Switch - Hades (digital) $5 off ($19.99) DOTD

It runs like a dream. Don't worry about that at all.
I wouldn't say it runs like a dream, as there are framerate issues with lots of enemies and explosions, but nothing that ruins the experience. I would compare it to Age of Calamity's framerate issues in the same exact situation (lots of enemies and explosions).

I haven't played Hades on any other platform so I don't know if those platforms handle those situations with no issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say it runs like a dream, as there are framerate issues with lots of enemies and explosions, but nothing that ruins the experience. I would compare it to Age of Calamity's framerate issues in the same exact situation (lots of enemies and explosions).

I haven't played Hades on any other platform so I don't know if those platforms handle those situations with no issues.
I think it’s only available on PC other than switch, which would depend on your computer. But it’s not an incredibly graphically intensive game so I imagine it runs well on most halfway capable machines. No complaints with playing it on my PC at least

This is tempting, but I think I'll wait for the PS4/PS5 version.  Any idea when the PlayStation and Xbox versions will be released?  Hopefully early to mid 2021.

$5 off? It'll have to drop to $5 before I buy it, I am so picky or jaded, not worth the risk of not liking it, even if it seems right up my alley with no refund/trade in available.

Hades wont be $5 for a while...not this year at least. Way too highly acclaimed and all. Well worth it IMHO though I played on PC to completion.

This game is so wonderful. Roguelike with a great narrative that fits the gameplay perfectly. Was waiting for a drop but had a couple friends who went on and on so bought it at 20. Worth every penny, solid gameplay, excellent story, tons of content, and no bugs. I haven't had any performance issues at all playing handheld, text was a lil small for me on the big screen.

Age of Calamity runs WAY worse than Hades on Switch. While Hades isn’t perfect on Switch it’s perfectly fine. PC is still the best performance of course.

Age of Calamity runs WAY worse than Hades on Switch. While Hades isn’t perfect on Switch it’s perfectly fine. PC is still the best performance of course.
They got me with the cross save. I'll play it on PC but the ability to get away from the desktop and take my same progress on the switch is something. Worth $20 all day for that alone.

bread's done
Back