Sunday Night Football OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Home Movies is the best. I particularly enjoyed any episode that involved Jason getting drunk on candy.[/QUOTE]

Is that the episode where they end up in the hospital on halloween while brandon's stepmom gives birth? cause that's my favorite.

@brak - sounds like a Magic Johnson Rent-A-Center commercial. Has anyone else seen/heard those? Just terrible.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Is that the episode where they end up in the hospital on halloween while brandon's stepmom gives birth? cause that's my favorite.[/QUOTE]

There was that one and there was one where he went crazy at Fenton's birthday party.

[quote name='DT778']Did Shaq ever get back to you about those parachute pants from Kazaam?[/QUOTE]
Nah. He's too ashamed. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']@brak - sounds like a Magic Johnson Rent-A-Center commercial. Has anyone else seen/heard those? Just terrible.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I've seen those.

:puke:

Just say "This is a book of contrasts" and then call on random students and ask what they thought. And if you really want to sound like you're smart and you read it .. always tell them their opinion is wrong.

Big Mike is, without doubt, the noirest person I've ever seen. I know he has a stash of grey suits and black ties somewhere in that apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back