Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the best B&M store to buy a PS3 Slim at, given that stores around here have them in stock...
There's no CostCo and my Sam's Club membership is gone... that leaves:
WalMart, Target, BestBuy, Gamestop, FYE, etc.
Which place would offer the best extended warranty? BestBuy maybe?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's the best B&M store to buy a PS3 Slim at, given that stores around here have them in stock...
Which place would offer the best extended warranty? BestBuy maybe?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd think BB would be the place to go. If you have a Reward Zone membership, you can also get points for it. Plus, with thier extended warranty, it think it's just a bring in and exchange. I dont think they will try to fix it.

TFN, Munch -- IM me or PM me when you get a chance -- I need to log into the accounts we gamershared from so I can deactivate my current ps3 so I can transfer.

[quote name='munch']I wiped all that stuff off my old PS3, I think. I don't have it.[/QUOTE]

balls. well, since you no longer have a ps3, not much of an issue then -- wipeout hd is on sale and i was going to grab it anyway. if your ps3 is gone, you won't care about updating the deactivation stuff for your PSN account.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Milky Way Hot Chocolate might be better than coffee...nahhhhhhhh![/QUOTE]

That sounds good...I didn't know they made that stuff.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That sounds good...I didn't know they made that stuff.[/QUOTE]

Our office has Flavia coffee makers, and that is one of the flavors. Soo :drool:.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']What's the best B&M store to buy a PS3 Slim at, given that stores around here have them in stock...
Which place would offer the best extended warranty? BestBuy maybe?[/QUOTE]

I'd say either Target or Best Buy. Just see which has the cheaper extended warranty, as I believe both now try repairs before replacement.

And why are you going for slim Trey? Is the PSN that compelling?

Am I going to be the only one left with a fat Trey? :whistle2:(

[quote name='manthing']I'd say either Target or Best Buy. Just see which has the cheaper extended warranty, as I believe both now try repairs before replacement.

Am I going to be the only one left with a fat Trey? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Not at all...I have a Fat Trey, and a Fat Trey backup. Both 60's. Mine really do everything (BC).

[quote name='manthing']I'd say either Target or Best Buy. Just see which has the cheaper extended warranty, as I believe both now try repairs before replacement.

Am I going to be the only one left with a fat Trey? :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I haven't played a PS2 game on my refurbed 60gb in a long time... i just play those on the SDTV upstairs now.

So since I was losing linux support, I figured I might as well sell my BC refurb unit and replace it with a slim that has a new warranty and a bigger hard drive and comes with a DS3.

[quote name='Number83']Red Dead Redemption Special Edition...Is that just the first pressing of the regular edition, ala Prince of Persia?[/QUOTE]

Special Edition? Where did you see that?

Oh, the irony of this photo...guaranteed 100% Wombutt free.

tiger-Roethlisberger.jpg

[quote name='TheCapn010']Guru aka Don Gurizzy
it was his alter alter ego[/QUOTE]

*smacks forehead*

My bad. My knowledge of his work is mostly only steeped in Gang Starr's output.

I want to play Borderlands, but my obsession with God of War III, Demon's Souls, Dragon Age Origins and World of Warcraft prevent me from doing so at this time...OMG, 2 of those games are for the PS3 and the other 2 are for the PC.

:whee:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']
MvsC3-Marvel.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Captain America, Don't know, Deadpool, Wolverine?, Don't Know.

Cool.

-------------

A Power Stone 3 at the Capcom event would have been awesome, or Power Stone for XBLA :drool:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Borderlands is kind of boring[/QUOTE]

If you're playing by yourself, yeah, but with a co-op partner, it's pretty cool.

Oh and you should enter this JFD:

javascript:void(0);
bungietweets: Attn musicians- we are looking for new theme songs to use in future podcasts. Drop us a hit and score a Reach early beta key. (14 minutes ago from Echofon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back