Super Smash Bros

Game releases Summer 2014 - $40

Game releases Winter 2014 - $60

Gamer 1 owns a 3DS - buys Game on 3DS.

Gamer 1 doesn't own a Wii U - doesn't buy a Wii U to play the game he's played for 6 months already on his 3DS.

"software pushes hardware" except when you've made your software a timed exclusive to your much more popular platform.
You don't know the fighter crowd I take it. These people have brought about four versions of Street Fighter IV. Smash is a fighting game as well as a fun party brawler (Melee is an official game at EVO). Wii U will sell, just for the exclusive stages, exclusive content, etc.

Either way excited for the game after the announcement last night. I will be picking up both versions because both versions look great.

You don't know the fighter crowd I take it. These people have brought about four versions of Street Fighter IV. Smash is a fighting game as well as a fun party brawler (Melee is an official game at EVO). Wii U will sell, just for the exclusive stages, exclusive content, etc.

Either way excited for the game after the announcement last night. I will be picking up both versions because both versions look great.
If by the "fighter crowd" you mean a small group of people that are avid fans of the genre will buy on two platforms and possibly buy a Wii U for that console's version - then sure I agree. That represents a very small number of people. Most people will be content with buying it for a system they already own for 1/3rd off. I was already pessimistic that Smash would drive a large number of Wii U sales but after this, it's going to fail to drive almost any sales outside of some small hardcore audiences (and most of them probably own a Wii U already).

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Project M may have spoiled me with Charizard a bit. He's far and away my favorite character on that build. On the one hand, I'd love if Nintendo were checking in on what people liked about that, but I'm not holding my breath. At any rate, the gameplay snippets we've seen make it look like the system is more conducive to combos than Brawl was. Hopefully that's the case.

Either way, yesterday's presser got me SUPER stoked.

I think releasing the 3DS version first *might* cost them some sales on the Wii U front.  Maybe.  Then again, would those people owning a 3DS and not a Wii U have bothered if the releases were swapped?  Or, would they have just waited on the 3DS version?

I'm actually happy the way they are doing it.  Gives them more time to polish the Wii U version, which is the one I care about much more.

Given the size of the 3DS base, I think this will cannibalize the Wii U sales. It certainly won't make it the system seller that Brawl was. I just don't see the incentive for a lot of people to pick up both versions, and the delay will only make that worse. Believe me, I would love to be wrong about that.

Smart move IMO.  They need the 3DS version to sell well to make big bucks to help off set the Wii U failure.

They've likely accepted that nothing is really going to lead to a big spike in Wii U sales, and are just thinking about how to maximize software sales overall to offset that.

If they released the 3DS and Wii U versions at the sametime, a lot of Wii U owners would skip the 3DS version probably.  Now many will buy it to play in the meantime, and also still buy the Wii U version this holiday season.

Yeah, it may lead to some just getting the 3DS version, getting tired of it and not buying a Wii U to play that version.  But I just don't think that or Mario Kart or Zelda U would lead to any big Wii U sales increases in any case.  It's just a failed system sales wise and best they can do is just ride it out.  Selling more games to the much bigger 3DS install base is a wise move to help offset Wii U losses.

Smart move IMO. They need the 3DS version to sell well to make big bucks to help off set the Wii U failure.

They've likely accepted that nothing is really going to lead to a big spike in Wii U sales, and are just thinking about how to maximize software sales overall to offset that.

If they released the 3DS and Wii U versions at the sametime, a lot of Wii U owners would skip the 3DS version probably. Now many will buy it to play in the meantime, and also still buy the Wii U version this holiday season.

Yeah, it may lead to some just getting the 3DS version, getting tired of it and not buying a Wii U to play that version. But I just don't think that or Mario Kart or Zelda U would lead to any big Wii U sales increases in any case. It's just a failed system sales wise and best they can do is just ride it out. Selling more games to the much bigger 3DS install base is a wise move to help offset Wii U losses.
Okay yeah if they've accepted the Wii U as a lost cause then it does make sense. I just wasn't under the impression that Nintendo was at that point yet.

Okay yeah if they've accepted the Wii U as a lost cause then it does make sense. I just wasn't under the impression that Nintendo was at that point yet.
I don't see how they couldn't be at least close to there with the Wind Waker Bundle, price cut and NSMBU/NSLU bundle, Super Mario 3D World etc. not producing any major increases in sales.

I'm sure they haven't totally given up yet. But they'd be idiots not to be in a bit of a panic mode and trying to figure out how to make as much money possible from 3DS in case the Wii U remains dead sales wise. And make no mistake, it's dead sales wise. They couldn't sell it in the year it was the only next gen system, it's not going to start flying off shelves now that everyone is on to PS4 and/or X1.

I don't see how they couldn't be at least close to there with the Wind Waker Bundle, price cut and NSMBU/NSLU bundle, Super Mario 3D World etc. not producing any major increases in sales.

I'm sure they haven't totally given up yet. But they'd be idiots not to be in a bit of a panic mode and trying to figure out how to make as much money possible from 3DS in case the Wii U remains dead sales wise. And make no mistake, it's dead sales wise. They couldn't sell it in the year it was the only next gen system, it's not going to start flying off shelves now that everyone is on to PS4 and/or X1.
Oh I know it's dead sales wise and I personally believe it's failed. I just didn't think Nintendo had reached that point yet. When Mario Kart doesn't live up to expectations, I expect that they'll be there (if they aren't already which could be the case based on this release schedule). This could mean more Wii U games ported to 3DS to bolster revenue. They're already dumping all those GBA games onto Wii U in an effort to create some semblance of a release schedule since they have massive barren periods. Those games are perfect for 3DS so if they discontinue Wii U, they'll probably be able to port those over quickly. Just speculation.

I don't think this will affect it at all. Super Street Fighter 4 (and the half dozen or so versions of that) as well as Ultimate MvC3 sold just as well as the previous versions. You're acting like only a few hundred people buy the updated releases. Millions do. Cap com made it into a freaking artform.

I don't think this will affect it at all. Super Street Fighter 4 (and the half dozen or so versions of that) as well as Ultimate MvC3 sold just as well as the previous versions. You're acting like only a few hundred people buy the updated releases. Millions do. Cap com made it into a freaking artform.
What exactly makes the Wii U release "super" or "ultimate" other than HD graphics? All that we know right now is that it's the Zelda Wind Waker of Smash Bros games. Anyone saying that this will have significant new content is making that up. That was never said so unless they announce some significant exclusive content for the Wii U game, this is nothing but an HD port released after it's released for it's main platform. It's the kind of stuff that Sony would make Cross Buy.

Oh I know it's dead sales wise and I personally believe it's failed. I just didn't think Nintendo had reached that point yet. When Mario Kart doesn't live up to expectations, I expect that they'll be there (if they aren't already which could be the case based on this release schedule). That could mean more Wii U games ported to 3DS to bolster revenue. They're already dumping all those GBA games onto Wii U in an effort to create some semblance of a release schedule since they have massive barren periods. Those games are perfect for 3DS so if they discontinue Wii U, they'll probably be able to port those over quickly. Just speculation.
Hopefully that would mean putting snes games on the 3ds as well.

hmtdiqb5igdcfqdogziu.jpg

yojpq3kiium2lyzy5gtt.jpg

bfk86t8njj75thax8ppq.jpg

I love how they try to push you to buy a network adapter in that ND.  It's like, hey we didn't stick this 10 cent connector on the mother board so we could save a few bucks so now you have to buy this $10 adapter from us!  Yes there are 3rd party adapters out there, it's still pretty stupid that he basically said that it's necessary to play online and they didn't even make it part of the hardware.

Additionally, they said that online ranking will be too much work for them to implement so fuck you, you're playing against random people no matter how much you suck.  The online community will die out pretty quickly with that kind of (non-existent) system.  A few weeks after release it will only be experts on there.

I've never seen them say "winter" and mean "holiday". If you can show me one time in the last 30 years that Nintendo said "winter" and it came out for "holiday" then fine, otherwise I don't believe it. Winter 2014 starts Dec 2014 and ends March 2015.
Its the make or brake title. They have Namco helping them. I doubt it will get ''Delayed''. I think it will release on early December.

That's my opinion, but hey, after all, its Nintendo. Anything can happen.

Its the make or brake title. They have Namco helping them. I doubt it will get ''Delayed''. I think it will release on early December.

That's my opinion, but hey, after all, its Nintendo. Anything can happen.
Well, I'm certainly willing to admit that they could have meant the holidays. In the past when they said something like Spring, they definitely meant the actual season. An example is Mario Kart 8 announced as Spring 2014 and later dated as May 30th. Wiif FIt U was announced as "Winter 2013" then the packaged goods were available on Jan 10th. I admit Wii Fit U isn't a good comparison for obvious reasons.

I do agree though, they need it for the holiday season unless they have some other huge game announced at E3 and released this Christmas and I really doubt X comes out in 2014.

But will they buy the console for it and they don't already have a Wii U but have a 3DS? Especially if they buy the 3DS version at launch and are sick of it buy the time the Wii U version comes out. Clearly people who are Nintendo diehards to the extend that they own a Wii U and 3DS will probably buy both, that I agree with.

But I think that's one of Nintendo's biggest problems. Many people are just fine playing their games on the cheaper handheld since they haven't pushed graphics or modern online features etc. with the Wii or Wii U anyway.

They're basically their own worst enemy as having two non-unified platforms out splits their first party resources and creates competition for themselves. Because let's face, they're clearly not interested in competing for the core gamers Sony and MS are going after. Nor should they as that market doesn't care about the type/genre of games they make for the most part.

There's nothing they can do now, but next go around the MUST (IMO) get to either a single platform, or a unified platform where games will run on either the handheld or the console (ala games that work on iPad and iPhone). Just make them similar architecture and the handheld can run them like a lower end pc would run games on low or medium settings and the console can run them like a more powerful PC could run high settings. Not that they need to (or should) come anywhere near top line PC specs at time of launch, just the concept of scaleable games so they can focus on selling ALL of their games to ALL of their user base regardless of which hardware they buy.

That or just scrap the console and go with a portable that has a dock or HDMI dongle to stream to the TV either packed in or as an optional accessory.

Ken Sugimori created a picture for Greninja's entry:

illust.jpg

Bellossom was also confirmed as a PokeBall Pokemon.

What exactly makes the Wii U release "super" or "ultimate" other than HD graphics? All that we know right now is that it's the Zelda Wind Waker of Smash Bros games. Anyone saying that this will have significant new content is making that up. That was never said so unless they announce some significant exclusive content for the Wii U game, this is nothing but an HD port released after it's released for it's main platform. It's the kind of stuff that Sony would make Cross Buy.
Do you honestly believe that they would make Smash Run an exclusive 3DS feature and have nothing exclusive for the WiiU version? We don't even have anywhere close to the full roster or the majority of the special features. Saying there's nothing exclusive to the WiiU version is foolhardy at the moment. They've probably announced, maybe, 25-30% of the game. The roster of the game is still way incomplete, there will definitely be double the stages, and we only have a handful of items/PokeBalls/Assist Trophies revealed.

I love how they try to push you to buy a network adapter in that ND. It's like, hey we didn't stick this 10 cent connector on the mother board so we could save a few bucks so now you have to buy this $10 adapter from us! Yes there are 3rd party adapters out there, it's still pretty stupid that he basically said that it's necessary to play online and they didn't even make it part of the hardware.

Additionally, they said that online ranking will be too much work for them to implement so fuck you, you're playing against random people no matter how much you suck. The online community will die out pretty quickly with that kind of (non-existent) system. A few weeks after release it will only be experts on there.
Given that it's pretty damn easy to lose your connection via WiFi, I can understand it. I don't see anywhere where he said it was "neccessary."

And you CAN challenge your friends, the random matchup is simply what they focused on since it was completely overhauled from Brawl. Aside from the two different options (which is an excellent idea), it's no real different than any other fighter's online matchups.

And the online ranking thing was a lesson learned from Mario Kart 7, where they were pretty much useless unless you played every single day. And most of the tourney guys will probably stick to the "For Glory" mode, leaving casuals in the "For Fun" mode.

Why are you acting like Nintendo has already revealed everything there is to reveal about the game?

I'll be getting both versions for sure, but I just hope there are some exclusives other than stages between the two. I also wonder, how do they determine which Pokemon get in as fighters? I'm never one to be discouraged because they added someone I may have no intention on playing (Greninja), but I wonder.. why him? I believe we are up to 718'ish Pokemon now. Why him of all Pokemon? I'm a little sad that they got rid of Pokemon Trainer because I thought it was a really unique character. Playing as a different evolved form of all 3 of the starters? Ugh, that was one announcement I was really excited to see back then. 

When Brawl came out, I didn't play Pokemon Trainer that much..but I really appreciated the existence of that character being in the game. After all, this game is nothing but pure fan service with the most popular of their characters doing battle against each other. Charizard, though, is a very popular Pokemon so I can understand why he's in the game. But Greninja? Maybe he is very popular and I'm just being ignorant of the subject. But.... Jigglypuff was in the original Smash Bros. (

This game was meant to be played on console.  Local multiplayer, HD graphics and fleshed out stages (looks way better on the Wii U), traditional controller and most likely a boat load of more content.  The Wii U version will be superior to the 3DS version so the earlier release makes sense if Nintendo wants to maximize the profitability of the 3DS version. With a simultaneous release I don't think many Wii U owners would double dip for the 3DS version.  If you own a Wii U you are most likely going to pick this up regardless if you own the 3DS version because it's going to be one of the best games on the system. 

I'm looking at the summer release as Nintendo giving us the 3DS version early. Which is awesome because I was leaning on picking up both versions anyways but didn't really know when I would feel the urge to play the 3DS version if I had the Wii U version sitting in front of my face. With this bump in release I'll be play the 3DS version with enough of a breathing window to enjoy and at least get my money's worth without having to force myself to play it over the Wii U version. 

Another reason why this makes sense is the release of MK8. If they released Smash Wii U during the summer this would bottleneck the effect of Mario Kart 8's release.  Now there's enough time to enjoy MK without any distractions.  We have been waiting forever for it, it has arguably the most lasting appeal of any Wii U game released thus far, so why damper the effect of the game and growth of the community by adding another heavy hitting multiplayer game at the same time? Not only that but if you have other consoles there are a good amount of games coming out this summer/fall (Watch Dogs, Last of Us PS4, Destiny, etc). 

The 3DS on the other hand doesn't really have a heavy hitter to compete with on the system during the summer so it makes sense to plug it in the 3DS release schedule during that time period. 

I'll be getting both versions for sure, but I just hope there are some exclusives other than stages between the two. I also wonder, how do they determine which Pokemon get in as fighters? I'm never one to be discouraged because they added someone I may have no intention on playing (Greninja), but I wonder.. why him? I believe we are up to 718'ish Pokemon now. Why him of all Pokemon? I'm a little sad that they got rid of Pokemon Trainer because I thought it was a really unique character. Playing as a different evolved form of all 3 of the starters? Ugh, that was one announcement I was really excited to see back then.
When Brawl came out, I didn't play Pokemon Trainer that much..but I really appreciated the existence of that character being in the game. After all, this game is nothing but pure fan service with the most popular of their characters doing battle against each other. Charizard, though, is a very popular Pokemon so I can understand why he's in the game. But Greninja? Maybe he is very popular and I'm just being ignorant of the subject. But.... Jigglypuff was in the original Smash Bros. (<3 Jigglypuff), so I guess either Jiggly was really popular during the original 151 or they just figured "Why the hell not" and threw her in there. Maybe they just pick their favorite Pokemon and do just that. I'm def over thinking this thing.
While popularity figures into it, Sakurai has stated that many of the characters get in based on how interesting they can make their playstyle. Greninja is one of the most popular Kalos Pokemon and it advertises X/Y, so in he goes. As for Jigglypuff, Japan freaking LOVED Jigglypuff back in the Kanto days, but nowadays is staying around mostly because of tradition.

Of the new characters announced, the Villager is (so far) the only one who really fits in. I could take or leave the Wii Fit trainer, but I can appreciate her/him being in the game since Wii Fit was pretty damn successful. I'm also a purist, so I feel people like Sonic & Mega Man really don't have a place in a game like this. Some people like that they are in it, so be it I suppose. Rosalina wasn't really a surprise as they are really pushing her to be something it seems. I mean, she gets to be in a few Mario Karts (Mario Kart 8 will be her third one I believe?) plus in a friggin Mario platformer and now this? Her moves do look awesome so I'm not discouraged by it, but still. I know I'm biased and I've been wanting to see Dixie Kong in Smash Bros for a while, so I'd much rather have had her over Rosalina. But like the little mexican girl says on the commercial why not both? And I agree with the little mexican girl, why not both?
I don't understand how WiiFit Trainer fits in any less than Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario, Game & Watch, Pit, etc.

I don't understand how WiiFit Trainer fits in any less than Ice Climbers, Dr. Mario, Game & Watch, Pit, etc.
Oh don't get me wrong! Like I said, I could take it or leave it when it came to that character. I think it's neat, I may not have much interest in playing it, but it def fits. The only ones I have an issue with are the non-nintendo characters.

When the final roster is fully out, I look at certain characters and it makes me wish "this" was replaced with "that". Since it's still pretty early, we may get a decent amount of surprises. I hope.

Well, Brawl had 35 fighters (not counting mode changes). Currently 29 fighters have been announced, a number slightly inflated with Shiek and Zero Suit Samus becoming separate characters. I am guessing we still have another 10-15 fighters to be announced

Not sure if it was in the Direct or not, but the main site has revealed that Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western is in the game, likely as an assist trophy. He's also taller than Sonic.

Yep, Assist Trophy.

"Pic of the day. We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling."

RUMOR time.

Someone on Gamefaqs did some digging through the Smash Bros. website and supposedly found 2 unannounced characters listed, one with a picture and one without, and posted said picture.

They are
Palutena (no picture) and Klonoa (picture)

I believe the artist of the
Klonoa
said he faked it.  If it's the same person that announced the other character, they are both likely fake.

Well, Pauletena has been confirmed, likely to get more female fighters in the game.

Mii Fighter was also confirmed, with 3 different playstyles (swordsman, brawler, and gunner) shown.

I also want all those Amiibo figures, though I am disappointed in Pikachu's figure.

Was kinda hoping Mii's wouldn't be added.

Amiibo's are gonna kill my wallet.  Even if I don't use the functionality much for the games, I've just gotta collect them!  (At least I never got into Infinity or Skylanders.)

So how do those Amiibos work? They said something about upgrades or powerups.
Also, im looking at the SSB Bundle with controller and adapter for $100. Anyone know if GCU works for those bundles? Probably going to get it if it does as my game cube controllers are all jacked up except my wavebird lol.

Considering how generic the special moves are, I doubt any characters got cut for them. Especially since I doubt they will take up 3 character slots on the screen.

Considering how generic the special moves are, I doubt any characters got cut for them. Especially since I doubt they will take up 3 character slots on the screen.
Those 3 styles are far from generic. They easily could have been used for nintendo characters. For example if Chrom isn't in the game. Im sure people would prefer him to the sword mii style. That's IF he isn't in it. only time will tell.

Umm, they ARE generic moves. Swordsman borrows heavily from the various Links with a little bit of Marth, Brawler has a lot of Mario and Little Mac in there, while Gunner has Samus, Megaman, and the Metroid sub-game from Nintendoland in there.

Plus, their costumes are incredibly basic as compared to the other humanoid characters and have little detail. And their effects aren't as elaborate.

Seriously, they are glorified Wire Frame fighters. They're not hogging 3 characters worth of space. They probably take up the least amount of space out of all the fighters.

So, I just found out about these limited edition Gamecube controllers : Mario, Peach, and Yoshi, and apparently you can only get them through gamestop for $24.99, has anyone noticed if these have gone up for preorder yet?

Umm, they ARE generic moves. Swordsman borrows heavily from the various Links with a little bit of Marth, Brawler has a lot of Mario and Little Mac in there, while Gunner has Samus, Megaman, and the Metroid sub-game from Nintendoland in there.

Plus, their costumes are incredibly basic as compared to the other humanoid characters and have little detail. And their effects aren't as elaborate.

Seriously, they are glorified Wire Frame fighters. They're not hogging 3 characters worth of space. They probably take up the least amount of space out of all the fighters.
Yeah it seems like you saw a different video than the rest of the world. Those are fleshed out move sets that are just as elaborate as any character. Nintendo even said they are just as capable as any existing character. Also it seems you cant grasp what im saying. Its more about the styles than the character model. Seems like 3 wasted movesets on mii when characters people want are going to be cut or looked over. Also you must have never played smash if you think those look like glorified WFF's. Lol! That's just a terrible example.

They do have fleshed out move sets....because they cribbed said move sets from other characters. The animations were changed slightly, but the majority of the moves shown are repurposed from other fighters.

Also, Brawler has some Captain Falcon and Knuckle Joe in there and both he and Gunner have some Fox in there too. Hell, Swordfighter even uses Link's taunt.

All of Brawler's specials, except for shotput, are souped-up punches and kicks, none of which require the kind of special programming that, say, FLUDD, Yoshi's kicks, or the Falcon Punch do. Mii Fighter was probably the easiest fighter program.

They do have fleshed out move sets....because they cribbed said move sets from other characters. The animations were changed slightly, but the majority of the moves shown are repurposed from other fighters.

Also, Brawler has some Captain Falcon and Knuckle Joe in there and both he and Gunner have some Fox in there too. Hell, Swordfighter even uses Link's taunt.

All of Brawler's specials, except for shotput, are souped-up punches and kicks, none of which require the kind of special programming that, say, FLUDD, Yoshi's kicks, or the Falcon Punch do. Mii Fighter was probably the easiest fighter program.
Just examples. Brawler could have easily been Blazekin, Swordsman could be Chrom & Gunner could be Protoman. All popular characters people want. Most of the moves shown are completely different from exsisting characters & we haven't seen all 36 mii special moves in motion (12 each class) so i find it funny that you can claim you know how all the brawler's moves look in motion plus their properties from a satic photo of them in the video. Making your assumption of the difficulty level of programming for said moves quite ridiculous too.

You honestly think Protoman would be a playable fighter? Even without the Mii Fighter Protoman wasn't going to be playable. He will probably be an Assist Trophy.

If Blaziken is going to be in the game to advertise OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, Mii Fighter isn't going to stop him. Likewise, whether Chrom is in the game or not has nothing to do with Mii Fighter. Assuming they don't advertise FExSMT instead.

As for the programming, you're honestly going to try and argue that Mii Fighter, a character based on the easiest characters to program for in every other Nintendo game ever, takes as much time to develop as, say, Wii Fit Trainer or Greninja?

You honestly think Protoman would be a playable fighter? Even without the Mii Fighter Protoman wasn't going to be playable. He will probably be an Assist Trophy.

If Blaziken is going to be in the game to advertise OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire, Mii Fighter isn't going to stop him. Likewise, whether Chrom is in the game or not has nothing to do with Mii Fighter. Assuming they don't advertise FExSMT instead.

As for the programming, you're honestly going to try and argue that Mii Fighter, a character based on the easiest characters to program for in every other Nintendo game ever, takes as much time to develop as, say, Wii Fit Trainer or Greninja?
Yes Protoman would be a nice addition to the roster. You're in the minority of you think people would prefer mii gunner over proto, But I was giving examples of characters people would like over mii variants. Like I said in my first reply to you. If Chrom isn't in it i bet people will have a problem with mii swordsman being in instead. The same can be said about blazekin & brawler. Like i said before only time will tell.

As for the programming are you seriously trying to compare Programming 3 fleshed out mii movesets in a deep, technical fighter with near endless variables to programming mii characters for the likes wii sports, wii party & wii music. Hell even mario kart 8 were there is absolutely no difference between mii characters & characters in the same class other than looks. LMAO! Do you even think before you post?

Protoman was never an option because he is a 3rd party character. If he actually gets into the game, then Shadow and the Pac Ghosts should be playable fighters too (and Gray Fox if Solid Snake is returning).

And it's a helluva lot easier to repurpose already-made fighting animations and add a few new ones here or there than to, for example, change graphical styles in the middle of a move, giving a character several different elemental styles not used in any other part of the game, having to program 6 or 7 different weapons on the same character, programming a sidekick AI to fight alongside, taking play styles from a half-dozen games and combining them into one, and coming up with entirely original move sets for characters who are not fighters in their original games. Hell, even the models aren't as detailed as the regular fighters (well, except for Kirby). Even the effects shown for the characters attacks are generic or repurposed.

It's like complaining about the Create-a-Fighter modes in other fighting games taking the place of a new fighter.

I am not saying Mii Fighter took 2 weeks to make. But they did take a far shorter amount of time than the newer fighters. And that is assuming that Mii Fighter was added late. I'm willing to bet Mii Fighter was one of the first characters decided on.

Why do you think there is a set limit for how many characters can be in the game and one character automatically prevents another? If anything, you should be more pissed that Greninja is in the game, as assuming Jigglypuff and Mewtwo return, that will be 6 Pokemon in this game. And if you count the PokeBall Pokemon and the ones that will invariably be in the background of the stages, Pokemon has more representation in the series than Mario, even with the DK and Yoshi lines!

bread's done
Back