Surprisingly the Last TV Show You Saw was Good

So it's a pretty decent show then? I might have to check it out.
It is.

One thing that felt kinda out-of-place during this week's episode was the upskirt shot. That was...uhhh...weird, especially how they framed and cut the shot purposely for it. SMH

Yea, that was a bit weird, but easy to ignore.

I am glad they are taking Cat in this direction. Makes her a legitimately smart character and not some giant idiot Kara is able to fool easily.

Watched season 1 of The Detectorists on Netflix the other day. It's about two guys who go out detecting for metal. Pretty good show, forgettable, but good. 

I just saw Luther season 5. This series is a crime drama series.
it was season/series 4. after watching it I realize they definitely need alice, luther & her are the one two punch.

in addition the second season of the knick was entertaining to say the least, don't know where season 3 goes from here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw more Crazy Ex-Girlfriend. Highly recommended.

I finished the Goldbergs season one dvd recently and I liked it more than what the critics said about it. Reminded me a bit like the Middle, but ott. Furiosa? Ha. Beverly Goldberg ftw.

I watched F is For Family and Rick and Morty.

F is For Family is really good. It's good because it's a show that is so not politically correct and it says a lot of things that you can only get away with 40 years ago. It's kinda refreshing because it's not toned down.

Rick and Morty is hilarious. You should already know what to expect because it's Adult Swim.

Watched the Sherlock tv movie, the Abominable Bride. I had fun, but this episode was lacking. I've seen a lot more Hannibal and Elementary within the space of the last and this movie, and they've executed themes, plots, and tropes so much more masterfully.

Making a Monster (Netflix) was a fascinating watch. I couldn't put it down and finished it in the span of 3 days.

Just noticed that all four seasons of "The IT Crowd" are on Netflix. I have seasons one and two on DVD, but started working my way through the others.

It's a hilarious show and highly recommended for those who haven't seen it.

Making a Monster (Netflix) was a fascinating watch. I couldn't put it down and finished it in the span of 3 days.
I'm pretty sure you mean "Making a Murderer". Fantastic documentary series and very disturbing. Everyone should watch it.

Since the start of this year I've been watching The Office. Such a funny show. Currently on Season 7. Once I finish it ill be watching Parks and Recreation.

I'm pretty sure you mean "Making a Murderer". Fantastic documentary series and very disturbing. Everyone should watch it.

Since the start of this year I've been watching The Office. Such a funny show. Currently on Season 7. Once I finish it ill be watching Parks and Recreation.
You're right. My mistake. I can't stop recommending this show to people.

Watched two more episodes of Man in the High Castle. All I'm thinking is that Philip K. Dick had a rather bleak view of a society mostly free of "criminal elements" and hooligans. Watching the news today, and how people react to it, definitely eyerolling to their whining.

Haven't been watching much as of late, but I did catch some of "Making a Murderer". Really interesting show and makes you wonder. 

Haven't been watching much as of late, but I did catch some of "Making a Murderer". Really interesting show and makes you wonder.
After seeing the whole thing I feel like it's an OJ situation all over again. Sure the police probably planted or falsified evidence but the guy's guilty.

The person I feel sorry for is the nephew cause either way you slice it, someone took advantage of his low intelligence. Whether it was his uncle and his confession was true, or it was the police taking advantage of him coercing him into a false confession. Either result is just gross and certainly worthy of our sympathy.

The scariest thought with this whole series is this, if he did do it, would he have done it but for th 18 years he sat in jail for the crime he didn't do which essentially places blame on the prosecutors and sheriff in the original case. On the other hand though, who's to say he wasn't prevented from committing more murders because of his incarceration time.

Finally watched the whole Wiz Live on DVD. DVD was a rush, doesn't even have subtitles! Fun story and the 2 hours went by rather quickly.

https://soundcloud.com/cheapyd/ease-on-down-wombat

Been watching some Kenny Vs. Spenny. Watched some of it when it first aired years ago, but figured I'd revisit it. Still a random and dumb fun show to watch. 

After watching BoJack Horseman & F is for Family (both of which I liked) I wanted to watch another animated comedy. So I've been watching Bob's Burgers here and there. I'm in season 3 and it's hit n' miss but for the most part it's a nice show to wind down to after work.

After watching BoJack Horseman & F is for Family (both of which I liked) I wanted to watch another animated comedy. So I've been watching Bob's Burgers here and there. I'm in season 3 and it's hit n' miss but for the most part it's a nice show to wind down to after work.
Watch Archer if you haven't.

Supergirl went nuts with the Holocaust imagery, and it didn't help that the alien of the week was a White Martian that looked like a devil you'd fight in Dark Souls. It was confusing that it took the form of a bigot senator, who's a Black woman btw.

Finished The Office a week ago. One of my favorite shows ever.

After that I started watching Parks and Recreation. I'm on the 4th episode of S1 and it hasn't been very funny. Not bad, just not good enough for me to be motivated to watch it constantly.

You have to watch Season 2 to get it going. I mostly watch S2 and up, S1 is forgettable if not for the season finale where Mouse Rat made a really catchy song. Parks and Rec made me not like the Office anymore.

Supergirl went nuts with the Holocaust imagery, and it didn't help that the alien of the week was a White Martian that looked like a devil you'd fight in Dark Souls. It was confusing that it took the form of a bigot senator, who's a Black woman btw.
Eh, at least we got a decent aerial battle out of the episode. Hank's survivor's guilt is believable, but it also feels like they are forcing it so that the episodes don't end after 10 minutes.

After that I started watching Parks and Recreation. I'm on the 4th episode of S1 and it hasn't been very funny. Not bad, just not good enough for me to be motivated to watch it constantly.
Stick with Parks and Rec. I didn't picked it up till season 2. Trust me it gets really good. A lot of characters go through changes and S2 or 3 is when it hits it's stride. Most of all Andy (Chris Pratt) goes from being a jerk to a lovable buffon. And Ron Swanson is one of the best characters ever on TV. Every line of dialouge by him is amazing.

After Michael left The Office it just wasn't the same. It's like they were desperately trying to hold onto something that just wasn't there. On the other hand Parks & Rec is solid till the end.

I'm currently watching Mad Dogs on Prime streaming. I'm not sure how I feel about it. The first 3 or 4 episodes were great, but I've only got episode 10 (the finale) left and there has been a lot of filler the second half of the season.

Basically, it's one of those scenes from Breaking Bad where it looks like Walt and Jesse won't make it out of the situation alive, but Mad Dogs stretches that out over 10 episodes. It kind of wears thin by the end.

The Office peaks somewhere around the middle of its run and is all downhill from there. Parks and Rec though just continues to build right up until its finale. I went in with really low expectations and ended up liking Parks and Rec more than The Office. Just stick with it, believe me it gets much, much better than 1st season.

Silicon Valley - Season 1. I thought the first two episodes for alright but it got a lot better as it went on, really funny show.

Ash V.S. Evil Dead - going through about half way and i'm really enjoying this, fun show. Though the computer effects leave's something to be desired for. 

It's always Sunny Season 11(?) - Great stuff, though it's a little hit and miss but I guess the gang are trying new stuff. Dennis is the MVP so far. 

Parasyte - Haven't watched anime in nearly 2 years but thought I would give it a try over the live action movie, so far so good. Like a teenage set Cronenberg body horror. 

Finished the Office a couple months ago and it's probably my favorite comedy show of all time. Afree that was Jessica Jones, which I liked, but not as much as Daredevil (my lass disagrees, she was HOOKED). I got into Dexter until about halfway through season 2, after seasons 1 the 2nd one just fell kinda short for me. Now I'm continuing Californication and started Narcos, I'll have to keep watching Legend of Korra's last season as well. Other than that I want to catch up on Walking Dead and Better Call Saul before I start House of Cards

People vs Oj Simpson is good. Growing up with the trial this show really bring back a lot of memories. The trial just had so many characters. Great casting with the exception of Cuba as OJ. They look nothing alike and OJ was a big guy, Cuba is kinda small. But the guy playing Jugde Ito looks like his freakin' twin. Or maybe you put a beard on any asian and the look the same.

Better Call Saul S2 is on. Still good. First 2 episodes were a little slow but it picked up. I loved them hustling the stock broker in the bar.

I'm going to start up Lucifer soon. I hear good things about it.

People vs Oj Simpson is good. Growing up with the trial this show really bring back a lot of memories. The trial just had so many characters. Great casting with the exception of Cuba as OJ. They look nothing alike and OJ was a big guy, Cuba is kinda small. But the guy playing Jugde Ito looks like his freakin' twin. Or maybe you put a beard on any asian and the look the same.

Better Call Saul S2 is on. Still good. First 2 episodes were a little slow but it picked up. I loved them hustling the stock broker in the bar.

I'm going to start up Lucifer soon. I hear good things about it.
The stock broker in the bar is the same one from Breaking Bad that Walter used a squeegee to short his battery setting his car on fire.

They should've put someone who can lip sync better at the front, my wife and I tried to watch it last night thinking that it was a musical tv series.  20 minutes in, and no song, we realized we couldn't watch this crap any more, so we turned it off.  Apparently, we stopped too early

Also, Transfromers Rescue Bots, for a show that doesn't try to pander to little kids, but, at the same time, doesn't try too hard to keep the adults engaged, it's a good show.

The first season isn't as good compared to later seasons. Trust me, it gets so much better. I actually disliked the show because of the main male star that was there in the first and part of season 2. Once they got rid of him, it started to get much better imo.

Anyways, I've been watching a lot of Happy Endings. Wish the show wasn't cancelled though because I'm nearly done with the series. :(

Supergirl was really damn good. Didn't think they would demolish the status quo quite this quickly, but it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

I have to say, Evil Supergirl in the Jumpsuit looked better than regular Supergirl. Must be that "I like a man in uniform" effect.

I agree, that it was pretty damn good. I suspect somebody at CBS is actually making sure the writers don't fall into the same traps as the now mediocre cousin programs, even if it was pretty groan worthy in the beginning. I've been calling Supergirl, Spider-Man the whole time, and they've done it!

https://twitter.com/MinddKidzag/status/709581518847533056

bread's done
Back