Super Street Fighter 4 - $39.99 (GS)

harrisonfordwhogives-1.gif

[quote name='distgfx']
harrisonfordwhogives-1.gif
[/QUOTE]

hurf durf u put words on pictures. You guys have digressed into the worst form of internet idiocy: 4chan.

Go back to /b, do not pass go, do not collect $200..

yourfailcookie.jpg

Alright, I think you've voiced your opinion on the subject enough, tripredicus. People get it.

Everyone in the thread, calm down and give it a rest.

lol so like not necessarily regarding this topic but in general I never understood why ppl always wanna have such a negative opinion on things that dont concern them and insist on being vocal about it.

for example I consider myself, I hate Call of Duty and Halo n shyt. The fact that they're FPS and set in worlds that have absolutely no appeal to me pretty much make them the worst games ever imo. The entire shooter genre is downright garbage, but that doesnt mean I go into threads about map packs or launch day dlc or night vision goggles telling everyone how dumb they are for willfully bending over and taking it up the ass for consuming such crap despite their grievances.

on the other hand I absolutely love the PSP, but I dont crap all over PSP Go threads for the device being an expensive piece of trash that makes a horrible attempt at evolving the platform by taking out shyt we actually care about.

I donno, I mean I only play games coz it's something I enjoy. Whenever something happens in games news that would upset me I'd rather go play contra or ducktales or sum shyt instead of bitching about it.

[quote name='Trakan']Alright, I think you've voiced your opinion on the subject enough, tripredicus. People get it.

Everyone in the thread, calm down and give it a rest.[/QUOTE]

Do you think I am being unreasonable or rude to the people in the this thread? Am I breaking any of the forum rules by continuing to post here?

I did respond to the image macro bull with some more image macro, but I felt it was reflective of the poster's maturity in the thread. If they want to go middle school I can play that game, although up until then I had been very good natured, blowing off obvious trolls with humor.

I personally find it entertaining and humorous to have circular arguments with people that don't get that others may have differing opinons and that they too are valid and substantial. I have repeatedly told others in this thread that I understand and respect their opinions but I stand firm in mine.

If you want me to stop posting my opinions, and replying to other's rebuttals, please go ahead and ban me from the forum, as it seems that is not the kind of discourse you wish to promote here. I guess people disagreeing with each other is not allowed.

Thanks, have a great weekend!

Man, now he's trolling at a moderator.

You saw it here first, people! Super Street Fighter IV has the power to drive people insane.

bread's done
Back