Super Smash Bros. Brawl Site! Discussions Inside. Release Date: December 3, 2007

They'd have to redesign him a bit(at the very least, give him legs), but actually Resetti would be the perfect AC character to be able to fight as. After all, he's always angry, and he does carry a pickax at all times.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I personally don't enjoy smash bros ever really, but the Smashville level is really twisting that around for me... if they really wanted to bend my arm, jus throw in some AC characters as playable characters >_

I just now saw that 15 second video that's on the site. Poor Bowser getting the beatdown for about 10 seconds of the video.

I will personally aim for Nook in any way, shape, or form if he sneaks his way into this game. Cheap bastard......
051024.jpg

[quote name='prisonerac']You know I knew this was fake, but I was expecting the 3 minute loop of the 15 second trailer that showed up on Gametrailers. Now if only I had an admirral Akbar image to post here.[/QUOTE]
Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg

[quote name='anomynous']New Video of the game:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0[/QUOTE]
That would be funny... if someone didn't already beat you to the punch at the beginning of this topic with a much much better variation of the rickroll joke. As such, the council has decided that you have failed your family, your hometown, and your country with your attempt at humor. The oracle advises you to take this as a lesson to start being more original with your jokes instead of just repeating the same damn oversaturated 4ch joke.

[quote name='Cao Cao']That would be funny... if someone didn't already beat you to the punch at the beginning of this topic with a much much better variation of the rickroll joke. As such, the council has decided that you have failed your family, your hometown, and your country with your attempt at humor. The oracle advises you to take this as a lesson to start being more original with your jokes instead of just repeating the same damn oversaturated 4ch joke.[/QUOTE]
ok

[quote name='prisonerac']Wow a supporter of WiiFit, they are few and far in between.[/quote]

Yeah, it seems cool and a great way to keep fit.
Better than my regular work outs.

[quote name='prisonerac']Wow a supporter of WiiFit, they are few and far in between.[/QUOTE]

Man ... the possibilities for implementation of the pressure board into the games that we play and love now are huge; I don't get how people don't get it.

[quote name='snipegod']Man ... the possibilities for implementation of the pressure board into the games that we play and love now are huge; I don't get how people don't get it.[/QUOTE]

Until third parties or Nintendo announce something this is nothing, but a dream.

Does Nintendo have any kind of car they could put in similar to the Daytona USA fighter in Fighter's Mega Mix? I think that would be hilarious :lol:

Dammit, when I saw Deoxys, I was hoping that my theory of him being playable was true. Then I see that you only get him from a pokeball.

Oh wow, I hope this isn't the only way you can play as Zero-Suit Samus.

EDIT: Although I like how you can use her busted-up suit to smack people with.

[quote name='suko_32']Should I go ahead and make a part 2 thread when this reaches 1000 posts?[/quote]
Updating this one would've been nice. If you aren't going to keep up with that I say let someone else do it.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']I'd like to take ownership of the thread for a while if thats possible.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good to me.

From that, I'd assume Zero Suit Samus isn't as good as normal Samus, and that the Final Smash would be VERY strong.

[quote name='AmigoOne']From that, I'd assume Zero Suit Samus isn't as good as normal Samus, and that the Final Smash would be VERY strong.[/quote]judging by the size of that thing i'd easily think it'd be about as strong as 3 falcon punches and deal upwards of 50% on top of that we get to kick butt with samus in a jumpsuit :)

[quote name='snipegod']Man ... the possibilities for implementation of the pressure board into the games that we play and love now are huge; I don't get how people don't get it.[/QUOTE]

1. Unless Wii Fit has a huge attach rate (i.e. most Wii owners buy it which is unlikely, it will do well, but probably below 50%) any support in other games (sequels and other excercise games aside) will be just optional stuff likely to be half assed. With a small amount of owners having one, it won't be worthwhile for developers to spend time putting it to good use.

2. I have no desire to stand up to play games. Especially since my gaming is usually done in 1 or 2 periods of 2+ hours a week when I find an evening to set aside to do some gaming.

This World.

Very strange mode. I like the three "???" on there.

Does anybody know who/what that is in the last picture?

bread's done
Back