a former badass (Slightly spoilery? But not really)

But tri-winged falcon/hawk/birdthing > rainbow-antlered deer, so...yeah. ;)

It's kind of sad how long it took to leak what amounts to a rather mediocre deal ... this is not your father's CAG lately ... so much build up, so little fulfillment.

It's kind of sad how long it took to leak what amounts to a rather mediocre deal ... this is not your father's CAG lately ... so much build up, so little fulfillment.
Yeah, I kind of agree. Was really hyped, especially after last years awesome deal. I love those coins and have them sitting next to my Ruby's Groudon coin

Then again unless someone else announces something last minute, only other deal we got is Gamestop's posters lol. So I can't complain

Not only that, but it sounds like Josh might have far less influence than we thought when it comes to TRU's deals if the recent :360:-only GC fiasco was any indication. :cry:

Yeah, I kind of agree. Was really hyped, especially after last years awesome deal. I love those coins and have them sitting next to my Ruby's Groudon coin

Then again unless someone else announces something last minute, only other deal we got is Gamestop's posters lol. So I can't complain
I somehow got that coin and the blue one for Sapphire. I didn't preorder and don't even recall hot I got those games. To make matters worse I opened both but only played one version for a few hours (maybe 2-3 badges?)! Crystal was the last one I actually beat the main story. Not sure if I wanna jump back on the ocd craziness that is training pokemon.

Crap, and that $15 GC expires Nov. 2. Choices. Already have windwaker bought. Pokemon X and....not sure what else. Too bad we can't included preordered games with this. 

Will that headset work with ps4? Wonder how long till they put out a new one specifically for ps4.
Well, they are USB controlled and even work on PC so I can't imagine they'd bother blocking it.

However, that price sucks, it's 150 base price nearly everywhere and on sale at various sites.

However, that price sucks, it's 150 base price nearly everywhere and on sale at various sites.
I think I'm going to attempt a price match on the headset before they ring up the game to try and get the $50 off still. See if I can pick up Beyond Two Souls for $10. I need a headset anyway and I'd get the game that cheap. No doubt. But if it doesn't work my friend is buying the game so. Win or lose it's worth a shot.

mega-charizard-x-art.jpg

Holy crap that does look badass. And to think I wanted to get X for my girlfriend. Now I may have to reconsider haha

Everybody said I would never be happy.. my parents, my boss, the mailman, Dr. Rosenstein.. but they were wrong! Ahaha.. this sale is my salvation!

@wiggles

I really don't like that mega charizard over the other one. The flames from the sides of the mouth ruins it imo

I'm buying my son Y for his birthday. as much as I want this I want that timeline poster from GameStop. I'm sucker for time line posters :(

Timeline poster? I preordered and got a poster of the map and the two legendaries?

bread's done
Back