Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone's favorite movie came out today:

B0039208C6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This 30 for 30 movie on fantasy baseball is horrible. It reminds me why I will never understand or participate in fantasy sports.

[quote name='Maklershed']Everyone's favorite movie came out today:

B0039208C6.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Can Blu make it any better?

On a side note, I think I've got my wife near mutual agreement for a triple. She wants extensions (hair) and I want a trip. I'm sure she'll win, since she is working and about to start a new job. But it's still worth a shot. At the very least, I can get a game or two crosses fingers

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Can't do it tonight. Parents are flying in from florida and need to pick them up. But my dad just called and said their plane was delayed three hours. They were supposed to get in at 7:30 and nowe they probably won't arrive until 9:30 to 10.[/QUOTE]

No worries, I can't either. I'm swamped this week with Finals. Maybe the weekend if you're around.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']This 30 for 30 movie on fantasy baseball is horrible. It reminds me why I will never understand or participate in fantasy sports.[/QUOTE]

I forgot that was on tonight. Was thinking about checking it out, still might.

Got a package from UPS today - that free copy of ODST for signing up for the Imagine Cup. I really didn't think they'd send those out.

[quote name='craven_fiend']I forgot that was on tonight. Was thinking about checking it out, still might.[/QUOTE]

The best two movies so far have been The U and Reggie Miller vs. The Knicks.

Edit: The next movie is going to be on Ricky Williams. That should be a really solid movie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back