Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Mad D']We can always get on MGS4 and you could choke me out sometime. I'm sure were both really rusty at that, I was never more than decent at it though.[/QUOTE]

I find it much easier to get back into MGO. Also, I have a Fox rank in that lol.

Oh, good job planting that c4 on my Kirby. Even though it missed in the explosion, I was like oh crap oh crap oh crap!

[quote name='hero101']I declared an Team Deathmatch.

[/QUOTE]

That's a weird sentence grammatically. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I declared a Team Deathmatch.

Hero & Evergoo VS Suko & Mad.

Yes, it should be a cage match.

I will bring the whips. Marc, bring two bananas.

And Mad, just bring Suko. :lol:

[quote name='hero101']I declared an Team Deathmatch.

Hero & Evergoo VS Suko & Mad.

Yes, it should be a cage match.

I will bring the whips. Marc, bring two bananas.

And Mad, just bring Suko. :lol:[/QUOTE]That does sound fun. We'll do that sometime.

[quote name='hero101']I declared an Team Deathmatch.[/quote]

:rofl:

You sure speak a lot of engrish haro. It's as if you are a bad video game yourself! :lol:

I don't know why I'm fighting against my own teammate but whatever. :roll:

Anyways, I'll bring my hairy bananas and suko can savor them for however long he wants. ;)

Stop calling me haro. :cry:

Edit #1: Darn, I was so close to knock snake out the stage with Pit. And then bam "God kick". Pit flys off the stage.

Btw, gg hero.

I was so frustrated with all the lag that Desperate Housewives gave me. :bomb:

We compromised and I only played a few more games before she took over the internet.

hey i'm looking for some brawl player live on the westside to add on my bl (Less lag playing online this way), if you're interested add 4983-4659-5711. PM me if you added me thanks!

[quote name='luan87us']hey i'm looking for some brawl player live on the westside to add on my bl (Less lag playing online this way), if you're interested add 4983-4659-5711. PM me if you added me thanks![/quote]

Goo, this guy wants you. :lol: Bring your darkest bananas.

[quote name='luan87us']hey i'm looking for some brawl player live on the westside to add on my bl (Less lag playing online this way), if you're interested add 4983-4659-5711. PM me if you added me thanks![/QUOTE]

I'll add you on later tonight. I would also like to mention that some connections from coast to coast work very well even though a red circle appears next to their connection. And sometimes many online games are laggy (depending on the day and time) just because Nintendo's servers suck.

Off the top of my head, here are the folks from the west coast: evergoo, Mad D, The Chop Suey, dmunkee, yukine, Mr. Beef.

And just for kicks, here are the connections that will make you cry and/or upset: maigoyume (very laggy Canadian with PDT time zone) & Strell (undisputed disconnection champion).

[quote name='Strell']Your mom is the undisputed champion.[/QUOTE]

Uh...ok.

I don't know whether or not to take that as a compliment or as an offensive remark.

And what the fuck are you doin' up so early? I already slept my 6-7 hrs.

Edit: Hmm...yukine's up, too. Are you guys challenging me to Smash? :whistle2:k 2-on-1? See if you can make me cry before I go to work at 8. :p

[quote name='evergoo']
I don't know whether or not to take that as a compliment or as an offensive remark.
[/QUOTE]

Yukine, can you help this man? Please?

hey guys! I would like to add you guys to my brawl friend list so I have more people to brawl with T.T My FC is 4983 - 4659 - 5711. Please pm me if you add me!

I made a room on brawl. If anyone is available then they could fight me.
GGs luan. I was sleepy when I was Zero Suit Samus.

Room is open in case anyone wants to brawl.
Edit #1: What? Cowards. Come in and get beaten up by me.
Edit #2: Still in the darn room. I fought anti-marc and was distracted by all the talking in my room. I couldn't concentrate.

Hopefully this looks better. :D

Edit: Hey look, this is the Finals Matchup. Lol.
Edt: Hmm...my sig selectively chooses to show up whenever it wants.

won another San Antonio tournament. $70, shoulda been $140 though. Its a bit of a scam. $15 entry but only $5 goes into the pot instead of $10.

My record for winning SA tournaments when drinking myself to sleep for a few hours the night before is 3/3.

[quote name='suko_32']It feels like no one plays Brawl anymore.

Edit: Who's 8-bit?[/QUOTE]

This always happens near the end stages of every tourney. People need a break. Then people thirst for more Brawl after a couple weeks.

It's an abusive relationship. Brawl domestically abuses us but we keep coming back. :lol:

[quote name='suko_32']Edit: Who's 8-bit?[/quote]8-Bit is my roommate, who may have played one of you guys, I have no idea. He has a pretty god R.O.B., but he insists on picking up Yoshi, despite my arguments against that choice.

[quote name='evergoo']This always happens near the end stages of every tourney. People need a break. Then people thirst for more Brawl after a couple weeks.

It's an abusive relationship. Brawl domestically abuses us but we keep coming back. :lol:[/quote]
It's one relationship I won't be breaking off, no matter how bad it gets. :)

bread's done
Back