Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

GG's Hero. Too bad we didn't get more in. GG's Janet. Those were some pretty close matches we had!

Also, I have a rough idea of how good I am after not playing brawl for a while...

[quote name='Matt Young']Your sig didn't show up in either of those 2 posts. Guess I'll go find an old one and add you that way. :)[/quote]
2750-1016-6892

You may have sigs turned off, or where it only shows a sig the first time (so check his first post on the page)

I'm adding Matt and Burrito too. My code is to the left where my Wii code is suppose to be.

I'll be on.

edit:

Sorry for leavng Adam, but I was playing with Steven an hour before you came on and felt burned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, all. I believe that I've added everyone that has posted since I last checked (hero101, dyeknom, burritoman, Matt Young, suko_32). If I missed anyone, drop me a line and let me know.

[quote name='Mad D']Sorry for leavng Adam, but I was playing with Steven an hour before you came on and felt burned out.[/quote]

Oh, it's no problem! We had a good time, and look forward to playing again sometime.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Actually, that post was from last night. I'm at work right now.[/quote]

Gah, sorry that I missed your post last night. I'm definitely up for playing sometime, but it didn't appear that you had registered my friend code, at least at the point when my game with Mad D had wrapped up.

I haven't had a chance to go through my friend list and figure out who I need to delete yet, but I'll try and do that this afternoon once I get home. It's frustrating being limited to only 64 codes....

[quote name='rockepidemic']I could sneak some time in if you're still around.[/QUOTE]

My power went out about 5 mins ago :( hate having to post from my phone.

I left because I thought Hero needed to do his match with Gden and I'm feeling burned out. Good luck Hero.

Watch out for those Donkey punches :lol: You'll do fine.

Marc the pink cape fits your singstar divo theme. I have no idea who to use in my matches, I think I'll go Suko style and go random since that how I've been playing mostly since coming back to this game.

I'm getting more into Brawl now more than I've ever been, so I think I'm going to start being more active here. I'll post my FC in a little bit, and I'll be on later tonight, around 11PM Central time if anyone will be up for playing.

I'll play sometime if someone wants
fc: 0087-2013-0689

[quote name='SL4IN']I'm getting more into Brawl now more than I've ever been, so I think I'm going to start being more active here. I'll post my FC in a little bit, and I'll be on later tonight, around 11PM Central time if anyone will be up for playing.[/quote]
I haven't seen you on the X-Play boards since forever

[quote name='sippycupz']I'll play sometime if someone wants
fc: 0087-2013-0689[/quote]

I went ahead and added you, and should be on for awhile here.

[quote name='sippycupz']I'll play sometime if someone wants
fc: 0087-2013-0689

I haven't seen you on the X-Play boards since forever[/quote]

Woah shit.... I've only posted over there maybe, 3 times in the last 3 years. I left there and came here. Who where you on the X-Play boards?

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Good games to Rock, and whoever else I played. Some interesting matches there. :lol:[/quote]

Good games, Blue! That was my girlfriend who joined with us (and says to thank you for the games as well), I hope you don't mind. That was really fun, and you definitely kept us on our feet!

*squeels*

Jumping on, playing for the first time in ages!

EDIT: I hate Daisydog. D:< Is there a reason no one is letting me join?
EDIT2: Nevermind; Goo's got my back.
EDIT3: Really, online Brawl? Really?

GGs Janet and (I think) Dastly for the short time he was around.

Sorry about the win on Warioware, Janet. Ike + Bigness = unfair. :] I think you made up for it on every other match though. :p

[quote name='JoeB1233']*squeels*

Jumping on, playing for the first time in ages!

EDIT: I hate Daisydog. D:< Is there a reason no one is letting me join?
EDIT2: Nevermind; Goo's got my back.
EDIT3: Really, online Brawl? Really?[/quote]
Sorry Joe, it was a tournament match. If you had tried a third time we would have let you in :lol:

[quote name='Strell']GGs Janet and (I think) Dastly for the short time he was around.

Sorry about the win on Warioware, Janet. Ike + Bigness = unfair. :] I think you made up for it on every other match though. :p[/quote]
Ike is my most hated character thanks to you. I can never predict his range. But I'm glad you were goofing around too. For a while I though you might be getting angry since you couldn't win a single round.
-
That was over 4 hours of brawl :drool: I'm done for the week.

I'll admit I was annoyed that lag was hurting me here and there, but I wasn't getting angry. I haven't played this online in ages so I'm trying to get used to it again.

SF4 has spoiled me a bit. :/

I'll be available for some Brawl over the weekend. I noticed a few people hadn't appeared to have added me back yet; feel free to do it whenever you please, if you have room on your Friend Code list.

[quote name='rockepidemic']I'll be available for some Brawl over the weekend. I noticed a few people hadn't appeared to have added me back yet; feel free to do it whenever you please, if you have room on your Friend Code list.[/QUOTE]

I'll add you next time I play. I could play now, if you feel like playing.

I would like to play while under pain medication, someone.

edit: nice playing with you all again. I'm going to go get some rest.

[quote name='Jack']I'll add you next time I play. I could play now, if you feel like playing.[/quote]

Gah, sorry that I missed you. I've got you added, regardless.

[quote name='Mad D']I would like to play while under pain medication, someone.[/quote]

I'm available right now, if you'd like to have another go of it.

bread's done
Back