Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='AshesofWake']im kicking ass and taking names with Mr. Game and Watch[/quote]

That's because Mr. Game and Watch is the best.

Finally got
Toon Link
, the bastard. Now I need to figure out why I can't unlock Jigglypuff. I beat classic and event 20, and still no Jiggly. What gives?

[quote name='AshesofWake']im kicking ass and taking names with Mr. Game and Watch[/quote]

Yeah, he's actually pretty awesome now.

[quote name='dyeknom']I like Lucas's final smash, sonic's can really tear stuff up though. It's especially good when the whole group is at 70% lol[/quote]

Lucas is a killer, I haven't unlocked Sonic yet, i'm stuck at the damn Maze in the game.:bomb: Cant find my way out. I'm stuck where you press the switche to stop some type of gas from hurting you. If anyone can point me out in the right direction.

Hey guys, i just got this game yesterday.

Does anyone else feel like some of the brawls don't respond properly?

like samus and pikachu, specifically, its pretty annoying in the SSE and keeping me from advancing.

I thought it had to do with the TV lag, but kirby and metaknight (my current fav) control perfectly, so i don't know...

I'll try a different controller instead of the wiimote/chuck combo, and see if that makes a difference.

to everyone who pmed me and i didnt add u yet ill try tommorrow somethings came up and i didnt get a chance to add everyone. Don't erase me yet! hehe

Okay...just picked this up yesterday. Still trying to work out the moves. This is my first smash bros game so I'm not all that great right now but it's fun anyway.

Here is my friend code: 1676-3410-4881
If you add me send me a PM so I can add you back.

[quote name='Pestilence']

wiimote/chuck combo, [/QUOTE

there's your problem right there, bust out a GC controller. only way to play and have the most control.

[quote name='dyeknom']Sofa King, I got the chance
after the event with peach and turning the leaves red
[/quote]

Got to that one, but no Jiggly. I fought her after #26. I guess the event is just totally random...

i just realized how good i am at mario. His combos are so good, jump+up+A, then Up+B(coin thing)...

Everyone I added so far are hardly on, but at least the "basic brawl" thing now actualy works(though it's very laggy)

Anyone have Tetris B? I want that CD. Is it just a random CD that you eventually pick up, or something to unlock?

Isn't Rosalina an assist trophy? How come I haven't unlocked her... :whistle2:k

[quote name='KhaosX']Sorry Snore and Jared. The lag was my fault this time. I just tested my connection and i was only getting 700 kbps.[/quote]
its ok alot of games have been laggy i think this is on nintendos end

[quote name='Draekon']I'm not 100% sure, but I have three. I looked up the info for this yesterday and nobody seems to be completely certain, but it sounded like you get them for completing certain challenges that have a hammer under the glass.

I also hear some challenge glass is unbreakable too.[/QUOTE]

Yah. I've gotten 6 total, but I have no idea how I got them.

Must stay awake, must stay awake. Man, completing all these challenges gets really old quick, doing the same thing 35 times. I finished classic, level 1 target and level 2 target practices. I'm half way done with allstar mode. They should of made these challenge objectives harder with more time limit or get high scores rather beating it with all characters.

[quote name='SnorE']its ok alot of games have been laggy i think this is on nintendos end[/QUOTE]

I still don't understand why game invites and in-game voice chat among FRIENDS is so wrong.

I must really, really, really suck at the game. Going through SSE on Easy, yet I'm taking damage up to 100%. No "game over" screens yet (*knock on wood*), but this can't be a good sign early on (
I've just finished the Marth/MetaKnight level
). I keep losing track of my character in the chaos.

Because your friends are sick sick old men pedophiles who yell swear words like theres no tomorrow with a high pitched voice, which we should never expose our young immature boys to such content.

Added a couple of names I recognized real quick.
Lilbo
Gizmo
botticus
strell
renegade_zero
daroga

anyone else send me a message. Ill probably be a late night 12-2 a.m. est brawler

[quote name='dastly75']dmunke you have skype?[/quote]

No I don't, sorry if this is a stuipd question, but where can I get it?

Nickname: ANTLP
SSBB FC # 4081-5188-0819

Thanks

Just leave a message in the boards or in my inbox that you added me and I'll add you too =)

antlp89/antlp
4081-5188-0819

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I still don't understand why game invites and in-game voice chat among FRIENDS is so wrong.[/quote]

i hear ya man you got to get on skype a few people have been using it and its free

bread's done
Back