Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Apossum']That's it, I am not buying this game anymore, it will suck. I am literally angry with rage.[/quote]

As opposed to being angry with what? Happiness?

Well, if these stickers are tradable via wii-fi (er wi-fi) and/or wii remote and/or SD card, then I will officially declare this feature extra tasty crispy awesome.

Edit: actually, this kind of makes me wish the VC could handle DLC. Or am I incorrect in assuming it can't (i.e. extra levels, mini games, TCG or other collectible stuff for Disc games)?

[quote name='The Crotch']My greatest fear about Brawl was that they would not have an equivalent to Melee's trophies. By far my favourite update in a long time.[/QUOTE]

I don't think these will be a replacement. I think they'll be in addition.

Wow... talk about useless waste of time.

I rather be able to stick them to my charater in game. I think a star new Yoshi's crotch would be at least okay for drinknig fun.

[quote name='KingBroly']I definitely think there's more to this sticker collecting than just putting them in a notebook.[/quote]
Yes! There will be taking screenshots of said notebook and sending them to your friends' Wii's so they can delete them immediately!

How unmanly....

Really, stickers??? Were anyone with a penis present during this meeting or was it just 6 year old girls?

This is the only news I've gotten from the smashbros.com site that I didn't like. Trophies worked, just make a thousand of them. No reason to make notebooks and arts and crafts.

Question: How sad of a person do you have to be when you have to use video games as a means to reinforce your innate masculinity?

Answer: Really fucking sad.

The reason there's not just 1000 trophies is that instead of making 1000 high-detail 3d models, it's easier to take all of the 2d promotional art, and drawings from old manuals and strategy guides from the last 20 years, and put a white border around them. Like I said earlier, as long as there's a lot of them, it could be a great idea.

[quote name='Tybee']As opposed to being angry with what? Happiness?[/QUOTE]

Well, I suppose that's possible. would that not be one connotation of the term "bittersweet"?

jk, it's just a futurama line. I use them when possible.

[quote name='Strell']Question: How sad of a person do you have to be when you have to use video games as a means to reinforce your innate masculinity?[/QUOTE]
Answer: David Jaffe.

(John Romero only gets half-credit.)

[quote name='dothog']
(John Romero only gets half-credit.)[/QUOTE]

I can't tell if his hair is giving him the credit or taking half of it away.

Also, I think he wants to make me his bitch.

Which is too bad, because I have come here to chew bubblegum make you my bitch, and I'm all out of bitches.

I like the sticker update. It's pointless, but I like collecting random stuff in games, especially when it gives them even more chances to through in random references to previous games. Like the Rawk Hawk sticker in one of those screenshots for example. Though honestly, I'm going to be disappointed now if he doesn't make it in as an assist trophy.

stickers are the one thing that seperate the men from the kids, men will walk around brandishing them on their arms, chest, legs (tattoos) kids just kinda put them on their faces and arms for playing around

[quote name='tayaf69']Shouldn't that have been posted with her special moves a few weeks ago?[/quote]Probably not:
Moves like that can be pretty thrilling. And it’s not exclusive to Zero Suit Samus... Other characters can do it, too!

The fact that ZSS isn't the only one with this move leads me to think the following question:

Exactly how many characters in SSBB are going to have plasma whips? =^u.u^=

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Zero suit samus's whip looks like it extends longer.[/quote]

:drool:

I mean... I'm not into that sort of thing.

Moves like that can be pretty thrilling. And it’s not exclusive to Zero Suit Samus... Other characters can do it, too!

WARNING! CHALLENGERS APPROACHING: Indiana Jones, Pitfall Harry, and Bionic Commando

;)

[quote name='Tybee']WARNING! CHALLENGERS APPROACHING: Indiana Jones, Pitfall Harry, and Bionic Commando

;)[/QUOTE]

Maybe Ivy from SoulCalibur?

I just noticed "She uses her up special move". If thats referring to her up B, then its just a fancy replacement for her non-existant 3rd jump. Probably the same for Ivysaur.

[quote name='ananag112']Maybe Ivy from SoulCalibur?[/quote]

You mean her boobs can get even bigger? Jesus fucking christ.

Of course I kid, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind. God damn shit that goes through black holes ends up in them mammaries every time she ends up in a new game. Now that's one less wonder of the universe to theorize on.

[quote name='Draekon']You mean her boobs can get even bigger? Jesus fucking christ.

Of course I kid, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind. God damn shit that goes through black holes ends up in them mammaries every time she ends up in a new game. Now that's one less wonder of the universe to theorize on.[/quote]

I beg to differ Sir. These look entirely realistic and natural. If we were to see Namco cash in on Link being in SC, I think whichever character would be remodeled to be less....umm....Giant Monster Titted?

ivymelonspc7.jpg

[quote name='Tybee']WARNING! CHALLENGERS APPROACHING: Indiana Jones, Pitfall Harry, and Bionic Commando

;)[/QUOTE]

...Simon Belmont? =^n.n^=

They are going all out on this game... I hope they do not break it!

Like Lego Star Wars 2, they added way to much shit that it got annoying. I like it simple.

[quote name='hohez']I beg to differ Sir. These look entirely realistic and natural. If we were to see Namco cash in on Link being in SC, I think whichever character would be remodeled to be less....umm....Giant Monster Titted?
*IVy pic* [/QUOTE]

There was a girl in one of my summer classes who was *almost* that big. She was a redhead (well, strawberry blond) and was slightly thick, but very toned, perfect hourglass shape. Of course, it's summer, so every shirt she wore showed off her incredible rack. That might sound perverted, but seriously, she has the greatest body I've seen in recent memory. :)

anyway, Bionic Commando could make a good Samus swap :whistle2:k

[quote name='Apossum']There was a girl in one of my summer classes who was *almost* that big. She was a redhead (well, strawberry blond) and was slightly thick, but very toned, perfect hourglass shape. Of course, it's summer, so every shirt she wore showed off her incredible rack. That might sound perverted, but seriously, she has the greatest body I've seen in recent memory. :)

anyway, Bionic Commando could make a good Samus swap :whistle2:k[/quote]Pics?

So for the whip, does this mean that when falling you could grab other players and lanch yourself up that way as well? Or is this just strictly with the side of the stages?

[quote name='Apossum']There was a girl in one of my summer classes who was *almost* that big. She was a redhead (well, strawberry blond) and was slightly thick, but very toned, perfect hourglass shape. Of course, it's summer, so every shirt she wore showed off her incredible rack. That might sound perverted, but seriously, she has the greatest body I've seen in recent memory. :)
[/QUOTE]

:joystick:

[quote name='Predator21281']Pics?

So for the whip, does this mean that when falling you could grab other players and lanch yourself up that way as well? Or is this just strictly with the side of the stages?[/quote]i'd say strictly for the side, as it was in melee, though it'll probably do a bit of damage to them if you do happen to hit with it

[quote name='maigoyume']i'd say strictly for the side, as it was in melee, though it'll probably do a bit of damage to them if you do happen to hit with it[/QUOTE]

I'd imagine you would be able to grapple to anything solid on the map. Ledges, platforms, people.

actually being that you have to retract back up, I imagine you can only grab onto the ledges with the whip. Being able to grab onto another character would really screw over that guy leaving him vulnerable until you climb back up.

[quote name='mr ryles']I always feel bad for toad, peach just pulls him out, he takes a beating, then goes back into her asshole.[/quote]
fix'd.

I'm with dallow on how cute she looks winking when she booty bashes you. :D

bread's done
Back