Super Mario Galaxy GDC Trailer

[quote name='Thomas96']When I was thinking about Mario Galaxy... I was thinking about Mario in a different, world with different enemies.. I just hope that the whole game isn't all broken up the way we've seen so far. Oh well if there's one game that's going to be good its Mario... Sunshine was a really good Mario... it was under appreciated though... I always say I'm tired of Mario.. but if you throw a good mario in my face... I'm just too compelled to play it.[/QUOTE]

I'm quoting myself... because I criticized Nintendo about something, and apprarently Nintendo has addressed the issue... Super Paper Mario... I just saw the trailer for the new paper mario and I'm impressed with what they've done... now I wish that Galaxy was the paper mario game, and that super papre mario was the full fledge 3d game.

[quote name='The Crotch']Here's hoping this isn't yet another March-April-Fool's joke.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3158047

Even if it's true, it could simply be a return to the old "I go 'til I die, then you go" thing. Co-Op in a Mario platformer? I don't think we'll ever be that lucky.[/quote]
It has been listed as 1-2 players on Nintendos site for a while. I think Miyamoto mentioned something about how he wanted to make the game 2 player back at E3, but I have no idea what interview that is from.

bread's done
Back