Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='JoeB1233']@ Marc: lololololololololololol

You're my hero! Have been ever since you took out Beef and Kado (that's right - I'll never let that go!)[/quote]
Psh, whatever. That's in the past.
Jerkface.
:cry:

I would dispute the certainty of a PSThree, on the grounds that it has largely been the business of the market leader to do such things (NES, SNES, PS1, PS2). Sony just happened to be 2 for 2 up until this cycle. I'm not counting the Panasonic Q because of a limited run in only Japan.

If the market momentum is lacking, it would be better to prep for an early PS4 launch instead.

The only way I see a PSThree is if they decide to skip the next generation and do a relaunch/mid-cycle launch, which would also be unprecedented, since only the market leader has ever wanted to extend the previous cycle.

I was really bored until you showed up Joe. I'm glad we both went Random, it was fun.

I haven't played Brawl with CAGs in a few weeks besides the Smash-Bowl. I'll be on for a little longer if anyone else wants to do some Random matches. Would be nice to get some FFA, item matches maybe even a few coin battles. This game is fun when it's not a chore :lol:

Hey guys! A newcomer named 'burritoman' posted this elsewhere in the forums:

I'm wanting to play some Smash Bros. tomorrow (Saturday) evening/night, hit me up with a pm with your code and I'll add you. Mines in my sig [0645 5460 4432]. If we can get a group together it's even better!!!

Thanks!!!

Just letting you guys know.

4th out of 39 in San Antonio, 1st in teams out of 6.

My winning streak of 3 in that town is over. Unfortunately for them, the winner was Sethlon from Houston, so they still cant win their own tournaments :D

Protip: Counterpick Green Greens vs Falco. It MURDERS him.

This thread's been dead for TWO WHOLE DAYS and needs a revival. What better way to revive it than watching my latest performance? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TIsLv6JN7Q

By the way, don't forget that most of you guys get pwned by this man. Fear me! :evil:

P.S. I'm moving on to the Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix scene on the PS3. Maybe a tourney there? Anyways, come and join me Smashers!

Sweet merciful shit I'm not taking that lying down. I know I'll lose but you better be getting on right now.

I have to admit I lmfao'd at the beginning. Marc must be a fun dood to hang out with.

Also it makes me glad to know I could WHOOP YOUR ASS at karaoke. It might not be Smash but it's a start.

gooAwwwwYeah.gif

LMAO, Strell.

This will be my new permanent avatar...to help remind you guys of who you're playing against every time I post.

Problem is, the file is too large. CAG only takes 20.5 KB and the file is 146 KB. Please shrink it down for me Strell. :pray:

I've already thought about how I may or may not be able to do that.

It might not be possible....I'll look into it a little later tonight.

Strell, thanks for making Marc's newest avater. :booty:I don't want to be pwned by a skinny tighty white shirt asian dude. Must restrain temporary photogenic ability. Stop and resist Hero. Hang in there... ZZZZZZZ

[quote name='Strell']I've already thought about how I may or may not be able to do that.

It might not be possible....I'll look into it a little later tonight.[/quote]

I had that problem with the youtube->gif I'm using. I ended up having to shrink it beyond all recognition :(

[quote name='hero101']Strell, thanks for making Marc's newest avater. :booty:I don't want to be pwned by a skinny tighty white shirt asian dude. Must restrain temporary photogenic ability. Stop and resist Hero. Hang in there... ZZZZZZZ[/QUOTE]

gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif
gooAwwwwYeah2.gif

[quote name='evergoo']That gif works on so many levels. :rofl:[/quote]
You're scaring away newbies, mang.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was kinda maybe hoping I could post that avatar as my response to any and all future posts in this thread, but I reco'nize that can't be the case.

But that doesn't not mean deployment will not happen in the future.

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaaah

gooAwwwwYeahBWAva.gif

That'd work for an ava. Cutting out the color helps a lot, but you still have to shrink it down to 101 or less, and even then it's still not small 'nuff.

I might fool around with removing a few frames and seeing if that might make it work. Will have to wait until tomorrow - I wore myself out on Animal Crossing with BlueLobstah.

Turns out it was dmunkee and not Blue last night. Which makes me feel like a total dumbass, but eh - we had so much fun in there it doesn't matter.

We DID start a fight with one of Daisydog's residents - Elvis the big huge lion. Imma post pictures of that.

.....I now want AC now, more than I ever. Seeing all of that (and reading, too) makes me kinda rethink my AC position, or rather, my anti-AC position.

If we win, do you take off your avatar? It scares me. :roll: We have to make that avatar more presentable.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back