Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='BlueLobstah']I guess I'll be around for another 30 minutes or so if someone wants to join my room.[/quote]

GGs Blue! Sorry if the Yoshi/Pikmin spamfest was what made you leave.

EDIT: I guess you didn't leave!

EDIT2: Good games, Blue! We're very evenly matched these days! I hope Yoshi egg spam doesn't kill it for you - there aren't many approach options for Yoshi against someone with a greater throw range. And Dedede had too tough of a time against your Olimar; I didn't take very many of those games at all! Let's play again soon, okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good games Joe, I think that last disconnect is my cue to leave. I don't know if I'm getting better, or you're getting worse. ;)

I was playing as Sonic for the heck of it. He really has no good upward killing moves. Most of his stuff is lateral which makes Shadow Moses Island a bad stage for him. :whistle2:k

And yes, your Yoshi is quite annoying but I noticed that if I let you spam it's much easier for me to run in and take a few grabs, especially on the longer stages once you start becoming slightly more predictable with his eggs. Easier to avoid with some of my faster characters such as Pit or T.Link, but Olimar does pose some issues.

Oh, what? I don't think we're playing, but if it works out that we can I'm free tonight! Maybe I'll send him a quick PM. You still up for recording if we do it tonight?

EDIT: I reviewed my PMs, and it looks like we're playing on Sunday, most likely. Are you free?

After a 3 1/2 day Smash hiatus due to
work, sleeping, and life in general
, I'mmmmm baaackkkk!!!! :cool:

Dude, whoever Vicky is is being pretty lame tonight. "Stop spamming"?

Yeah, say that when you're NOT Snake.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Dude, whoever Vicky is is being pretty lame tonight. "Stop spamming"?

Yeah, say that when you're NOT Snake.[/QUOTE]

You shaddap and be glad Goo is on YOUR team.

>:]

[quote name='JoeB1233']Hehe. :lol:
[/QUOTE]

That motherfucker was peppering me with lasers with Donkey Kong.

DONKEY KONG!

I still don't know how that sumbitch did that! Items were off.

[quote name='Strell']You shaddap and be glad Goo is on YOUR team.

>:][/QUOTE]

There's only one way to resolve this issue...

BANANA FIGHT!!!

[quote name='evergoo']There's only one way to resolve this issue...

BANANA FIGHT!!![/QUOTE]

I wish WiiSpeak could be implemented into Brawl.

Then you could hear me saying "fuck yo' nanas!" in a Dave-Chapelle-As-Rick-James-on-a-couch sort of way.

GG Marc & Joe. Vicky wouldn't let u into the room when joe and us were brawling.
Joe, Vicky is that dork from goozex. He hates Marc apparently.

Marc, I thought that I was doing pretty well against diddy kong as luigi.

[quote name='dastly75']GGs Rig and Wjhard63[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sticking around and playing Rig and Dastly. I've got to get some sleep - we should do this again some time.

Blue and hero:

SORRY!

I didn't mean to stop that match! I know it looked like I meant to do that on purpose since I had just died, but I swear I didn't mean to do that.

SORRY! :[

Wow, I have to admit.

These Brawls are crazy fun! Especially since Strell ain't here. :)

Also, Rig, next time I steal Marc's gyro, you need to stop attacking me and start attacking Marc! lol!

[quote name='JoeB1233']Also, Rig, next time I steal Marc's gyro, you need to stop attacking me and start attacking Marc! lol![/QUOTE]

Stealing my gyro will only make me stronger...in aiming mah layzahs at yo' FACES!

Anyways, those were some really fun FFAs.

Here are my observations for today:

1. Daisydog is getting a lot better with Link. She's creating a wall like my R.O.B.
2. hero is reversing my nanerz.

And last but not least...
3. Joe always targets me in FFAs. I do the same. JMG FTL! :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']Stealing my gyro will only make me stronger...in aiming mah layzahs at yo' FACES!

Anyways, those were some really fun FFAs.

Here are my observations for today:

1. Daisydog is getting a lot better with Link. She's creating a wall like my R.O.B.
2. hero is reversing my nanerz.

And last but not least...
3. Joe always targets me in FFAs. I do the same. JMG FTL! :lol:[/quote]

Not always, but a large majority of the time. :lol: I just know the layzuhz won't stop without you gone!

I wasn't really trying :lol:. Marc, after about the 5th time in a row you played as Snake I just stopped caring. I like to play as 10+ different characters and that's not very exciting when they're all against your Snake/ROB. Although you pretty much ignored Diddy tonight. Don't like him anymore?

Link, I have been using his up A a lot more. I try to combo it with the boomerang. But I can't do those fancy tricks to bring people close to me for attacks. I like juggling people with the bombs though. And yes, I totally forgot to use the Z button.

Sorry again, blue. I was frustrated because I had a fall death and some other nonsense in that match, and I sort of smacked the controlled in frustrated disgust, and I guess I hit the buttons that cause a no contest.

So entirely my fault and I apologize once again.

GGs to blue and hero. I can't seem to get a hold on anyone anymore.

[quote name='Daisydog']I wasn't really trying :lol:. Marc, after about the 5th time in a row you played as Snake I just stopped caring. I like to play as 10+ different characters and that's not very exciting when they're all against your Snake/ROB. Although you pretty much ignored Diddy tonight. Don't like him anymore?[/QUOTE]

Regarding who I play, it really depends on my mood. I haven't played Smash for a few days now and I was trying to get back in the rhythm with my mains. I have my match against hero tomorrow so I needed some practice.

I still play with Diddy but he's not as great in FFAs as he is in 1-on-1s. It's difficult to grab my bananas when there's 3 other folks I have to get past.

I'll make sure to play with some of my secondaries and tertiaries next time you're in the game. I just needed to shake off the rust.

[quote name='Daisydog']I wasn't really trying :lol:. Marc, after about the 5th time in a row you played as Snake I just stopped caring. I like to play as 10+ different characters and that's not very exciting when they're all against your Snake/ROB. Although you pretty much ignored Diddy tonight. Don't like him anymore?

Link, I have been using his up A a lot more. I try to combo it with the boomerang. But I can't do those fancy tricks to bring people close to me for attacks. I like juggling people with the bombs though. And yes, I totally forgot to use the Z button.[/quote]

To be fair, I was Yoshi or the King all night. :D

As long as Kirby got a little love, I'm happy. (Those all Dreamland character matches = :lol:)

Thanks for the matches, everyone. I told myself I was only gonna play until midnight. (It's 1:15 here now. :razz: )

brawl just happens to be inserted in my wii at the moment
anyone up for beating me silly like george washingtons mom beat him with a hickory after he axed that cherry tree?

Sorry for leaving. My friends are over and they brought cake! Great lagless matches Jack and Joe!

Also, I'm so happy I got you with D3's Down+B Joe!!!!

[quote name='suko_32']Sorry for leaving. My friends are over and they brought cake! Great lagless matches Jack and Joe!

Also, I'm so happy I got you with D3's Down+B Joe!!!![/quote]

Cake! Is it your birthday? :D

Also, I'm not so happy you got me with D3's Down+B. ;)

[quote name='JoeB1233']Cake! Is it your birthday? :D

Also, I'm not so happy you got me with D3's Down+B. ;)[/QUOTE]

It was last Sunday, so we're doing it late.

Yay! Happy (belated) birthday!

Well, thanks for the games to all who played with me. Jack, suko, Janet, Blue, and hero. I think that's everyone!

bread's done
Back