Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/8-9/14)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy drops Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 to $19.99 each.

18_t.gif
GameStop discounts Starcraft II and WoW: Mists of Pandaria to $19.99 each.

icontarget.gif
Target is holding a buy 2 Skylander characters/accessories, get 1 free sale.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us knocks $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent. Get a $10 gift card with select titles, $40 gift card when you buy two (NHL 14, NCAA 14 The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, Rayman Legends, Spinter Cell Blacklist, and Diablo III.

The Rest of the Deals...
All MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, chatgirl4 - See original post

:360: :ps3: :wiiu: :pc: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: :pc: Crysis 3 $19.99

:360: :ps3: Dead Space 3 $19.99

:360: :wii: Zumba Fitness Core $19.99

:360: Purchase 3 months XBOX Live gold for $24.99, get one month of ESPN the magazine and ESPN Insider Access.

:360: Turtle Beach Ear Force XL1 Gaming Headset  :360: $31.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Turtle Beach Ear Force PX22 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset $63.99

iconbestbuy.gif
Get a minimum of $50 when trading in 3 select titles, learn more @ www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer

Credit to BainBridge'S_Stache @ br.com
GameStop (Ad)
Ends 9/10

:ps3: Tales of Xillia $49.99

:360: :ps3: The Bureau $39.99

:pc: Starcraft II $19.99

:pc: WoW: Mists of Pandaria $19.99

:360: :ps3: Star Trek $19.99

:360: :ps3: 30% trade in bonus when you trade towards a new copy of NHL 14

Kmart (Ad)
Until 9/30

Disney Infinity Figures $12.99

Target (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post

:360: :ps3: Madden 25 $49.99

:360: :ps3: NCAA Football 14 $49.99

:360: :ps3: Splinter Cell Blacklist $49.99

:360: :ps3: Far Cry 3 $29.99

:wiiu: Pikmin 3 $49.99

:360: :wii: Skylanders Giants starter pack for 360/Wii = $39.99 ($20 off)

icontarget.gif
Target's weekly WOW: Buy 2 skylander characters/accessories get 1 free.

Toys R Us (Ad)
Thanks, FrontBurnrhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=359308 - See post here

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Save $20 on all Disney Infinity products with $85 spent

icontoysrus_r1.gif
$10 gift card with any of the featured games shown / $40 gift card when you buy two

• NHL 14
  • NCAA 14
  • The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
  • Rayman Legends
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Diablo III

Last edited by a moderator:
The Trade 3 for $50 offer is pretty poor, considering most of those games on the list were getting you at least $18-$24 each last week with the 100% bonus.  If it was a Trade two for $50 it would be a good deal.   I am just wanting on Best Buy to game the Buy Two Games get a $50 Gift Card again, now that was a Great Deal!

anyone have experience with the px22?  I got in on that dotd for a dx12 to replace an old headset (read that it can be used on ps3 to hear gameplay).

The Trade 3 for $50 offer is pretty poor, considering most of those games on the list were getting you at least $18-$24 each last week with the 100% bonus. If it was a Trade two for $50 it would be a good deal. I am just wanting on Best Buy to game the Buy Two Games get a $50 Gift Card again, now that was a Great Deal!
If you're talking about the list that appears on mobile devices, it says "Trade 2 for $50" not 3...

...But I'm suspicious about that list if only because it says "Trade-in values already include 50% bonus trade-in credit promotion", or something along those lines, at the bottom of the page, and IIRC, the last time the "Trade 2 for $50" promo was active at BBY, the 50% extra was active. We don't know if the 100% ends this week and 50% starts next week (at least, we can't glean that from this ad leak), so it's possible that the page that appears on mobile devices is just old. I could be wrong, though.

If you're talking about the list that appears on mobile devices, it says "Trade 2 for $50" not 3...

...But I'm suspicious about that list if only because it says "Trade-in values already include 50% bonus trade-in credit promotion", or something along those lines, at the bottom of the page, and IIRC, the last time the "Trade 2 for $50" promo was active at BBY, the 50% extra was active. We don't know if the 100% ends this week and 50% starts next week (at least, we can't glean that from this ad leak), so it's possible that the page that appears on mobile devices is just old. I could be wrong, though.
I see now what you were talking about in the other thread. Darn, I thought it was trade 2 but the title says trade 3. Guess we will know in couple of days.

I'm certain that we'll see Crysis 3 for $10 from Gamefly in the near future. I'll just wait for that.

Especially since I didn't really like the first two. I just have this need to own them all.

And speaking of needing to own them all, I guess I have to pick up NHL 14 on Tuesday.......

e6755a0c-0554-4904-bf02-efa6b02b02e9.jpg

I'm certain that we'll see Crysis 3 for $10 from Gamefly in the near future. I'll just wait for that.

Especially since I didn't really like the first two. I just have this need to own them all.

And speaking of needing to own them all, I guess I have to pick up NHL 14 on Tuesday.......

e6755a0c-0554-4904-bf02-efa6b02b02e9.jpg
That is hardcore!

That is hardcore!
Even more so because there were a few fairly lean years for the NHL franchise.

Yeah, I'm restraining myself from acquiring three of everything I can find for under $25 until this goes live.

The 2 for 50 list, looks just like the list back in July when they had this promotion. I remember because i found out the last day and traded a bunch of wwe 13 and mlb 2k13. Everything else was too high in price at gamestop.

Guys dead space 3 way 20 days ago and gamefly it was what 10? Not trying to offend, but no one can say wow that was fast anymore. I think I bought it second week for 20 when AMZ had the buy Dove soap and get some amount off while they pricmatched a weekly ad.
it was what 30 cents in the humble bundle a few weeks ago.....

I see now what you were talking about in the other thread. Darn, I thought it was trade 2 but the title says trade 3. Guess we will know in couple of days.
I just got the best buy ad for next week and it said " Get a Minimum of $50 Back When you Trade in 3 Select Titles" so this does not look good at all.

I just got the best buy ad for next week and it said " Get a Minimum of $50 Back When you Trade in 3 Select Titles" so this does not look good at all.
are there any other video game sales on the ad? what about the list for the trade 3 select titles? does it list them on there.

are there any other video game sales on the ad? what about the list for the trade 3 select titles? does it list them on there.
If I had to guess, the ad probably just says to visit the URL (www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer) to see the list, since that's what's been done in the past for similar promotions.

If I had to guess, the ad probably just says to visit the URL (www.bestbuy.com/tradeinoffer) to see the list, since that's what's been done in the past for similar promotions.
but the trade 3 select titles requirements, makes it not as good.

It did not list any games, it just said go to bestbuy.com/tradein for details. But it was 3 for at least $50. The section in the ad for games next week was very small.
The list of game for sale was just as OP listed on page 1.

It did not list any games, it just said go to bestbuy.com/tradein for details. But it was 3 for at least $50. The section in the ad for games next week was very small.
The list of game for sale was just as OP listed on page 1.
3 for $50? bummer! gamestop's 2 for $50+ is great but I don't enjoy playing 21 questions with the junior detectives at Gamestop when I return the new games

For anyone that's looking to get Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 at Target, they do include the artbook. At least the first shipment we got in had the artbook.

I have a bunch of $1 tomb raiders from the recent target PM, what's the best way to maximize the return on them, GameStop? I would've traded in a pair of them here for $50 but 3 makes it crap.

3 for $50? bummer! gamestop's 2 for $50+ is great but I don't enjoy playing 21 questions with the junior detectives at Gamestop when I return the new games
True. Everytime i trade a new game there soon after it's released their like done already?didn't like it?Etc. I'm like look just trade it in, Best buy hasn't asked questions like that when I've traded in. I've strayed from gamestop for awhile, So no one knows is 100% trade in bonus ends today?If so i might go trade my games in before they close.

True. Everytime i trade a new game there soon after it's released their like done already?didn't like it?Etc. I'm like look just trade it in, Best buy hasn't asked questions like that when I've traded in. I've strayed from gamestop for awhile, So no one knows is 100% trade in bonus ends today?If so i might go trade my games in before they close.
Unfortunately, we won't know for sure until tomorrow if the 100% will stay or go.

Unfortunately, we won't know for sure until tomorrow if the 100% will stay or go.
Best buy commented on my post and said At this time the promotion would still be available and there is not an end date that is showing. I would recommend checking back to this page and you would be able to see if that offer is still available going forward.

http://bit.ly/ZjgMdV
-Matt

Thats what they said on facebook after i asked if it ends today or continues,Which the recommended going back to the page is the obvious thing to do but when they said no end date is showing kinda makes me wonder if their gonna keep it.

It's a great opportunity for us time travelers to offload all those copies of Brothers in Arms: Furious 4 and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2. Gamestop has this stupid policy of not accepting trade ins of yet-to-be-released games, psshh...
See, I prefer to go back in time and offload games that can be had for pennies now for full price.

Hey look at the list, It says Sniper Ghost Warrior. That game is $9.99 at gamestop (I know it's supposed to be 2 on BB list) you could probably take it to BB with 2 other games and see if they would honor it.

anyone have experience with the px22? I got in on that dotd for a dx12 to replace an old headset (read that it can be used on ps3 to hear gameplay).
The wired TB headsets are fine as long as you don't switch them from one device to another too much. I had PX 21's that I swapped between my TV area and my PC for podcasting from Dec. 2010 to Dec. 2011 and got a short in the wire just after the 1-year warranty ran out and it was ruined.

amazon will match all of bestbuys deals but they usually wait until monday since most of their departments are closed on sunday.

I didn't see it listed, but we also have sale signs for Dead Island Riptide. $19.99 for Xbox 360, $29.99 for the PS3 version. Not sure why there is a price difference.

ive been tiptoeing around skylanders for years...is this the time to make it happen?  local store has a few ninjini's, which i'd grab one and another to get one free and pick up the game.  is it really fun, or am i going to hate myself?

Anything discount on Nintendo is really good. Amazon pm pikmin so I will get. Hope it lasts through the week...

bread's done
Back