Table Tennis Demo on XBL

I rented it and sort of enjoyed it. The A.I. can be really cheap, ala DOA 4. There's only going to be one game to frustrate me, I think you know which one I chose. ;)

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Wow I played this for a whole minute before deleting it..definitely not my bag.[/quote]

Just about what I did. I'm glad I didn't jump on it just because it was Rockstar and only $40. Easily the biggest 360 disappointment for me yet.

[quote name='Kendal']It is hard as hell for me. I just suck probably. I am glad I didn't get it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I gave it a shot, I just didn't 'get' it either. On another note, why are they deleting the demo so quickly? What is the point of that?

Its like playing Top Spin 2 on a smaller court. I'm not feeling it that much. I won't be buying it. I got the controls down right away cause I've own Top Spin 2. Not my cup of tea. Plus Top Spin 2 (

[quote name='Tha Xecutioner']Wow I played this for a whole minute before deleting it..definitely not my bag.[/quote]

:lol:, I did that when I tried the DOA4 demo.

does that announcement mean that the demo wont be available for download after that date or that the demo will delete itself on that date?

^ "Demo: Rockstar Table Tennis As promised last week, you can now download a demo of Rockstar’s ‘Table Tennis’ from the Xbox Live Marketplace. This demo is not available in Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore or Taiwan.
Edit: Added Hong Kong

Edit: Hey, I forgot to post that this is a limited time demo. (sorry about that) That means that you can only download it and play it until the end of August. After that…the title will not work, even if you have already downloaded it! So get it and play it while it lasts !"

http://majornelson.com/archive/2006/07/26/Demo_3A00_-Rockstar-Table-Tennis.aspx

Tried the demo. Boring.

This game should have the word "rental" somewhere in its title. I got bored fairly quickly, and I found it not very hard at all.

I own this one. It's fun to pick up every now an then, but it's not something you can play over and over for days on end. The controls take a bit to get used to, but once you master them, you can see some pretty awesome moves.

If you rent or play the full version I recommend playing through the tutorial. It gives you a better idea about the small details of the game. The overall options/features are pretty slim, but if you play over Xbox Live it can be a lot of fun.

[quote name='DT778']After that…the title will not work, even if you have already downloaded it! So get it and play it while it lasts !"
[/I][/QUOTE]

Ah SHIT. I was worried they were going to start doing that. That really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really sucks.

And if I actually LIKED Table Tennis, it would be even worse.

bread's done
Back