Status
Not open for further replies.

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
05_gd_ban_wk6.jpg

6752b214abf6cd6ad673cb4841121cd9.jpg

I wonder how you become part of the chain-gang in the NFL. That would be one killer job until you get your ACL/MCL torn by a 400lb lineman steam rolling your knees.

[quote name='Eviltude']It's a sport, lulu.

How about that? John Madden sitting next to George W.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I know. I watched it in the 90s.

:lol:

It's getting interesting again. The super rich players are getting ready to go on strike in the 2011 season, Michael Vick is back and the 49er's actually have a team this year.

[quote name='munch']I'm usually savvy to this stuff, but what does Super Mario All-Stars mean?[/QUOTE]

The only thing that comes to my mind was the awesome SNES game that collected SMB, SMB Lost Levels (Japan), SMB 2, and SMB 3 together on one cart with upgraded SNES graphics and sound.

[quote name='Chika']Hey Evil, care to make a wager? I think you're gonna win.[/QUOTE]

You're on.
I'm pretty sure I'm down and out. I need to try and do a little overhauling if I'm going to keep up.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The only thing that comes to my mind was the awesome SNES game that collected SMB, SMB Lost Levels (Japan), SMB 2, and SMB 3 together on one cart with upgraded SNES graphics and sound.[/QUOTE]

:lol: Your monkey list is working against you on that one.

[quote name='Eviltude']You're on.
I'm pretty sure I'm down and out. I need to try and do a little overhauling if I'm going to keep up.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: I don't *really* want to make a wager, I was just taunting you ;)

you're only up by 6 and I still have Peyton "rocket laser arm" Manning

:lol: "Rocket laser arm" is a new one.

Just for that, Miles Austin is about to blow the rest of the roof off of the stadium.

Edit: :applause: for Miles Austin 20 yard catch plus 15 right after that.

Sold my PS3 to Hastings for 240 total with accessories and sold 13 guides to them for 42.82. Just ordered my slim from gohastings.com for 31.90. :)[quote name='seanr1221']Geo-defense swarm is so fun.[/QUOTE]Yep, but its so hard.

Yea it is, but I think I need to alter my strategy. I'm trying to finish the first level on medium, and I can't get past wave 6. I've tried putting a bunch of small turrets with a couple rockets, but that didn't go so well.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Congrats, tiredfornoww. Did you deactivate all your shared accounts before you sold it?[/QUOTE]Yep.

I saw the Repulsion blu-ray for 16.99, too. Have you seen that? I'm pretty sure I'll pick it up because I enjoyed Rosemary's Baby and The Pianist, but I'd like some opinions before I do. I wish I could blind buy stuff like I did back in the day, but now things are tight and I really have to consider my purchases. :cry:

Oh, and Goddard's Two or Three Things I know About Her was cheap, too.

Yeah, I saw it a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, I would say to Netflix it. The movie wasn't bad and was actually really bold and brave for a movie made in the mid 60s but I personally wouldn't get much rewatch value out of it. That's a lot of money to spend on something for it just to sit on your shelf. It's not like I have anything against Polanski either, The Pianist and Chinatown are fantastic IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back