Surprise for us Later Today!?!?!

[quote name='afedock']nah, live had a schedule maintenance today, so it is something to do with that.[/QUOTE]

Halo 3 BETA?

X-men Arcade Game on XBL arcade!

A boy can dream can't he?

I don't think its the HDD or the elite because he's intelligent enough to know that's not much of big surprise anymore PLUS he's the XBL community guy, he probably wouldn't be the one to break the news about hardware.

This is why everyone is always disappointed lol
I really would stay as negative as possible, and hopefull it IS something good & to get excited about.

Just my 2 cents =)

[quote name='lilboo']This is why everyone is always disappointed lol
I really would stay as negative as possible, and hopefull it IS something good & to get excited about.

Just my 2 cents =)[/QUOTE]

OK price raise on xbox live now it costs $20 per month. SURPRISE.

120 GB HDD = Meh, not so surprised.
120 GB HDD + Rebate to Early Adopters Who Want to Upgrade = GOD BLESS

One of these is more likely than the other, but what's life without dreams?

snakes.jpg

Halo 3 beta isn't set to deploy until late May.. I don't know why everyone thinks this maintenance has to do with Halo 3, it doesn't.

[quote name='ryanbph']interesting...mgs4??[/QUOTE]

MGS4 will never leave ps3 maybe multiplatform but not exclusive to 360. Come on price raise.

possibly a new barbie game for the 360?
Or maybe even better a Wu-Tang Clan game for the 360?
Microsoft Buying Take 2?

The possibilites are endless.

GTA 4 trailer/Demo yeah i know it's supposed to be the 29th and only the trailer but thats exactly why its a surprise

One of those better be a Gears of War patch with new maps/ modes. This any day now shit turning into any month now is driving me crazy. The game is great but it is pretty much broken as there are a ton of glitches in it that break the game.

[quote name='Scorch']Halo 3 beta isn't set to deploy until late May.. I don't know why everyone thinks this maintenance has to do with Halo 3, it doesn't.[/QUOTE]

Where did you get this late May business?....

My guess? fuck 360. Just wait.

Elite and Halo 3 beta!

My sources tell me the maintenance is to prepare for the massive downloading strain that the Halo 3 beta will put on the servers.
So, the Halo 3 beta might not be available immediately, but the maintenance is Halo 3 related.

Gotta announce the Elite first as it isn't exactly the best kept secret. If it's Halo then who's coming back tomorrow night? Per Hitchcock, the Elite's not a surprise nor suspenseful in any way so give them a teaser but leave the bigger surprise for later and that lead character Master Chief is pretty suspenseful. It just makes sense to leave the biggest surprise for the 2nd night and give the smallest one on the first night. So if it's Halo tonight and Elite tomorrow most people will feel gipped on the 2nd night. Then again maybe it's a new Britney Spears game entitled BS: My game of life. Maybe a spinner to determine the outcome... baby, rehab, no panties, party, marry, divorce, make album.

Here's my plea: an xbox live arcade version of the original crazy taxi with online multiplayer.

[quote name='CheapyD']Elite and Halo 3 beta!

My sources tell me the maintance is to prepare the servers to handle the massive downloading strain that the Halo 3 beta will put on the servers.
So, the Halo 3 beta might not be available immediately, but the maintance is Halo 3 related.[/quote]

That means get ready to download the halo 3 beta tonight because i dont see the preparation alone be any kind of surprise !

or that the GTA IV trailer will be on the MP on thursday.

would also double to check how they would hold up to that kind of traffic.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I say it's ......... I got nothing :([/quote]

A winner is you Pimp. Its going to be absolutely nothing tonight, due to server maintenence running until Thursday. :rofl:

[quote name='craven_fiend']A winner is you Pimp. Its going to be absolutely nothing tonight, due to server maintenence running until Thursday. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Wasn't the Maintenence supossed to be 0000 to 1400 on the 27th? Why do they always lie to us about the times? Mother fuckers should just say 0000 til whenever we fell liek it biatches!

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wasn't the Maintenence supossed to be 0000 to 1400 on the 27th? Why do they always lie to us about the times? Mother fuckers should just say 0000 til whenever we fell liek it biatches![/quote]

That'd be ideal, say something like 0000 to 1200 12/28. And have people be surprised when its done by 1800 or so.

It will be nothing fantastic. Elite is a given, but the second thing is going to be another IBM processor for the Wii type hype situation.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']X-men Arcade Game on XBL arcade!
[/quote]

I hope that that is the next XBL game. That and the Spider man brawlers and the Captain America arcade game. Man, those used to be the best.

[quote name='xtchuh']"majornelson

e says we should be back within 15 mins

less than 20 seconds ago from we"[/quote]

So sometime in about 3 hours, :rofl:

I hope its up no later than 9:45 ET, so I get to see what it is before I decide to call it a night.

How about Rewind and Fast-Forward for MP3 playback.

"SUPRISE!!! We just FINALLY added the BAREBONES features required for music playback!"

bread's done
Back