Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Seriously? Man, even as a kid, I knew to grab a Blue Yoshi and fly past that stage. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]

Are you smokin'? Every kid knows about Purple Yoshi but you can't eat shit to make you have wings. Watch the video. Besides, you can't even get passed the level without swallowing your so-called available shell! :p

Thanks for the games Janet and Jack. We had some really pretty decent (close) matches Janet. I think I've slipped in my skills a bit.:lol: It was starting to get a bit laggy there at the end, so I think I had my fill of smash for tonight.

Blumpies, I'll have to add you to my list. Sorry we didn't get to play tonight.

i'm still awaiting registration though from most of the people to play
no biggie blue
i was just hoping to play a few matches before i skipped town and get ready for AX next week

[quote name='BlueLobstah']What happened hero? I went to get a drink, and you had two stocks over Fallmoon. When I came back, she won. This all in 30 seconds?![/QUOTE]
dunno..I think I blinked...:roll:

Sorry to abandon you hero, but I must end on a high note.

Good games Fallmoon & ________, I was kind of surprised, but a couple of those matches were a lot closer than I thought they would be, but we still got our asses handed to us on a silver platter more often than not. We'll definitely need to do this again sometime.

Too many SDs? TOO MANY SDS? I think you mean too many MKYs. Me. Killing. You. Too many of me killing you. By the way, Hero, your pitstinks.

GG fullmoon & company & blue. I think I was just throwing out spam to block stuff from hitting blue. I didn't have to do much. But some of those games were really close. I think Blue need more teamwork at specific times. I think I got much better at dodging on 2vs1 matches.

My pit doesn't stink. I was throwing out spam to distract you. Besides, my pits has limited reach on ZSS. It like using a tiny sword on a gun and a whip. It doesn't end up favorable for me.

I think I improved my falco a bit.

My luigi definitely sucks.

[quote name='Strell']Anyone awake?[/QUOTE]
We're asleep. We were tipping over cows from Marc's house on the weekend. We tip them over side to side. Eventually the cows get mad at us and started grunting at us. :cry:

[quote name='FallMoon']Are you still here, StarKnight? If so, I'll brawl you. Just pop in your friend code and let's get jiggy with it![/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm still here. Just give me a minute and I'll hop on.

3394-6238-2200

[quote name='StarKnightX']Yeah I'm still here. Just give me a minute and I'll hop on.

3394-6238-2200[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'll be on in about a minute. Thanks for responding. My friend code is:

2750-0760-0334

gg Fallmoon. I stunk up the place a lot worse than I expected to. Guess thats what happens when you don't plan the game actively for a long ass time. Fortunately the lag wasn't that bad at all. Compared to the time that I played Goo where it was terrible.

Good games! Actually, you do worse when you expect to when you have ITEMS ON. Still, they added a bit of fun to the games. I'm surprised you didn't think the lag was that bad. It was at least an orange connection for me.

[quote name='FallMoon']Good games! Actually, you do worse when you expect to when you have ITEMS ON. Still, they added a bit of fun to the games. I'm surprised you didn't think the lag was that bad. It was at least an orange connection for me.[/QUOTE]

True on the items. I'm used to not using them , or not thinking about using them. If I had taken more advantage of them I might have done better. As far as the lag , it seemed like it came and went. The first match with kirby and the match with ice climbers seemed to be the worst overall but the other matches didn't seem that bad.

Overall I need more practice , but it was fun.:)

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Seriously? Man, even as a kid, I knew to grab a Blue Yoshi and fly past that stage. :nottalking:[/QUOTE]like a boss
likeabossstickerp217653.jpg

[quote name='hero101']We're asleep. We were tipping over cows from Marc's house on the weekend. We tip them over side to side. Eventually the cows get mad at us and started grunting at us. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Wtf? I live in metropolitan areas. I will be in South Dakota during 4th of July weekend, though. I'll try to tip some cows for you then, including JoeB's. ;)

[quote name='Wolfkin']like a boss[/quote]
What's up with this quote? Is it some sort of Tony Danza meme or something because two different CAGs have used this (JoeB and Wolfkin).

P.S. Many of us have addiction problems with this game. I'm sure we all have HUGE backlogs but we choose to get our fix for cheap crack. :lol:

I'm going to watch firework with the girlfriend on July 4th. I'm going to be MIA for the majority of the day. I don't really want to eat out during that time since most restaurants will be raising prices that day and calling them "special menu." :roll:

I think there needs to be more people posting on the brawl thread that aren't regulars. These people need to step up so us regulars could attack our backlogs.

[quote name='evergoo']What's up with this quote? Is it some sort of Tony Danza meme or something because two different CAGs have used this (JoeB and Wolfkin).

P.S. Many of us have addiction problems with this game. I'm sure we all have HUGE backlogs but we choose to get our fix for cheap crack. :lol:[/QUOTE]OK I've seen your SingStar action so I'll forgive you not being up on gangsta rap but it's from Rick Ross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

or at least I'm pretty sure though Slim Thug was saying it before Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXaqG2yrYxY
(good lord I saw a few seconds of that and I forgot how tall Slim Thug is.)

Ross is the new 50 Cent to keep it simple. I really don't care for incredibad very much but I'm 80% sure that the track "Like a Boss" is supposed to be a parody of Rick Ross. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c the whole "Boss" thing is so .. well it's just SO [there's no word for it so make on up and put it here].

central time? who the heck lives in central time. I'm pretty sure I believed in Santa Claus longer than Central time. ha. if I hadn't spend the past four days doing 'URGENT' projects that people keep giving me instead of doing themselves I'd be in.

bread's done
Back