Sunday Night Football OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you guys know where I can get a legit Vista Ultimate .iso? I have my cd key from Tech Net, but I don't have the .iso anymore. I'd rather not mess with torrents.

No clue what's causing my system to blue screen like it is. I think it has something to do with my wireless adapter, but I'm in safe mode w/ networking now and it's not crashing.

[quote name='Moxio']Legit Vista ".iso"? :lol: Your only option is to p?rate it, I think.[/QUOTE]

That's annoying. I wouldn't call it p?racy if I have a legitimate key for the software though.

And it did blue screen again in safe mode w/ networking, albeit with a different error. I'm guessing that my problem is definitely stemming from either the wifi adapter, or the Vista networking controller.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Do any of you guys know where I can get a legit Vista Ultimate .iso? I have my cd key from Tech Net, but I don't have the .iso anymore. I'd rather not mess with torrents.

No clue what's causing my system to blue screen like it is. I think it has something to do with my wireless adapter, but I'm in safe mode w/ networking now and it's not crashing.[/QUOTE]

I need a legit XP iso for my laptop, but you don't see me asking for one. :shame:

I've got a CD Key from the Microsoft Software Alliance that I generated while I was still in college, but I can't log back in to redownload the iso.

Curb is finally in high definition. :)

---

Are you sure, Gothic_Walrus? W7 scales a lot better than Vista. It runs great on all sorts of netbooks and the hardware on those is really, really weak.

Hey Trakan, apparently you are a fat kid who is so fat that you can't ride roller coasters.

At least that is what TMK and Inufaye think. :rofl:

I legit spit my coffee out at that this morning.

Felix Jones is going to show why he should have went ahead of McFadden. As long as he doesn't get hurt he is such a sick runner.

Budge, where did you talk to MangoKid and inu$$$$$$?

I'm thinking of ordering a 50 pack of AmazonBasics DLs to experiment.

I was talking to TMK on AIM and he was telling me about his meet up with Inufaye at a theme park. That led to him telling me about them seeing some fat kid who couldn't get on the rides and then them just joking about it being Trakan.

This is a wild game.

LOL at this picture.

500x_76SC6.jpg

[quote name='manthing']Anybody know if Windows 7 32-bit versions will support more than 3 Gigs of RAM?[/QUOTE]

I don't think so. I think the 3 GB of RAM thing is largely dependent upon the limitations of the 32-bit architecture (memory address spaces), so I don't think they could, even if they wanted to.

Inufaye making fat Trakan jokes is fucking hilarious to me. Especially making fat Trakan jokes while hanging out at a theme park with The Mango Knife.

I wonder if he has stretch marks running through his Tekken tattoo.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody know if Windows 7 32-bit versions will support more than 3 Gigs of RAM?[/QUOTE]

It can't if it's 32 bits. Not enough bits to address over 3.5 gb.

Are you going to rebuy all those Rock Band songs, Trakan?[quote name='StarKnightX']Finally got around to watching Benjamin Button earlier today. Great movie.[/QUOTE]Yep.

I ended up getting the deal from Best Buy with Braveheart. Haven't decided if I'm going to actually keep gladiator or not though. Probably should just watch it myself and see if the transfer issues bother me that much or not.

I've been more interested in buying movies and shows on :br: then I have been in a long time. Already got a smallish collection going.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, I saw it a couple of weeks ago. To be honest, I would say to Netflix it. The movie wasn't bad and was actually really bold and brave for a movie made in the mid 60s but I personally wouldn't get much rewatch value out of it. That's a lot of money to spend on something for it just to sit on your shelf. It's not like I have anything against Polanski either, The Pianist and Chinatown are fantastic IMO.[/QUOTE]Nice, thanks. I haven't seen Chinatown so I'll prolly check that out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back