Super Smash Bros. Brawl Revealed! (PICTURES!)(VIDEO!)(56k!)

[quote name='Roufuss']So... 15 pages and the only post with useful information is the first one?[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the internet.:lol:

[quote name='Strell']Well even if that one is being rendered in real time, it doesn't show me shit about the gameplay. Just like Sony's GTHD movies. Yea, it looked good, and it was probably in real time, but it didn't show off how to actually play the game, unless their executives are such huge gaming gods that they DO NOT have to actually see where the fuck they are going.

Until then, it might as well be Killzone 360 for all I care.[/QUOTE]

It was an announcement trailer. More will come later. Bungie and Microsoft have repeatedly stated this. Calm down, take it easy.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

[quote name='Roufuss']So... 15 pages and the only post with useful information is the first one?[/QUOTE]

Knowing who ejaculated over the announcement was useful.

[quote name='Roufuss']So... 15 pages and the only post with useful information is the first one?[/quote]

The OP is updating the first post with new links posted in this thread. That might explain it.

On a more productive note not involving ejaculation, I'm sure the Wiimote will be used in mini-games and such similar to the Sandbag thing in SSBM. Except there will be a hell of of them to garner up trophies, and hopefully they'll be creative.

[quote name='Foolman']The OP is updating the first post with new links posted in this thread. That might explain it.[/QUOTE]

What I meant is that other then the first post, this whole thread was pretty much useless.

I think the poster above me is on the same wavelength as well.

Little Mac might be awkward because we've never seen what his modern model might look like. We have no prior association with it.

Actually, I take that back. Kid Icarus.

[quote name='Vegan']Little Mac might be awkward because we've never seen what his modern model might look like. We have no prior association with it.[/quote]
fightnight2_screen005.jpg

Fight Night Round 2 GCN

[quote name='SMMM']holy shit, that's one ugly motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we don't need 'im. Throw Crono from Chrono Trigger in there instead.

[quote name='Chacrana']Yeah, we don't need 'im. Throw Crono from Chrono Trigger in there instead.[/QUOTE]

Wt.

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?

MAKE MY WANG EXLPODE?

[quote name='Strell']Wt.

WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?

MAKE MY WANG EXLPODE?[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, I'm thinking about how sweet Chrono would be in Smash Bros.

And as we've seen, if I want it, Ninty grants it to me. You can essentially count him in now.

Eww, I take back what I said about Little Mac.

His 3D model does make him look hideous.

Maybe if they redid it to make him look more like the old Little Mac.

Yeah, you're right. He didn't look so bad there. But Jesus, was it that hard for EA to not make him look retarded?

fightnight2_screen004.jpg

I was online early yesterday, so I missed this. I can't believe that Nintendo didn't show this at their press conference.
I can't wait for SSBB.

[quote name='SMMM']Yeah, you're right. He didn't look so bad there. But Jesus, was it that hard for EA to not make him look retarded?

fightnight2_screen004.jpg
[/QUOTE]

He looks so fucking stupid in that picture... that's the worst thing I've ever seen. And I can't stop laughing at it.

Ok, here we go, undeniable proof of my powers:

[quote name='Blind the Thief'] HOLY fuck, I HAVE POWERS!

Check this:

1. I was playing Yoshi's Island a few days ago, thinking how much I loved it. The next day, they announce Yoshi's Island 2.

2. Yesterday I was thinking about how cool the Wiimote would be with Duck Hunt. Lo and behold, I wake up this morning to find Duck Hunt announced.

3. About a month ago, I was talking with a friend about how Snake has some cool CQC moves and items (like chaff grenades, stealth camo, etc.) that would make him a great character in Smash Bros., but I knew it would never happen. Well, Nintendo certainly likes me.

4. Today, I was really thirsty and wanted a soda, but didn't want to go all the way downstairs to get one. I looked over, and a cold one was on my desk (I guess I'd brought one up with me and forgotten about it).

...I'm not sure what's happening, but I think I might be transforming into the next Reggie or something. The sooner I learn to harness this new power, the better.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Strell']QUICK. PLAY EARTHBOUND. NOW.[/QUOTE]

And the kicker...

[quote name='starmen.net']While we'll hopefully have much more official confirmation within the next few hours, there has been word recently that Mother 3 could be getting an official release in Europe.[/QUOTE]

...my God.

The possibility of other 3rd Party characters is real, remember. Think that would include items? Like Dr. Stiles performing quick surgury on you and gaining 100% health?

[quote name='Greetard']+
Snake (Metal Gear)
Sonic (Sonic)
Knuckles (Sonic)
Leon (Resident Evil)
Megaman (Megaman)
Pacman (Pacman)
Belmont (Castlevania)
Banjo-Kazooie (Banjo Kazooie)
Conker (Conker's Bad Fur Day)
Rayman (Rayman)
Bomberman (Bomberman)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim)
Toe Jam & Earl- like the ice climbers (Toe Jam & Earl)
Gex (Gex)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash)
Spyro (Spyro)
....etc., etc., etc.

Hey, a guy can dream.
[/QUOTE]

Let's add:

Glass Joe (Punch Out)
Amazon (Pro Wrestling)
The Paperboy (Paperboy)
Peter Pepper (Burgertime)
Q*Bert (Q*Bert)
Hornet (Daytona USA - Hey, it was in Fighter's Megamix!)

That would work for starters. 8)

RD

Do you guys think Pit will have the same move's as Link, in the same respect of Starfox ---> Falco ? I would imagine Metaknight plays very similar to Kirby, minus the vacoom.

[quote name='lordwow']I know they said that this game will utilize the GC controller, not the Wii controller.

What if I don't have a GC?[/QUOTE]

Classic controller probably works too.

[quote name='lordwow']I know they said that this game will utilize the GC controller, not the Wii controller.

What if I don't have a GC?[/quote]

Buy a controller? :p

But yeah, the classic controller will probably work (which if you have to buy will probably be more expensive so....)

[quote name='SpazX']Buy a controller? :p

But yeah, the classic controller will probably work (which if you have to buy will probably be more expensive so....)[/QUOTE]

Ya... looks like i'll be on the lookout for a discount controller in the next few months haha.

[quote name='rabbitt']Do you guys think Pit will have the same move's as Link, in the same respect of Starfox ---> Falco ? I would imagine Metaknight plays very similar to Kirby, minus the vacoom.[/QUOTE]

Why would Pit play similar to Link? Just because they both have a bow? And they showed off a few moves with Meta Knight in the trailer; I doubt he'll be like Kirby at all.

I would imagine they play different and have their own moves (plus, Pit probably has multiple jumps in the air, like Kirby and Jiggly Puff).

yeah, it looks like Pit has dual swords or a bow depending on the moves.

I thought it was sweet how he split his bow in half and it became a pair of blades

Mr. Kojima let on that there would be a playable level to feature a Metal Gear theme in some way.

that would be sweet if a metal gear moves around and fucks shit up

I hadn't seen that video yet. That snake portion at the end was awesome! Definitely a must buy for me. Just need to pre-order a Wii now. :D

I wonder if Nobuo Uematsu is orchestrating the whole game or just the intro. Either way...skeet skeet skeet skeet!!

Here's a video c/o 4cr, first showing of the trailer with audio recording of the room.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzQJpP8M7XA

Probably the reason for the self-righteous Joystiq article about how game journalists are supposed to pretend they aren't excited about things they're covering. :roll: Particular enthusiasm for Pit, Wario, and Snake.

bread's done
Back