Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/6 to 7/12)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy promotes a buy 2,get 1 free on all Skylanders Swap Force characters. Get a $20 gift card with an Xbox One controller and/or Xbox One Stereo Headset.  Save $25 on the Xbox 360 Camouflage Wireless Controller, $20 on the Chrome Wireless Controllers, $40-$60 on select Turtle Beach headsets, and $60 on select Polk Headsets for Xbox One.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Killer is Dead to $14.99.

icontarget.gif
Target offers 30% off select titles with Destiny pre-orders. Get $30 off 1 year of  PS+ with a PS4 console purchase. Select PS4 accessories (Dualshock 4 shown) are 20% off.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

iconbestbuy.gif
buy 2 get 1 free all skylanders swap force characters

:xb1: $20 off 12 months or 24 months of xbox live when you buy any Xbox console

:xb1: Titanfall for $19.99 when you buy an Xbox One console

:xb1: Free $20 Gift Card with an Xbox One controller. Plus free shipping.

:xb1: Free $20 Gift Card with Xbox One Stereo Headset  

:360: Save $25 on Special Edition Camouflage Wireless Controller    

:360: Save $20 Special Edition Chrome Wireless Controller

:360: Save $40 or $60 on Select Turtle Beach Headsets    

free shipping

:xb1: Save $60 on Select Polk Headsets for Xbox One

free shipping

:xb1: :ps4: ryse, dead rising 3, and battlefield 4 $39.99

:xb1: :ps4: tomb raider definitive edition $34.99

:xb1: save $90 when you buy: xbox one, any x1 game, 2 years gamers club unclocked membership, 2 year geek squad protection, & 24 month xbox live

:ps4: killzone shadow fall $19.99

:ps4: infamous 2nd son $39.99

:360: :ps3: battlefield 4 $24.99

:360: :ps3: batman arkham origins $19.99

:360: :ps3: assassins creed black flag $14.99

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/8

:xb1: Buy an Xbox One and save $10 on a controller and $20 on 1 or 2 years of Xbox Live.

:ps3: Used PS3 Bundle:  160GB+ PS3, 2 under $20 used games, extra controller $229.99

:360: :ps3: Killer is Dead $14.99

18_t.gif
$10 off select games you probably don't care about.

Kmart (Ad)
nada

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:ps4: $30 off 1 year ps+ when you buy a ps4

:ps4: 20% off select ps4 accessories (shows dualshock 4)

:wiiu: Skylanders swap force starter pack $29.99 (shows Wii U version)

30% Off select titles when you preorder destiny (shows infamous SS, mlb 14, killzone shadow fail)

Toys R Us (Ad)
50% OFF ANY ONE Skylanders single figure when you buy Jade Fire Kraken figure

:wiiu: Wii U Skylanders Bundle $249.99
:360: :ps3: BUY 1 GET 1 50% OFF ALL PS3 & Xbox 360 video games priced $19.99 or less

Walmart (Ad)
nada

Last edited by a moderator:
I think all versions of the swap force starter should be the same price. I checked the ps4 versions price for tomorrow and it's 29.99

BB weekly ads are always for both unless it`s an item/product/service that`s only available at either. GCU would be a recent example as something in the ad only avail. in-store.
this sale begins tomorrow morning? If so i guess i'll go over to the bank lol

Getting ready for tomorrow.... hopefully they can PM the XBOX ONE controller to Amazon $50.60, and still give me the $20 GC. 

Does anyone know of a place cheaper that I can PM.

does anyone know if you can use a target deal while price matching?

I'm gonna price match Best Buy(its 20 bucks there) then pre order Destiny for a dollar to get 30% off to bring it to 13 bucks, then trade in Knack for 7 or 8 bucks so i'll only pay a few out of pocket.

this is for killzone shadow fall 

I'm gonna give Killzone a shot for $20. I'm not a fan of FPS but I did enjoy Killzone 3 for the most part.

does anyone know if you can use a target deal while price matching?

I'm gonna price match Best Buy(its 20 bucks there) then pre order Destiny for a dollar to get 30% off to bring it to 13 bucks, then trade in Knack for 7 or 8 bucks so i'll only pay a few out of pocket.
this is for killzone shadow fall
Wow the crazy font is unneeded. To answer your question, the computer usually allows it but the cs rep might block it.

Do not own a Xbox One but  I have a friend that does.  Going to buy him AC:IV because he likes the series and $10 is dirt cheap.

Edit: So one of my local Best Buy stopped carrying used games. Anyone else have this happen?

In for 1 thanks.

Used games have a 1 purchase limit.  Although tempting to get another, I'm not going to risk an online ban from them.

Not sure if serious.

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/NBA-2K14-for-Xbox-One/productID.294130800

You posted the wrong game. I didn't realize Microsoft had it for $30, but I wanted it at $30 at Best Buy so I can get it for $24 after GCU and get the rewards points. So you half-helped me, so half a thanks.

Anyone have luck yet matching Amazon's X-1 controller price and still getting the gift card?
I'm about to head up there now to give it a try.

I need to stop being tempted by $16 (GCU) Killzone SF. Not that it is a bad price for now, but by the time I'd play it (if ever, never played a Killzone game), it would surely be cheaper (maybe not new, but I can live with that).

I need to stop being tempted by $16 (GCU) Killzone SF. Not that it is a bad price for now, but by the time I'd play it (if ever, never played a Killzone game), it would surely be cheaper (maybe not new, but I can live with that).
Do you have PS+? There's a pretty good chance it'll go free on there by the end of the year. At this point I would just wait for that.

can someone answer this for me?

I bought an xbone on friday, now they have that titanfall for $20 w/xbone purchase, would they be willing to hook me up with that price or no such luck? not sure how that kind of things works with BB

I bought an xbone on friday, now they have that titanfall for $20 w/xbone purchase, would they be willing to hook me up with that price or no such luck? not sure how that kind of things works with BB
I feel like they should be able to since I would assume you can return it since their return page only mentions video game software and not hardware.

That being said assuming you have the original packaging still you should return it and rebuy it since they also have that $50 Xbox Gift Card student deal going on.

I had the same issue a week or two ago, when a year of Live Gold was on sale, and I had just bought a console a couple days before. They told me that they couldn't price match a bundle, and I would have to return my other one and rebuy it. I purchased a new one with the Live Gold, then took the console back to the counter and told them that it was the "old" one.

I had the same issue a week or two ago, when a year of Live Gold was on sale, and I had just bought a console a couple days before. They told me that they couldn't price match a bundle, and I would have to return my other one and rebuy it. I purchased a new one with the Live Gold, then took the console back to the counter and told them that it was the "old" one.
I feel like they should be able to since I would assume you can return it since their return page only mentions video game software and not hardware.

That being said assuming you have the original packaging still you should return it and rebuy it since they also have that $50 Xbox Gift Card student deal going on.
yeesh, thanks for the responses. I guess its not really worth it if I have to do all that, I always have terrible luck with clueless employees. Thought it might be a simple "yes sir lets fix that for you" kinda thing. I can wait for TF to go on sale or even for the sequel, I played it to death on 360, and only wanted to pick it up if it was $20.

I tried Target first but no Target in the Bay Area had the DS4 in stock (and hasn't been in stock for weeks). Price matched at Best Buy. The girl messed up and only took $11 off instead of $12 but no complaints here. I had been wanting an extra DS4 for awhile now. Time to play some Towerfall.

I wonder if watch dogs is a part of the 30% off. Cartwheel has a 20% coupons for it, so that might be a nice buy for some.
According to the online version of the ad, it doesn't look like it. Here is the text for the promotion:

Target Ad said:
Reservation card costs $1. Choose from games shown below. Destiny available September 9.
Quantities limited; no rain checks.
In the ad, the games pictured below this promo are Infamous: Second Son, MLB The Show 14, and Killzone: Shadowfall. So technically maybe just those three games but you may get lucky.

bread's done
Back