Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

GG Dastly, Janet, and Eliter.
I'm not sure if I should answer your question Marc. Somehow I just want you just want you watch the anime series from the beginning to the end.

Edit # 1: Marc, the older Yu Gi is actually a prince that lives in the millennium Item (little yu gi wears it around his neck). The millennium contains the souls of Emperior that ruled ancient Egypt.

[quote name='Arikado']Picking up Diddy, Janet?[/quote]
I play a ton of characters! But I'm not particularly good with any of them, besides Link :lol: I wish i could have played you without lag :bomb:

I'd say Link, Lucas, Diddy, Kirby, Pikachu and Game & Watch are some of my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
GG's to Daisydog and Strell.

Very minimal lag tonight guys, too bad I got raped by the both of you.

I'm pretty sure I SD'ed the same amount of stock that I actually got to play.

Hopefully I'll give you guys a better go around next time.

I hope you guys weren't annoyed with my stage selections. Was playing with a Strell connection and a Maigo connection. I was trying to avoid lag, seemed to work. :whistle2:k
[quote name='Strell']Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

Those were some of the most fun games I've ever had. Saw some HILARIOUS things happen.

Thanks Daisy and Mai![/quote]
Kirby-Falcon Punch to end that one game. Hilarious :lol:

I still like me throwing a fat MetaKnight bomb into Lucas, and watching him bump his head on the bottom of the stage. :]

But yes, Kirby Punch'd to death another good one. What I wouldn't give to be able to record every match.

There was another instance where a Lucario hadoken was...it was as if it was inching across the ground. That was weird.

[quote name='Strell']
There was another instance where a Lucario hadoken was...it was as if it was inching across the ground. That was weird.[/quote]
I saw that too! I did something to it as Falco I think.

The lucario aura sphere thing tends to happen quite a bit, something to do with small chars shielding it.

I was only choosing battlefield and smashville so no problems.

I'm online for a bit.

EDIT: Sorry, eliter, but I didn't want to try and play in that choppy mess anymore. I was starting to get a headache.

[quote name='Mad D']I have 20 minutes free if anyone wants to play on my usually non laggy connection. I'll be waiting online.[/quote]

You should get out of basic brawl :)

Fantastic games Zitanix, you're fairly competent with most of the roster.

You've improved significantly since we last played.

Sorry I had to leave, need to shower and get some sleep.

That's fine. We were playing for...3 hours? :)

Good games, I seriously have trouble putting away your last stock. Also, I have pretty much no recourse as DK vs Lucario, so I went with some reflectin' sons of bitches, seemed to work out a bit better. :lol:

I tend to go into overdrive during my last stock, gotta stop being so greedy though.

Lost a whole bunch of stock chasing you off a couple times.

I'm on Joe.

EDIT: Good games Joe! I especially enjoyed the battle of the behemoths :lol:

Hehe - three people are online when I get on, but no one is Brawling.

Yeah, thanks for the games, dmunkee! Nice to see Bowser and Sonic - I rarely see either of them around here.

EDIT: Anyone want to play? Dyeknom has abandoned me! (Hehe, it's okay, D!)

All is quiet in the Land of Smash. :whistle2:$

Maybe the Bye Week has something to do with it. :whistle2:k

I'll hop on tomorrow after work for sure since I haven't played Smash in nearly a week!

[quote name='evergoo']All is quiet in the Land of Smash.

Maybe the Bye Week has something to do with it. :whistle2:k

I'll hop on tomorrow after work for sure since I haven't played Smash in nearly a week![/quote]

Suko told me to stay away from brawl for a while. So I'm taking a week vacation.

[quote name='dyeknom']Ive plugged in my wii, but havent decided if i want to chase people around stages... or play something else >.

[quote name='hero101']You should play with megaman 9 and strell, in that order. One of them causes more pain. :lol:[/quote]

I havent picked up MM9 yet, but I have been playing Wipeout HD.

Ill log into brawl for a few.

[quote name='Strell']I think I'm going to the tourney on Saturday DMK and Kado are going to, where my defeats will be legendary.[/QUOTE]

yougonnagetraped.jpg

Good games Dmunkee!

In case you were wondering, that last match (Wario v. Sheik/Zelda) was my roommate playing. I almost never switch to Zelda. BUT, he's probably as good as I am, so nice win!

EDIT: Oh, and I left because my roommate's friend from Rhode Island wanted to play some "serious" games. Serious - online?

Good games again Joe! Those Sonic v. Yoshi fights are always close!

I figured the Wario/Shiek fight was something like that, or a phone call :D

haha. I was googling around for tournaments that no one would know about, and I came across this gem:
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/...s.php?topic_id=m-1-45693163&pid=928518&page=0
So, I joined my college's smash club last year, but I didn't take part in the Brawl tournament cuz I didn't think I was good enough. Well, I got a lot of practice with TL over the summer and got pretty decent, and figured I'd have a good chance in a tournament this year. I just went to the first meeting where it was just a practice session, and I find out that Hylian and DMK are in the club this year...
Well, there went my tournament chances, in the practice session they raped my TL with MK and Falco. If I get stuck facing either of them in the preliminary rounds, I'm a goner.
I had just heard about some new UT Smash Club, so I thought I'd go down and see what was up. I didnt realize I'd also get the pleasure of ruining someone's day :)

Sure thing Joe, I'll probably be trying new characters too.

EDIT: Sorry about the disconnect Joe, apparently I keep losing power in one outlet, the outlet that powers my internets. I might get some brawls in later, I'm getting back into the swing of things.

I had been hearing about a Wario on the scene wrecking things, and I found a video. Scary indeed. The air control!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDfBTohrqU&feature=related

bread's done
Back