Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

any takers before i switch out discs

annnnd i pm'd you blue

edit::
Mad D,

GGs
my favs were Toon Link vs Link and Fox vs Flaco, though in Fox vs Flaco I see you hung on the ledge so I couldnt recover, shame shame, couldnt just lose one round could you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone on? I might play a few.

Also, I just looked back through this thread, and discovered I started posting on page 385. I'm such a Johnny-Come-Lately!

Sorry for leaving after one match goo. I don't think fighting you now is the wisest thing to do for me. Also it's late dinner time for me. Glad to see we have a good connection though.

[quote name='suko_32']Sorry for leaving after one match goo. I don't think fighting you now is the wisest thing to do for me. Also it's late dinner time for me. Glad to see we have a good connection though.[/QUOTE]

GG to you too, suko.

I was hesitant on fighting you b/c I wanted to save our match for Week 8.

I wasn't using my main and I'm pretty sure you weren't too. Anyways, Week 8 should be interesting.

GGs joe and lurk. Sorry I cant stick around for a lot longer. I really want to, but Im seriously about to fall asleep :( I was up all night.

GGs joe dykenom and goo
yoshi is dyno-mite!
figured i would get out of everyones way and quit for the night
lol goo and lag go hand and hand

I am proud of three things: 1) Yoshi beating Snake, and otherwise keeping up with him quite well, 2) my Snake-spike at the end, and 3) my chain throw is back! Yay!

Sorry to leave you with a loss, Marc, but I had played way too much as it was! Hope you had fun, like I did!

EDIT: I was trying with Yoshi to pick up your Gyro about 15 million times. Seriously, I need to figure it out. I'm pretty sure a Neutral-Air will do it, but it wasn't working. :p

GGs Lurk and Joe.

Lurk finally got his wishes by watching our match, and I got my wishes by fighting 1-on-1 against Joe, which we haven't done in a LONG time!

And Joe, looks like you took my advice: 'go home a winner.' :lol: You definitely made me want a rematch against D3.

You're getting better with eggs and avoiding all my WMDs.

Edit: Now go write your paper! :evil:

[quote name='JoeB1233']Anyone want to warm me up before my match with zerowing takes place?[/QUOTE]

I can if you don't mind. If you do don't worry, I understand since the winner of you two will play me soon.

[quote name='suko_32']I can if you don't mind. If you do don't worry, I understand since the winner of you two will play me soon.[/quote]

I don't worry about such things! Hop on! :D

[quote name='suko_32']Sorry about that first match. My controller's battery was going in and out.[/quote]

I was wondering why you weren't, you know, doing anything.

That was a weird disconnect. It went, "GAME!" I'll take it was something on your end. It's alright though, I should probably stop playing now especially since I'm sure I went through at least half the roster lol. As usual, great Yoshi and D3 and great matches. I eagerly await the results of your match vs. zerowing.

Yeah, funny story: my roommate borrowed one of my Wiimotes to play Bomberman, and he hit the power button from the other room, turning off my Wii. I was like, "What the!?" and then the power light switched from green to yellow, and I figured out what was going on. :D

Too bad too, because the main reason I play as Yoshi is as a Metaknight counter for locals. I was looking forward to that match-up.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Yeah, funny story: my roommate borrowed one of my Wiimotes to play Bomberman, and he hit the power button from the other room, turning off my Wii. I was like, "What the!?" and then the power light switched from green to yellow, and I figured out what was going on. :D

Too bad too, because the main reason I play as Yoshi is as a Metaknight counter for locals. I was looking forward to that match-up.[/QUOTE]

Well if you want to play again sometime today I'm up for it. Just let me know.

Well, zerowing and I are playing in just a bit. Want to warm me up?

EDIT: I always go for the flashy kill - that's my biggest problem. (Referring to my Sudden Death non-reverse throw)

Good games Suko, Joe, and Rig. I haven't seen Ingwe on since I started playing, though he said he'd be online all weekend. I guess that game will have to be postponed.

I'm gonna eat dinner and then we'll have our match, Joe?

I like to use Ike in FFA's :p

Thanks for the games guys! I've been playing with Zitanix for a long time so my will to play Brawl is gone now.

[quote name='JoeB1233']z, I'm ready to play now! :)[/QUOTE]

Joe, wanna warm up with 1-on-1's?

zitanix or zerowing, join in whenever you wanna have your match with Joe and I'll leave.

I had my match with zerowing. I figured either I'd wait and post the results of both games, or I'd let zerowing do it. But sure, let's warm up!

EDIT: Marc, Blue isn't here to record the matches. Do you want to spectate? I'd be fine with that if z was as well.

[quote name='JoeB1233']I had my match with zerowing. I figured either I'd wait and post the results of both games, or I'd let zerowing do it. But sure, let's warm up!

EDIT: Marc, Blue isn't here to record the matches. Do you want to spectate? I'd be fine with that if z was as well.[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't have any recording devices. If z's up for it, though, I don't mind.

Actually, I need to work on homework. Did Blue say he was going to be available soon? Let me check...

EDIT: He said he was going to be on at 4PM Central - three hours ago. I hope he's here soon...

[quote name='JoeB1233']Nevermind. We'll wait for Blue. :)

EDIT: Or not.[/QUOTE]

I want rematches Joe. Damn that Yoshi tongue! I'll get past it!

If you're still gonna wait for Blue, let's play Joe.

Blue, post or interrupt our match (if it does happen) whenever you're ready to record.

Well, if Blue doesn't come, we can either not record it, or simply move everything to a later date. But I need to start homework in about 20 minutes, at the latest (I'm such a procrastinator).

GGs dastly and hero.

WTF happened with Luigi?! He got his head stuck on the edge and he had to pull it out! :rofl:

Edit: Strell, check out my new Smash sig. It's dedicated to you!
Edit2: Lol, at your sig, Strell. Use spaces, Strell! Spaces!!
Edit3: Ok, I'm gonna try 10 more disconnects, then I will quit.

[quote name='dastly75']GGs Marc + Hero. I think I can end on that game Hero :) Two oil panics ftw[/QUOTE]

WTF is that ultra strong G&W finishing move. I wished that I could have evaded it.

[quote name='hero101']WTF is that ultra strong G&W finishing move. I wished that I could have evaded it.[/quote]

It was your arrows in condensed oil form.

God damn, what a slideshow that match was! LMAO

Even Rig's death animation took forever.

Edit: It's you Rig. We were playing at like 5 FPS, give or take.
Edit: That's it. I'm done for tonight. I don't wanna reach infinity with connecting with Strell. GGs y'all.

Is that me? I just got out of some matches with a friend, which were running fine.

Haven't seen lag that badly in a long time.

I will try joining again, if you guys don't mind. If the lag returns when I enter, I will just exit again.

EDIT: Well that's just gross. Sorry to slow...you...guys...down...

If anybody wants to play me later, let me know. I'm curious to see if it persists (in a 1 vs. 1, or whatever). :(

EDIT2: D'oh! I just realized my 360 was downloading a demo after I had shut it off! >.< Completely forgot about that.

[quote name='Rig']
EDIT2: D'oh! I just realized my 360 was downloading a demo after I had shut it off! >.< Completely forgot about that.[/QUOTE]

The plot thickens, like a bad soup.

Bah! Hurry up with that!

Sorry for the delay in letting you in, D, but I had changed the channel to watch some TV!

EDIT: Thanks for all the matches. I almost had chosen every character at least once! :lol:

[quote name='Rig']Anybody want to play? I should get some warm-ups in, since I think I'm playing my match tonight.[/quote]
Goodie, I convinced Rig to warmup before matches. I should have warmed up before fighting goo. :cry:

bread's done
Back