Super Smash Bros. Brawl Site! Discussions Inside. Release Date: December 3, 2007

NICE!!! This is a nice Monday update!
C'MON PEACH!! YOU BETTER MAKE IT IN THIS GAME GIRL!!!!!!

But for real, Zelda looks AWESOME!
Wonder if she'll be Shiek too..

Zelda is gorgeous. I too noticed the lack of mention of Shiek. I'd wager they separated them and they better, since Zero Suit Samus warranted her own spot.

Facts:

1. I don't like the SSBB Link too much. He looks silly.

2. I can see what people mean about Fox looking like a furry or whatever.

3. I can even see how Mario can be disliked by someone due to "realism" (though I won't share their sentiment on that).

4. Zelda looks fantastic!

I loved her new look in TP as much as I dug her in WW. She looks bad ass.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']zomg, they made her hot. Zelda from Melee looked like a Druish princess

Gamecubes without duct tape
zeldassbm4.jpg

Gamecubes WITH duct tape
zelda_070625b-l.jpg
[/quote]

What can I say? Brunettes get more play. ;)

Why isn't zelda in a bikini or something??

Anyway, I saw that space ship level and I'm impressed. I like 2D fighters, but I'm not a big fighter fan so do you think I could get into a game like this?

[quote name='Scrubking']
Anyway, I saw that space ship level and I'm impressed. I like 2D fighters, but I'm not a big fighter fan so do you think I could get into a game like this?[/QUOTE]

Well, do you like fun?

If you don't like fun, then this game might not be for you.

It is for fun lovers. Lovers of fun, if you will.

Those of you who live under bridges - eating passing goats or red herrings from certain young pirates - will not find the game enjoyable, for fun causes their skin to break out in strange rashes and causes hair to grow out of their ears in extreme situations.

Do not play Brawl if you are allergic to this wonderful disease. Fear not my warning - fear only your inner self, dark and gangrene-infested that it is.

[quote name='Strell']
Those of you who live under bridges - eating passing goats or red herrings from certain young pirates - will not find the game enjoyable, for fun causes their skin to break out in strange rashes and causes hair to grow out of their ears in extreme situations. [/quote]

Dammit, just when i thought i found the game for me. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Strell']Well, do you like fun?

If you don't like fun, then this game might not be for you.

It is for fun lovers. Lovers of fun, if you will.

Those of you who live under bridges - eating passing goats or red herrings from certain young pirates - will not find the game enjoyable, for fun causes their skin to break out in strange rashes and causes hair to grow out of their ears in extreme situations.

Do not play Brawl if you are allergic to this wonderful disease. Fear not my warning - fear only your inner self, dark and gangrene-infested that it is.[/QUOTE]

I remember when the series started, I was creamin' my jeans over the idea of Nintendo's best beating down on each other, and my brother told me the idea sounded like "Something a 5th grader would come up with"

:cry: He must hate fun.

[quote name='seanr1221']I remember when the series started, I was creamin' my jeans over the idea of Nintendo's best beating down on each other, and my brother told me the idea sounded like "Something a 5th grader would come up with"

:cry: He must hate fun.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you find him a nice underpass to live beneath, his worldly possessions within a bandana tied at the end of a long stick.

He'll be eatin' hobo stew in no time, green scaly skin slowly stretching silently.

[quote name='seanr1221']I remember when the series started, I was creamin' my jeans over the idea of Nintendo's best beating down on each other, and my brother told me the idea sounded like "Something a 5th grader would come up with"

:cry: He must hate fun.[/quote]

Strell would never admit it now, but being that I'm his home stenographer, I can tell you that he too thought that the idea "might be dumb." Upon the initial experience of the N64 game he was hooked for life (according to him, he always says "I am hooked for life on Nintendoes.").

And I had to discover Melee on his very GameCube that I played at a new year's party 9 hours in a row. Except I never thought the idea sounded dumb.

P.S. Strell is dumb whenever he plays Luigi.

[quote name='MarioColbert']
P.S. Strell is dumb whenever he plays Luigi.[/QUOTE]

Dumb like a fox who is also kicking your ass in a way normally reserved for walruses.

Uh.

Bitch.

[quote name='dallow']Whenever I play as Luigi, I become a Southern dandy and adopt a semi-feminine voice as I slap players around.[/quote]

This is the hottest smash bros thread I have ever seen.

[quote name='Tybee']What can I say? Brunettes get more play. ;)[/QUOTE]

Truer words have not been spoken. All those poor Blondes out there and their cursed existence. Living day by day because it is the only way the know how to live. :)

[quote name='Spades22']zelda looks waaaay better now too...although that dress makes her look just slightly chubby xD[/QUOTE]

That can be attributed to a growing obesity rate in the Hyrule Kingdom. Another insidous plan by Ganon comes to fruition. Damn that tri-force of power and the forces it wields!!! :)

The medley is definitely "Ocarina of Time Themes on SPEED" but I can't deny the awesome. Are they leading towards the update that's all like "in stores tomorrow?"

that zelda song rocked...for me Zelda are the only games where the music plays a huge part in making the game fun and exciting...those tunes are so catchy I just wanna replay Twilight princess for some reason xD

[quote name='MarioColbert']dallow: "dreaming on" is part of being a Nintendo fan. Welcome to the club.[/quote]

A few of my Nintendo dreams did come true though.

A Mario RPG.
A Mario fighter.
But I still want a true Mario Basketball game. Stylus hoops is a no-go for me.

[quote name='dallow']Or "playable demo now available on Wii Store!"

Yeah right.[/quote]

If that actually happened, Nintendo's server would be crashed for a week. Maybe two.

[quote name='dallow']A few of my Nintendo dreams did come true though.[/quote]

I never said that your dreams don't come true. If that was the case, the impatient me would never bother with Nintendo.

Anyone got a prediction for tomorrow's update?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'd prefer links awakening link alot more than windwaker.[/quote]i really enjoyed windwaker (1st zelda game i played) so i'm going to have to stick with that one

[quote name='dallow']A few of my Nintendo dreams did come true though.

A Mario RPG.
A Mario fighter.
But I still want a true Mario Basketball game. Stylus hoops is a no-go for me.[/quote]You can still play Hoops without a stylus...

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You can still play Hoops without a stylus...[/quote]

Not the point.
It's not the kind of basketball I was imagining.

I want a full on game like they did for baseball and soccer.

Check out the sweet new Banana Peel!

And I totally fucking love this:

[quote name='"SmashBros.com"']
See?! You slipped [on the banana peel]!​
I wonder if this joke is understood around the world.
[/quote]

The site needs to update with two items if they are going to have item posts.

Also Smash Bros could use some Samuel Jackson. That'd liven things up. Both in game and free with purchase.

You'll be f*cking fat Pokemons in no time. And the Ice Climbers.

[quote name='dallow']Not the point.
It's not the kind of basketball I was imagining.

I want a full on game like they did for baseball and soccer.[/quote]So a Mario basketball game akin to the likes of NBA Jam?

Actually, that'd be pretty bad-ass...

[quote name='EXStrike']There goes the "Its Zelda week!" idea.[/quote]

Oh, I dunno. I'd say Link's swallowed a few bananas here and there.

Ahem.

[quote name='Tybee']Oh, I dunno. I'd say Link's swallowed a few bananas here and there.[/quote]Because he has a potassium deficiency, right? ;)

Link always chews his food well. That's why he's so strong that he can kill Ganon. I don't like where this is going.

I can't wait for the banana skin. Watching Strell fall on them will be almost as satisfying as his consistent lust for proximity mines, almost always followed by a "what the fuck was THAT?"

I iz super spy.

bread's done
Back