scdoanintendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Link, credit to slickdeals.net

http://www.hottopic.com/store/nodePage.asp?LS=0&RN=103

Shirts = $5
Hoodies = $9

A lot of videogame, band, and anime shirts. When you register put your birthday in for today to get an additional % off. You have to pay shipping and tax but it's not too bad.

My order

ITEM(S)
Item: Korn First Album T-Shirt
Qty: 1
Price: $4.04

Item: Korn Huddled In The Corner T-Shirt

Item: Mexico Flocked Logo
T-Shirt

Item: Nintendo Never Forget T-Shirt

Item: Nintendo Repeated Controller T-Shirt

Item: Nirvana Vestibule T-Shirt

Item: The Simpsons Dude Your Mom Is Hot T-Shirt

Subtotal: $28.28
Shipping: $8.56
Tax: $1.89
Total: $38.73

I went a little nuts... Spent $69.86. Shipping and tax hurt pretty bad! The imitation Vash coat was the big item that put it over the top. Hopefully I won't regret that one.

Wow, thanks OP!

Got some sweet stuff:

Blade And Scroll Zip-Up Hoodie
$8.99 $8.99

Montana Electricity T-Shirt
$4.49 $4.49

South Park Mr. Hanky Slippers
$3.99 $3.99

We Are The Aqua Teens Terry Cloth Wristband
$0.99 $0.99

birthday discount ($1.85)
subtotal $16.61
shipping $6.15
tax $1.46
total $24.22

how the hell are you guys getting birthday discount? i registered and put today as my b-day and didn't get any discount.

EDIT: nevermind i see it.

searching through all this stuff makes me hate this store more than I ever have before but i did find decent deals on some things. I'm just hoping they arent printed on super shitty shirts like the between the buried and me shirt i got from them.

[quote name='takingchase']how the hell are you guys getting birthday discount? i registered and put today as my b-day and didn't get any discount.

EDIT: nevermind i see it.

searching through all this stuff makes me hate this store more than I ever have before but i did find decent deals on some things. I'm just hoping they arent printed on super shitty shirts like the between the buried and me shirt i got from them.[/QUOTE]

As soon as I registered and put my b-day info in it automatically did if for me at check out.

Killer find, got some great stuff - keychains, some shirts. Saw some stuff I really wish I had gotten to earlier (the blue Megaman shirt, especially). I noticed when I was going through *all* 74 pages, that by the time I got to 71, it said 73 total. So hopefully that means they are doing a decent job keeping inventory updated and such. Here's hoping no one gets "this item was cancelled/backordered/OOS" e-mails anytime soon, but I'm thinking we won't.

Item: Corpse Bride Skullboy Key Chain
Price: $0.49

Item: Dropkick Murphys The Warrior's Code 7" Single
Price: $1.49

Item: Free Your Mind T-Shirt
Price: $3.99

Item: Invader Zim Prepare For Doom Key Chain
Qty: 2
Price: $0.98

Item: Ireland Flocked Logo T-Shirt
Price: $4.49

Item: Kik Wear Dark Blue Denim Reflective Trim Pant
Price: $13.99

Item: Nintendo Donkey Kong Junior Mini Game Player Key Chain
Price: $2.49

Item: Nintendo Mario's Cement Factory Mini Player Key Chain
Price: $2.49

Item: The Beatles Red Let It Be T-Shirt
Price: $4.49

Item: Trigun Cross Key Chain

Item: Trigun Glow Key Chain

Item: Trigun Gun Key Chain

Item: Trigun Shoot Key Chain

Item: Trigun Vash Bullet Hole Key Chain

Item: Trigun Vash Glasses And Gun Key Chain

Subtotal: $37.84
Shipping: $10.60
Tax: $4.00
Total: $52.44

I got some black velveteen pants, I heart hentai shirt, nintendo never forget shirt, tmnt bo skills shirt, tink pants for my wife and some nightmare before Christmas plates for 49.14. Thank you OP!!

are these in store too?

that resident evil jacket is so bad, but its only extra small online.

[quote name='zewone']Where is all the Trigun keychains?[/QUOTE]

Like I mentioned, this stuff is moving fast and the site is updating almost as quickly. They were in the first few pages but might be gone by now.

They are kickass - all the DVD covers I think. At least the ones I got look like'em. Cool purchases for 50 cents.

Here's one: http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659605

And more:
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659798&RN=103
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659641&RN=103
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659330&RN=103
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659949&RN=103
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659250&RN=103
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659037&RN=103

Zewone, if you order them, could you get me one of these: http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=659605&RN=103

It looks like I missed it, and I think setting up another order just for that would be stupid. I'd reimburse for it + shipping to me, since their shipping is retarded...no worried if not, just askin'.

Damnit! I put my birthday as today (14th) but the site's time was still the 13th! Ah well, still a great deal. Thanks a bunch OP!

Chobits shirt :D , I

[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Golden T-Shirt[/size][/font] $4.99
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Golden T-Shirt 2XL[/size][/font] $5.49
[font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]The Simpsons Re-Dork Professor John Frink T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]The Simpsons Re-Dork Professor John Frink T-Shirt 2XL[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.99
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]The Simpsons Citizens Of Springfield T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Galaga Go Dual T-Shirt [/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Sanford And Son Junkman T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Sanford And Son Beans And Nachos T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Mr. T Clubber Lang T-Shirt [/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]South Park Token T-Shirt 2XL[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.99
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]South Park Token T-Shirt [/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]now $4.49
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Everybody Has A Porpoise T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $3.99
[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2]Star Wars Emperor Palpatine T-Shirt[/size][/font][font=Verdana,Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-2] now $4.49[/size][/font]

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I got the $5 Toxie shirt yay![/QUOTE]

damnit, i knew i forgot to add something to my cart!

Honestly, I usually don't think much of Hot Topic but I found a t-shirt that I thought would be worth picking up...and then another t-shirt that I saw and knew I had to buy right on the spot.

Considering my friend and I had a long-standing Root Beer Tapper rivalry going on (to the point where he suggested I hang out at Dave and Buster's and take the drunken Ultracade players to the cleaners), the "You Got Served" shirt should blow his mind! :D

Hmm, looks like I missed all the good stuff.

I'll be calling Hot Topic B&M tomorrow, usually they always participate in the online sales.

thanks op, i picked up:

ATHF shirt
Drawn Together shirt (blind buy)
Nintendo Repeated Controller Shirt
RE Crow Arm Shirt (nephew)
Saw 2 Shirt
South Park Token Shirt
TMNT Bo Staff Skills Shirt
South Park Mr Hankey Slippers

total: a little over $45

not bad for 7 shirts and a pair of slippers

I regard Hot Topic as a black canker sore of Hell, burst forth into this realm in convenient mall locations. But I just can't pass up their 50% off clearance sales. I just about shat myself when I saw the Misfits Vision Street Wear hi-tops for $11, then my joy plummeted when I saw they only had size 6. Bastards.

Andy Warhol TV T-Shirt
Dropkick Murphys The Warrior's Code 7" Single
Felon Don't Cross My Path Belt Buckle
Go Ahead And Keep Smoking I Want You To Die T-Shirt
Lars Frederiksen And The Bastards Anti-Social T-Shirt
Rancid Out Of Control T-Shirt
Social Distortion Ball & Chain Tour 1990 T-Shirt
Social Distortion Pretty Picture T-Shirt

All for about $42.50

[quote name='smellhasreturned']i :lol:'d at the token shirt

i would never wear it in fear of being shot by someone[/QUOTE]

you must have balls to wear it...big fat fucking balls...yes, i bought it

I'm all for cosplay, but walking around as Vash 24/7 would be a cause for concern. (Peter and the foam cowboy hat come to mind)

[quote name='Rozz']I love this shirt!

http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=288923

Too bad its not on sale, and the actual quality of the shirt sucks in person (saw it at a local Hot Topic store, was definitely not worth $20, even if the design is awesome).[/QUOTE]

ya dude some of the shirts are dog shit quality. How much can companies cut costs on this. I mean i'm a screen printer and buy shirts in bulk but only in small quantities of 100 and it costs roughly $2 a shirt. When you order like 1000 or more the shirts only cost about $1-$1.50 and then screen printing is cheap as hell too. All and all the cost for me to screen print a small batch of shirts comes out to around 3 dollars a shirt, and that's for a small business. Someone like Hot Topic having thousands and thousands of these shirts printed it would cost next to nothing. And hot topic charges like 20 bucks for their merchandise, with such a profit like that you think those greedy bastards would actually invest in decent clothing.

I just got back from going to 2 Hot Topics and found some awesome stuff. Not only did they have everything I ordered offline :/ but they had lots of sweet toys, heres the list:

guile.jpg

x2 $3.49 a piece

sodom.jpg

$1.49

thawk.jpg

x2 $3.49 a piece

gen.jpg

x2 $3.49 a piece

djr.jpg

$2.99

harvey.jpg

x2 $3.49

brak.jpg

$3.49

And I couldn't resist...another shirt
galaga.jpg

$4.49

For a grand total of $42.83

Thanks a bunch OP!

[quote name='takingchase']around 3 dollars a shirt, and that's for a small business.[/QUOTE]

Correct, though making a screen/emulsifing/burning and image sucks cause it's a lot of hassle/waiting. But yeah it's about 3$ a shirt, including ink.

damn - i bought this yesterday after seeing the slick deals thing - before the birthday trick happened. Poop.

Got :
Galaga Go Dual T-Shirt
I (Heart) Hentai T-Shirt
Mega Man Crest T-Shirt
Nintendo Never Forget T-Shirt
Nintendo Repeated Controller T-Shirt
Reggie & The Full Effect Hand T-Shirt
Steady Spiderweb Lounge Shirt
The Simpsons American Idle T-Shirt
The Simpsons Homer Face Slippers

Damn this! I knew I should have gone to my mall since the Sanrio store is out of business as well or out of the mall. That Galaga shirt ... I want that shirt so bad.. the pain... But on the bright side I'm saving myself $80.00 for not buying anything. Good deals~

[quote name='1SwtDeception']Damn this! I knew I should have gone to my mall since the Sanrio store is out of business as well or out of the mall. That Galaga shirt ... I want that shirt so bad.. the pain... But on the bright side I'm saving myself $80.00 for not buying anything. Good deals~[/QUOTE]

Aye. The Galaga shirt and the Megaman shirt. Papa want soooo bad. :(

[quote name='Ma12kez']thanks op, always wanted to get some of their shirts, but always thought they were overpriced[/QUOTE]

Actually I don't mind the prices so much as Hot Topic does carry a good amount of stuff that I don't see elsewhere - especially when it comes to older band shirts. Yeah you can get a Pink Floyd shirt at Target... but I don't see one that has Roger Waters on it now do it? :D

bread's done
Back