Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

Good to play you again Daisydog since it's been a while. Your Link is good as ever I see. Sorry for bailing a round after maigo joined, but I'm done with video games right now. I was playing other things a bit earlier. I also wanted to end it on a win :)

GG's to Daisydog and that one match w/ suko as well.

Did you see how I used link's grab to rack up damage and then went into the AAA combo? I was trying to show you some moves to bring up the opponents % quickly.

Thanks for the practice Suko and Izzy.
-
I saw Izzy, thanks, but I can't pull those things off. I will try to practice them more though.
And Battlefield and I just don't get along :lol: I need to start dinner but I'll play some more in a little bit.

I'm pretty sure you're always choosing Smashville like I'm always choosing battlefield :lol:

Anyways, the way it works is just keep tapping A (get a rhythm going) to hit the guy while you're grabbing him/her (if you feel like it you can throw them, i prefer smacking them and then stabbing them :lol:) then when they break free of the grab they'll still be in range for your AAA combo (don't use anything else or you might get hit, AAA is the only combo link's got that is quick enough to do that) and because you're still tapping A, theres about a 90% chance that you'll be able to hit them before they realize whats happening.

[quote name='maigoyume']I'm pretty sure you're always choosing Smashville like I'm always choosing battlefield :lol:

Anyways, the way it works is just keep tapping A (get a rhythm going) to hit the guy while you're grabbing him/her (if you feel like it you can throw them, i prefer smacking them and then stabbing them :lol:) then when they break free of the grab they'll still be in range for your AAA combo (don't use anything else or you might get hit, AAA is the only combo link's got that is quick enough to do that) and because you're still tapping A, theres about a 90% chance that you'll be able to hit them before they realize whats happening.[/quote]
Sometimes I try forward A out of a grab. I'll try some AAA more often. I assigned grab to a different button, hopefully I can pull it off when I want to now :lol:
-
I have a room open if anyone want to join.

lol Suko that was a sweet ass uppercut, I was expecting you to keep falling and land in the spikes below :)

GGs Janet and Suko

Those first two were fun as well, then the Link doubles teamed up on me. :p
Out of all those matches I win one with Luigi :roll:

Great games Strell and Mad D.

Thanks for sticking around Strell and doing a crap load of 1-on-1s. It seems like you got a lot better since the last time we met. Anyways, you helped me play a lot more cautiously with Snake while improving my laser accuracy with R.O.B. I realized I had to change my Snake strategy b/c no lag was present, which knocked out my ability to mortar slide. :lol:

Sorry for quitting Mad D. I'm tired now. :whistle2:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody wanna play? I needed to change my router channel to get my 360 to work properly, and now I want to see if the Wii made the transition.

Thanks for the games, Janet.

I don't play you often, so I'm not sure if the lag we had was due to my change or not...though I'm guessing it is.

And I didn't want that last match to end that way! -_-

[quote name='Rig']I added you, ProfWho.

Sorry that I wasn't on. Had to run out for a bit. I'm back around, if anybody is still here.[/quote]

Thanks, I will probably be on in about ten minutes or so if you will be there I will be up for a match.

BTW, what is your code?

[quote name='dastly75']anyone want to play right now?[/quote]

Sure I will add you to play you for a few minutes if you are up for it.

[quote name='ProfWho']Thanks, I will probably be on in about ten minutes or so if you will be there I will be up for a match.

BTW, what is your code?[/quote]

I think I'm done for tonight, but am on at least once a day (usually).

2621-2267-1653

[quote name='Rig']I think I'm done for tonight, but am on at least once a day (usually).

2621-2267-1653[/quote]

Cool, I added you. Hope to see you on soon.

Good games Chop Suey, Rig, Dastly, & BlueLobstah. Sorry about jumping off after one game, BlueLobstah, but I'd been on for a while and wanted to call it a night.

[quote name='ProfWho']Sure I will add you to play you for a few minutes if you are up for it.[/quote]

Hey sorry I missed your post, I'll add you next time I get on.

Since having my wavebird break on me I'm finding out that I'm starting to like the Classic Controller even better. I'm seeing a noticeable difference in response time with the CC. Sometime my wavebird wouldn't even respond at all, it would even interfere with the wireless router and cause some lag.

I just have to make sure I preset my button setup before the match and that I hit the right buttons for recovering :lol: I think I'll play the rest of the brawl season with it since the season is lost for me anyways. If anyone wants to help me practice with it I have a day off today and I'll be on (at least idle).

Oh, I understand.

Actually, I jumped off so I could try changing my router channel. That lag was messing me up too. I'm back on with a friend, if anybody wants to play.

[quote name='Rig']I didn't see you join, Daisy? :l[/quote]
It just said brawling next to your name. It never changed :cry:
-
Thanks for the games Jack, Lurk, and Hero.

Maigo, I'll probably start playing again around 12am central.

[quote name='Daisydog']
Maigo, I'll probably start playing again around 12am central.[/quote]Haha, thought you forgot ;) I'll be on around 1am central, expecting a call from a friend. It'll take a while.

[quote name='ProfWho']Thanks for beating me up dastly.[/quote]

Haha no problem man, sorry I didn't play longer, I had to play a league match.

GGs Lurk, daisy, Mad D and Jack. I'm not sure if I forgot anyone. I have a flu, that explains why I'm fighting kind of bad, Mad D. My head is still :hot:.

[quote name='maigoyume']Haha, thought you forgot ;) I'll be on around 1am central, expecting a call from a friend. It'll take a while.[/quote]
Ok, I'll wait till then.

How do I get Snake?
Play at shadow moses huh.
Thats just dandy but how do I get the shadow moses stage, and in what mode?

bread's done
Back