Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

in a few minute sure
E: + foltzie to roster
E: I'm out. I'm gonna get on some No More Heroes. maybe next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rig']Kado, you wanna play? I see you online.

Anybody else? I would love some non-1 vs. 1's, if possible.[/QUOTE]

If you add my friend code, I'll join in.

[quote name='evergoo']GGs Jack. That was some smart playing with Pikachu.

Couldn't believe I lost. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Good games. I've been learning to play as ROB recently and I think playing against you may have helped.

[quote name='Rig']Kado, you wanna play? I see you online.

Anybody else? I would love some non-1 vs. 1's, if possible.[/QUOTE]

I'm online waiting for wjhard for our season match. Keep checking in between songs in Rock Band 2... heh.

[quote name='Arikado']I'm online waiting for wjhard for our season match. Keep checking in between songs in Rock Band 2... heh.[/QUOTE]

Damn you 360 owners! PSWii FTL. :whistle2:(

Anyone around to play? I finally went and checked a bunch of settings on my router and changed at least 3 things, and I'm hoping they will help alleviate some of my issues. Opened up all UDP ports (1-65535), changed the Transmission and Basic Bitrate settings as according to Nintendo's own information.

Hoping this will help me out.

Against the top 15 Marc, I think I would play against you the best. :lol: GGs Marc and good night.
Strell, I could play 3 rounds against you. Then you will be asleep.

Hero d strell,fd 1 stock
strel d hero,bf 1 stock
hero d strell, bf 1 stock

ggs strell

Somehow, I never had problems with your internet connections.

As I've said before, IT IS POSSIBLE to connect to a player even after numerous 86420 errors.

You just gotta be persistent...even if you get disconnected 20+ times.

I guess those changes didn't do too much.

It must be this place I'm connecting from - something that isn't under my control.

GGs Rig.

Thanks for the matches.

Not sure how many times I tried to drop/air dodge your Ike's Up + A. I don't think I ever timed it right.

My timing issues tonight were the worst they've been in a while. I can't count how many times I died with low percentage because my character didn't do what I told him to do.

I think I'm going to have to resort to playing with Ike online most of the time, since all the fast characters are next to impossible for my to control. I'll still use them, but it's just infuriating to do so.

I'm absolutely sure I play better than this. This is not a knock against my opponents online. It's me complaining about my connection.

It would be like playing Starcraft and all of my SCVs getting lost on the way to the mineral field 10 feet away.

[quote name='Arikado']GGs maigo, but the input delay is pissing me off way too much.[/QUOTE]

Who won most of that set...even with tremendous lag? I'm curious :whistle2:k

[quote name='evergoo']Who won most of that set...even with tremendous lag? I'm curious :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

He beat me pretty soundly. I couldn't execute the simplest commands correctly (drop of ledge and nair with G&W for example... instead, I just daired to my death) and everything I did was buffered. A few of the rounds I got fed up and just SD'd. I remember it being this bad when we played his team in the semis of the doubles tourney.

Not a knock against Maigo or anything, I guess I've just been to spoiled by local Brawl lately.

GG's to Yukine and Arikado.

Sorry I left after a couple matches Yukine, I hadn't played Arikado since the last CAG tourney and wanted to see how much I'd improved.

To Marc: ;)

I've finally got wifi so I can finally play this regularly.. I think i've got strell on my friends list.

GG's to Joe, your Yoshi is definitely improving, I would say you need to focus a little less on getting the hits in at low %'s when you grab.

Once the opponent gets to higher %'s its fine, but I'm sure you saw how many times I broke out of your throw.

Yoshi has a grab release chain on many characters. I was seeing if your characters were examples of such.

Once I memorize who is who, I'll be sure to be less silly. ;)

[quote name='JoeB1233']Yoshi has a grab release chain on many characters. I was seeing if your characters were examples of such.

Once I memorize who is who, I'll be sure to be less silly. ;)[/QUOTE]

There's a list on smashboards. You'll have a harder time trying it online though (I think).

I'll second that your Yoshi is really tough. Had the hardest time against him in our first round!

[quote name='suko_32']There's a list on smashboards. You'll have a harder time trying it online though (I think).

I'll second that your Yoshi is really tough. Had the hardest time against him in our first round![/quote]

I've seen it - I simply don't have it memorized. :) By the way, thanks for the games, maigo!

Fun games. Of course, my favorite one was the one with all the lag (and eventually got disconnected).

Best thing: sticking someone with a gooey bomb during lag!

I'm on, but I don't know for how long. Also, I need to play Hero, so let's play already!

Edit: I guess we're playing now...?

Well, soon. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nevermind. I guess I'm off. *sigh* This whole disconnect problem is awful. I hate how new problems are added to online Brawl every day!

EDIT: Nvm, I'm trying again, like the slave I am.

bread's done
Back