Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (6/1 to 6/7)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy offers a $10 gift card with Murdered: Soul Suspect, a $5 bonus with a $25 Xbox Gift Card, and 50% off select Blizzard games.  Get $20 off when you buy Mario Kart 8 plus Disney Infinity, Sonic Lost World, Just Dance 2014, or CoD: Black Ops II.

18_t.gif
GameStop promotes a 40% trade-in bonus towards Watch Dogs and a pretty decent PC Download Sale.

icontarget.gif
Target also offers a $10 gift card with Murdered: Soul Suspect.  Save $25 on a year of Xbox Live or PS+ when purchased with Watch Dogs.  Get a free Mario inspired Wii U steering wheel with a Mario Kart 8 purchase.  Save 20% on the following games: Infamous: Second Son, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil, South Park, and Minecraft PS3.

Save 30% on "All Greatest Hits" games.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us knocks $15 off Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Packs, $10 off on Wii U Pro Controllers, and $50 off the Wii U Skylanders Bundle.  Buy any Disney Infinity Starter Pack and/or Mario Kart 8, get free game guides.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, howard - See original post

iconbestbuy.gif
Murdered: Soul Suspect + $10 gift card $59.99

iconbestbuy.gif
50% off select Blizzard Games

:xb1: $25 Xbox Gift Card + $5 bonus gift card $25

:wiiu: Wii U Mario Kart 8 Wheel (white) $9.99
:wiiu: Save 10% on select Nintendo controllers, shown are the Wii U Pro Controller for $44.99 and Wii Remote Plus in assorted colours for $35.99
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 - $59.99
:wiiu: Save $20 when you buy the below games with Mario Kart 8:

• :wiiu: Disney Infinity - $74.99
  • :wiiu: Sonic Lost World - $49.99
  • :wiiu: Just Dance 2014 - $49.99
  • :wiiu: CoD: Black Ops II - $29.99
Credit to bainbridge's stache.

GameStop (Ad)

Ends 6/3

18_t.gif
Trade towards Watch Dogs, get a 40% bonus

:pc: Spring Sale

:pc: Diablo II + Expansion $59.99

:pc: Starcraft II + Expansion $59.99

:pc: World of Warcraft + Pandaria Expansion $59.99

Kmart (Ad)

Thanks, Enuf - See original post

All credits are SYWR(Shop your Way Rewards) points 1000 pts = $1
These credits earned expire on 6/21/14

Fine print states additional titles listed on kmart.com or in-store

*****XB1 price drop comes 2 days later, not sure if kmart cares though*****

:xb1: $50 credit (50,000 SYWR pts) w/ $500 XB1 AND 1 featured game including
$60 each TitanFall or Watchdogs

:wiiu: $40 credit w/$300 WiiU AND 1 featured game including
$60 each Mario Kart or Super Mario 3DLand

:3ds: $30 credit w/2DS AND 1 featured game including
$30 Mario Golf or $35 Tomodachi Life

$90 8" Google certified Tablet(8 GB quadcore)
$120 10.1" Google certified Tablet

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Royal High Knight - See original post

:360:  :xb1:  :ps4:  :ps3: Murdered Soul Suspect- $60 (Free $10 GC with Purchase)

:xb1: :ps4: Save $25 on a Year of either Xbox Live or PS+ when purchasing Watch dogs.

:wiiu:  Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle- $330

:wiiu:  Purchase Mario Kart 8 ($60), get a free Mario inspired Wii U steering wheel.

Save 20% on the following games:

:ps4: Infamous: Second Son- $48

:ps3:  :360: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil- $48

:360:  :ps3: South Park The Stick of Truth- $48

:ps3: Minecraft- $16

Save 30% on  *All Greatest Hits:

Only the following are shown on the ad

:ps3: Infamous Collection- $14

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5- $14

:360: Halo Reach- $14

:360:  GTA 4- $14

credit to bainbridge's stache

Toys R Us (Ad)

Save $15 - ALL Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Packs
:wiiu: Save $10 on ALL Wii U Pro Controllers

:wiiu: Save $50 on the Wii U Skylanders Bundle
icontoysrus_r1.gif
FREE Game Guide when you buy ANY Disney Infinity Starter Pack - in store only
:wiiu: Mario Kart 8 Game Guide when you buy Mario Kart 8 for Wii U - in store only

Walmart (Ad)

nada

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from BB with a mis-priced brand new BLOPS 2 at 19.99 and the manager gave me the green light to price adjust tomorrow because they made the mistake. Three free games for the price of one. :D/
What do you mean three free games for the price of one...?
You mean Three games for the price of one? Or do you mean two free games when you buy one?

anyone know when the $ changes to the sale $? I wanna reserve get some PS3 Collections before they sell out in store coz the games I want can't be shipped =( can only do store pickup. They only had 1 copy of Killzone Trilogy that I wanna get o_O...wanted to buy it & do a price adjustment within 7 days, but the website says it doesn't price adjust % sales...& this is a 30% sale =(

trolling is for kids my friend lol. i do want a wii u and like i did for the 360 imma wait an extra year for changes. plus my ps4 isnt ready for a lil brother yet
It will be 2 years soon.I pretty much guarantee it will never be changed because nintendo doesnt give a shit. At this point they will just continue to do what they always do, keep shitting out the same old franchises over and over again till the console dies eventually. Thats all they do is use the same old games to live off of like a retirement fund instead of trying to work and earn money.

Nintendo is a old retired person living from social security check to social security check sitting there doing the least amount they have to.

Really weird on my best buy account I had 160 some points now I have 833 points but I still have 680 pending points yet on my list of transactions I do not see 680 pending. More like less then 100.

I'm definitely in for the Infamous Collection at that price. Anyone check their stores yet to see what else is on sale besides the ones listed in the ad?

Nothing really at one of my targets... Didn't even have Infamous collection. There WAS Ni No Kuni, though. Anyone have the dcpi for Jak and Daxter collection for Ps3? I can't find it now that it isn't listed on the website anymore.

$78 for Sonic Lost World, Mario Kart 8, and a downloadable copy of Pikmin 3 or Zelda or Mario Bros U or Wii Party U.

That's a really good deal.

Anyone here purchase a PS4 with the 3 year protection plan for $90? If so, can you use gift cards and reward certificates to pay for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. 

Just Murdered : Soul Suspect for me. It looks like a cool game, but for some reason I doubt it's going to review well. If it does, I only paid $19.37 for it.

Even to just have 2 game pads it really cuts into FPS on the game pads. Its a lot to have to try and stream to the tablet. Doing that with 4 Tablets just won't work at all. So if you expect that "issue" to be fixed later, you are going to be waiting a very long time.
Hasn't Nintendo already said that multiple tables isn't going to happen?

Yeah, same here for me with Sonic: shows as $23.99 instead of $19.19
It's not working on the website, but the GCU discount IS applying correctly in-store. I just got back from my local BB and picked up MK8 with Sonic, and only paid $67.18 before tax ($47.99 for MK8 and $19.19 for Sonic)....Sonic is on sale for $43.99, when it rings up it takes the $20.00 bundle discount off first, dropping it to $23.99, and then takes the 20% GCU discount off making the final price $19.19!

It's not working on the website, but the GCU discount IS applying correctly in-store. I just got back from my local BB and picked up MK8 with Sonic, and only paid $67.18 before tax ($47.99 for MK8 and $19.19 for Sonic)....Sonic is on sale for $43.99, when it rings up it takes the $20.00 bundle discount off first, dropping it to $23.99, and then takes the 20% GCU discount off making the final price $19.19!
I can verify this is true. I just came from a local store as well but I picked up Disney Infinity. Sale price is $70.99. $20 off w/MK8 was $50.99. Then 20% off that made it come out to $40.79. Also as expected MK8 also had GCU applied to it so it rang up $48.

I can verify this is true. I just came from a local store as well but I picked up Disney Infinity. Sale price is $70.99. $20 off w/MK8 was $50.99. Then 20% off that made it come out to $40.79. Also as expected MK8 also had GCU applied to it so it rang up $48.
Good for you guys! Too bad no store around me has sonic in stock... :(

I hope amazon matches infamous. I went to a target in Long Island and waited 25 mins because there were 2 guys buying every single iPad mini in the damn store. After waiting they didn't find infamous in the store inventory even though online it said they did have it. SUCH BULLSHIT!

I went to Target and I was about to buy the Jak and Daxter HD Collection and Twisted Metal but I ended up not getting them because eventually I can see Sony putting them on PS+.

Anyone here purchase a PS4 with the 3 year protection plan for $90? If so, can you use gift cards and reward certificates to pay for it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
You should be able to use them regardless shouldn't you? If for some reason you can't pay off the plan with that stuff you can use them on the console itself so I don't think it would matter. Unless I'm misread something

I went to Target and I was about to buy the Jak and Daxter HD Collection and Twisted Metal but I ended up not getting them because eventually I can see Sony putting them on PS+.
Twisted Metal I can see, but all 3 Jak and Daxter games? It's possible, but seems unlikely. $14 for the collection is great (Im currently playing Jak 2 and enjoying it).

You should be able to use them regardless shouldn't you? If for some reason you can't pay off the plan with that stuff you can use them on the console itself so I don't think it would matter. Unless I'm misread something
You`re able to use giftcards or mybb certs on warranties I used both on my old iphone.

Twisted Metal I can see, but all 3 Jak and Daxter games? It's possible, but seems unlikely. $14 for the collection is great (Im currently playing Jak 2 and enjoying it).
They previously added the Jak & Daxter Collection on PS+ in the UK & Europe last year, so I can see it coming at some point on the US side. Not every game added to the Instant Game Collection is brought over though (last year Europe got Far Cry 3 & Assassin's Creed III, the US did not). Being first party kinda ups the ante of when & not if.

Already purchased the console and the guy told me that i can come back within 15 days with the receipt and purchase the warranty. I figured that its better to use gift cards and reward certificates because i wont get any points for it. Thanks for the help and info. Its greatly appreciated.

Thought I should mention this.

I went to my target to get the infamous collection and they were sold out. However, I got one of the employees to write me a rain check for infamous for $14 and it lasts 45 days. Possible YMMV though.

sonic was a nice surprise for 19.19....took it over call of duty black ops 2....was hoping both games would get 20 dollars off
You don't have to choose between the 2, the register in store and online both allow you to choose more than one of the promo games at $20 off (in fact, the online offer page even says something along the lines of "pick as many of these as you want" for the $20 off section of games). I just picked up Mario Kart 8, Sonic Lost World, and Call of Duty Black Ops 2 this afternoon and it took $20 off of both Sonic and CoD.

So is Sonic Lost World any good? The ratings are pretty bad (50s and 60s for many sites). I was planning to skip it, but if it's actually a decent game, I might be in for $20 with the purchase of Mario Kart 8 for $50.

So it wasn't shown in the thread, and one of my 2 local Target's didn't even have a sign for it, but the $1 reserve cards were buy 1, get 2 free this week. Does anyone know the ones with a website and code revealed via scratch off you have to enter REALLY check to see if you bought the game before you get emailed the code after the game launch?

I'd love it if they didn't but even if they do check to see if you purchase the game, I'll buy 3 copies of Madden NFL 15 on PS4, get the $15 in GC, then return the games sealed for a refund & get $45 in free Ultimate Team packs. I will be buying the Ultimate Edition of the game (which comes with $40 of Ultimate Team packs) at Gamestop.

So it wasn't shown in the thread, and one of my 2 local Target's didn't even have a sign for it, but the $1 reserve cards were buy 1, get 2 free this week. Does anyone know the ones with a website and code revealed via scratch off you have to enter REALLY check to see if you bought the game before you get emailed the code after the game launch?

I'd love it if they didn't but even if they do check to see if you purchase the game, I'll buy 3 copies of Madden NFL 15 on PS4, get the $15 in GC, then return the games sealed for a refund & get $45 in free Ultimate Team packs. I will be buying the Ultimate Edition of the game (which comes with $40 of Ultimate Team packs) at Gamestop.
you do know that the codes are being inserted into the first run copies of the game in the form of a voucher and not emailed right? so how you going to return the games sealed if you have to open them to get the vouchers?

you do know that the codes are being inserted into the first run copies of the game in the form of a voucher and not emailed right? so how you going to return the games sealed if you have to open them to get the vouchers?
Who at EA said there were going to be codes in all the cases?

If so, oh well I wasted $2.

that how it always been. that how it was for all the different ea sports games even last year with the pre-order/1st print copies.
No the only places that did the Ultimate Team bonus last year were AZ & GZ at launch with codes on receipt/emailed, and Walmart in November with specially marked boxes packed with codes.

This is the first year Ultimate Team has been a preorder bonus anywhere other than AZ/GS.

bread's done
Back