Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='evergoo']Post your Smash FC StarKnight and I'll play you right now. The regulars aren't letting me in their game 'cuz I suck or something.[/quote]

Sure , I actually have the wii on right now since I was checking out some stuff on the Nintendo Channel :)lol:). Just give me a minute.

3394-6238-2200

and evergoo , don't joke with me like that , I know better. :p

I'm going to need yours too correct , or am I mistaken?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evergoo']Hmm...I would like to play you Prof. Looks like you're new to the CAG Smash scene.

I would also like to mention that I suck at this game so please take it soft on me.

:rofl:
[/quote]

Damn, I just got done having Janet beat the fuck out of me.

Am I adding you to my roster though, maybe I can have you beat me senseless tomorrow.

And starknight, I added you as well. My info is in my sig.

GGs goo. My fighting quality was all over the place. How fast I killed myself in that last match told me I was done for the night. The lag got pretty awful during those two middle fights. I normally do better with Ice Climbers than that but DK Jungle screwed me over.

ProfWho , I added you back. We shall have to fight some other time.

Good games Paul, Blue, Hero, Strell and Marc. I have to go do something but I'll be back in about 20 minutes... if anyone is still around.
[quote name='ProfWho']Damn, I just got done having Janet beat the fuck out of me. [/quote]
You won that 2 minute match :lol: I'm just trying to figure out how to play this game. How long has it been!? I've forgotten everything.
--
[quote name='Mad D']Wish you didn't sell your Mario Kart, Hero. I need to start playing that finally so I can get my $ worth. Still need to add Janet and who ever else has the game. Be fun to get most of the Smash CAGers in a full game.[/quote]
I don't actually play Mario Kart anymore, but if you wanted to set something up I'd join you.

I was trying to add you last night ProfW, but apparently everyone lag-crashed and I didn't have a chance to get back into the game.

Good games all, I was slightly disappointed in that last game that Janet wasn't Link as well. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']GGs StarKnightX.

I haven't faced lag that bad since I played CAG's sole Canadian Smasher. :lol:[/quote]Oi, just cause I lent out the wii doesn't mean I can't get it back to mess you up :bomb:

Though not playing for months will probably mean I'll get my ass handed to me.......

I'm here daisy. Come in...
edit #1: I wonder how long daisy is going to do that basic brawl.
If only I could contact her.

[quote name='hero101']I'm here daisy. Come in...
edit #1: I wonder how long daisy is going to do that basic brawl.
If only I could contact her.[/quote]
Now you're the one who won't quit basic brawl :lol:
I'll keep a room open.

Waited two hours for a lag fest :bomb: None of my basic brawls lagged in the slightest.
Thanks for playing with me Hero. You don't want to try hosting?

[quote name='Daisydog']Waited two hours for a lag fest :bomb: None of my basic brawls lagged in the slightest.
Thanks for playing with me Hero. You don't want to try hosting?[/quote]

Okay. I'm coming back on.

[quote name='Daisydog']Well thanks for trying Hero :cry:
Maybe some other time.[/quote]
I will try once my ISP gets kicked on the curb and replaced with a faster and cheaper one.

Those 2 tournaments in a row (3 month long and a couple weeks later slaughtered by the visiting forum) put the need to play this game to sleep for a little. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt that way. I'm know when the need to play comes back we'll all be back and addicted to this game again.

...yes I'm still randomly making signatures and not letting people know who they are for until I post them

[quote name='Mad D']Those 2 tournaments in a row (3 month long and a couple weeks later slaughtered by the visiting forum) put the need to play this game to sleep for a little. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt that way. I'm know when the need to play comes back we'll all be back and addicted to this game again.

...yes I'm still randomly making signatures and not letting people know who they are for until I post them[/QUOTE]

Can you say revival on one year anniversary? ;)

I think this break is good since a lot of us need to catch up on our mountain of backlog. Perhaps we should have Smash Nights in the meantime to revive interest? Fridays seem convenient.

EDIT: Lol'd at Beef's comment towards Joe. :lol:

[quote name='evergoo']EDIT: Lol'd at Beef's comment towards Joe. :lol:[/quote]

I didn't; I :cry:'d at this comment.

No, for serious.

[quote name='JoeB1233']Hehe, I know.

BUT REGARDLESS I CHALLENGE YOU TO A METAKNIGHT DITTO MATCH! I'M A SUPER-TIER-***** NOW![/quote]
I challenge you, joe to a no-hold bars cage match..

Maybe after Evo. I'm still Wii-less, but my tax return came in. So if I don't go all-out in Vegas this summer, I'll take you up on that offer, bucko. Not even goo can save you.

ok so im thinking this game going to be worth the money i been reading up on it but my little pocket change has been pretty low such a shame cause im ready to burn a hole in my pocket im going to see if i can find out some more info
82%282%29.gif

Anyone up for some Smash?

EDIT: The power of this thread is fading. Must...introduce...new...SingStar...video.

Brawl was fun for a bit, but I honestly haven't played it since a few weeks after launch day when I got it. Doesn't have the same appeal as Melee, I guess :\

bread's done
Back