Sunday Night Football OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the offense will start to click as the season goes on and the INT's won't be as prevalent. As shitty as the Cowboys played they really didn't deserve to be in the game. The running game and the defense in the red zone showed signs that they are going to be good.

Hopefully the cowboys work on their 2 minute defense because it seems just as bad as it was last year. I swear I have never seen a defense that loves to choke away games more.

Curb Your Enthusiasm was hilarious.

I wish I didn't see that trailer. March is a long way away, though it will be a nice birthday present.

[quote name='flowery']Curb Your Enthusiasm was hilarious.

I wish I didn't see that trailer. March is a long way away, though it will be a nice birthday present.[/QUOTE]
That show goes from Shakespearean comedy to a fucking train-wreck in 5 seconds and still makes me laugh. I don't enjoy watching an episode more than once though.

Neil Patrick Harris....lookin' fly as ever.

RE: Blueprint 3. Mediocre CD.

"Off That" is the only hot track on that whole album. Drizzy kills it.

It's taking a while to get used to Mass Effect...I sorta don't like it and I'm 3hrs into it. It's definitely getting more interesting, and I just became a Spectre. I hope it gets better as I get deeper into the game.

Has anyone else seen this video of Muse performing on Italian TV? Apparently the show is a big deal over there, and Muse showed up to perform "Uprising". The show asked them to play to a track and lipsynch everything, so Muse switched their members around (singer played drums, drummer played bass/keys, bassist played guitar and sang) - apparently no one caught it, and the band even kept up the joke during the post performance interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9xBDEPzcg

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Any one seen Død snø? I've heard it's great and also heard garbage.[/QUOTE]I couldn't finish it.

[quote name='JJSP']Has anyone else seen this video of Muse performing on Italian TV? Apparently the show is a big deal over there, and Muse showed up to perform "Uprising". The show asked them to play to a track and lipsynch everything, so Muse switched their members around (singer played drums, drummer played bass/keys, bassist played guitar and sang) - apparently no one caught it, and the band even kept up the joke during the post performance interview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9xBDEPzcg[/QUOTE]
:rofl: I love how the singer plays the drums so enthusiastically.

So last night with one stick of ram removed and my computer open and lying on the floor, it ran fine with no problems for a couple hours. I closed it up and put it back on the shelf, and the blue screens started again. Any clue what that might mean? I've gotten IRQL_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER, and page fault in nonpaged area blue screens.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Knuckle still hurts from punching that damn snowmang.[/QUOTE]

I feel you mang, I hit a streetlight on saturday while I was raging and my knuckle is still swollen. :cry:

[quote name='DarthPuma']I feel you mang, I hit a streetlight on saturday while I was raging and my knuckle is still swollen. :cry:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was also asked by some homeless dude if I had any "trees" he could buy/have. I told him, "No, I'm fucking drunk," and that I don't smoke, I only drink. Then, to prove how drunk I was, I vigorously threw a newspaper against a building.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']Out of control.[/QUOTE]

I also told my friend's new(ish) g/f, who I've known a total of three months, that "I know how to please a woman, I know what woman want" and then compared myself to Karl Malone (aka the Mail Man) because I always deliver.

What.the.fuck.

Yeah, I had completely forgotten about that whole conversation.

She was telling me about it yesterday and I stopped her and asked if I made the Karl Malone comparison. Most of the convo is still a blur.

[quote name='joe2187']I never liked Jay-z.

I just really dislike his style...and voice....and face.[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely agree at the last part. But I don't have to look at him to listen to him. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It's taking a while to get used to Mass Effect...I sorta don't like it and I'm 3hrs into it. It's definitely getting more interesting, and I just became a Spectre. I hope it gets better as I get deeper into the game.[/QUOTE]

Once you start getting to other planets and getting involved in the story, it's better... but I don't think you've really been exposed to the horror that is driving the mako on unexplored planets. :(

It may ramp up for you, or you may continue to not feel it. Depends on how much of a cheese whore you're trying to be as well... if you're going to try for the ally achievements, you have a lot of bad mako driving ahead of you... otherwise, you could try to streamline the game and just go for story missions to at least complete the experience.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I also told my friend's new(ish) g/f, who I've known a total of three months, that "I know how to please a woman, I know what woman want" and then compared myself to Karl Malone (aka the Mail Man) because I always deliver.

What.the.fuck.[/QUOTE]

Holy fucking awesome!

[quote name='darthbudge']I was talking to TMK on AIM and he was telling me about his meet up with Inufaye at a theme park. That led to him telling me about them seeing some fat kid who couldn't get on the rides and then them just joking about it being Trakan.[/QUOTE]:rofl:@a meeting between the Manga Night and Inu$$$.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Inufaye making fat Trakan jokes is fucking hilarious to me. Especially making fat Trakan jokes while hanging out at a theme park with The Mango Knife.

I wonder if he has stretch marks running through his Tekken tattoo.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='DarthPuma']So last night with one stick of ram removed and my computer open and lying on the floor, it ran fine with no problems for a couple hours. I closed it up and put it back on the shelf, and the blue screens started again. Any clue what that might mean? I've gotten IRQL_LESS_THAN_EQUAL, BAD_POOL_HEADER, and page fault in nonpaged area blue screens.[/QUOTE]Try Memtest86 to check your ram.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I was also asked by some homeless dude if I had any "trees" he could buy/have. I told him, "No, I'm fucking drunk," and that I don't smoke, I only drink. Then, to prove how drunk I was, I vigorously threw a newspaper against a building.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I also told my friend's new(ish) g/f, who I've known a total of three months, that "I know how to please a woman, I know what woman want" and then compared myself to Karl Malone (aka the Mail Man) because I always deliver.

What.the.fuck.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Drunk woohoo must be a lot of fun.

Yeaaaaaah, that's what I'm told. :lol:

My favorite line of the night was when we were in the car, my roommate driving and his lady in the front seat, and I said: "The shortest distance from point A to point B is to eat my asshole. . ."

Such is why I love to drink.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Yeaaaaaah, that's what I'm told. :lol:

My favorite line of the night was when we were in the car, my roommate driving and his lady in the front seat, and I said: "The shortest distance from point A to point B is to eat my asshole. . ."

Such is why I love to drink.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm totally stealing that one, McFly. :D

[quote name='corrosivefrost']:rofl:

Where do you come up with this stuff? I'm totally stealing that one, McFly. :D[/QUOTE]

When I drink, to steal a cliche, all bets are off in terms of what I say. I don't think I could come up with that kind of shit while sober. Plus, my friend can usually tell I'm drunk by the first ridiculous thing I say.

Woohoo, you made waking up not so bad today. Good stuff.

Wow I'm a dumb ass. I thought my lab started at 11, so I got up about an hour ago and was going to leave right about now. I got to thinking about it and said to myself, "Is it 11 or 12?" Sure enough, it starts at 12. That's another hour of sleep I missed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back