Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']You just compared that movie to Mystery Men? Holy shit. Definitely do not regret skipping that.So he should pass on the game even though it "looks interesting" because some whiny dudes at NeoGAF read on another forum that the game might be sub-720p based on an early flash video. Never mind that it's not that uncommon or that MGS4 and every console Call of Duty ever made all run at sub-720p while still maintaining good graphics or that they would never have known if those pixel counting assholes hadn't told them. You need to stop reading that garbage, it's rotting your brain.[/QUOTE]

I said it was...ah fuck it, don't go see it.

Every console that Call of Duty ever made? Huh?

Why do you keep posting here when absolutely no one likes you? You are so disliked that you can be banned at will for no real reason and not a single person will claim that it was abuse of power, instead the whole thread celebrates your absence. It's like you live to get shit on.

[quote name='Mojimbo']So he should pass on the game even though it "looks interesting" because some whiny dudes at NeoGAF read on another forum that the game might be sub-720p based on an early flash video. Never mind that it's not that uncommon or that MGS4 and every console Call of Duty ever made all run at sub-720p while still maintaining good graphics or that they would never have known if those pixel counting assholes hadn't told them. You need to stop reading that garbage, it's rotting your brain.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Mojimbo.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do you keep posting here when absolutely no one likes you? You are so disliked that you can be banned at will for no real reason and not a single person will claim that it was abuse of power, instead the whole thread celebrates your absence. It's like you live to get shit on.[/QUOTE]
I live to piss you off Jimbo, just you. And the only reason no one says anything is because they know better. This place is run like the fucking mob.

[quote name='Maklershed']
I've never had an iphone and would love to get one. That looks pretty damn sexy. That one will work on Verizon right?[/QUOTE]

Rumor has it...but nothing is certain right now.

So you skirt the question with some corny bullshit response and then show that you're clearly delusional by implying that the reason that no one said anything was not because you're a pariah but because they were afraid that Casey would ban them next. Huh?

[quote name='Mojimbo']You need to stop reading that garbage, it's rotting your brain.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Maklershed']Dear CNN American Media - quit obsessing on Kate Gosselin. [/QUOTE]

QFT. That caustic bitch is on TV more now than ever.

[quote name='Maklershed']I've never had an iphone and would love to get one. That looks pretty damn sexy. That one will work on Verizon right?[/QUOTE]

That one shown has a microSIM card, so no-go on Big Red.

Semi-related:

If that rumor of it having iPad resolution is true, there should be a backlash of people needing to pay for the HD 'upgrades' but there won't be.

Yeah, the microSIM card is going to definitely halt the idea of unlocking it. No one else is using them.

I expect to not sell another iPhone for the next two months.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You just compared that movie to Mystery Men? Holy shit. Definitely do not regret skipping that.So he should pass on the game even though it "looks interesting" because some whiny dudes at NeoGAF read on another forum that the game might be sub-720p based on an early flash video. Never mind that it's not that uncommon or that MGS4 and every console Call of Duty ever made all run at sub-720p while still maintaining good graphics or that they would never have known if those pixel counting assholes hadn't told them. You need to stop reading that garbage, it's rotting your brain.[/QUOTE]

Nah, but if the graphics really are sub-par, it might not sell well -- if it doesn't sell well, it should clearance quickly, then he can pick it up. That's all I was saying.

And I didn't fact check the BS, but if the crazy fucker over in that thread was right, he mentioned only one 360 game rendering at lower resolution prior to all the scaling to hit 1080p. It was an interesting post -- not sure I buy it, but interesting nonetheless.

[quote name='batshit insane graphics junky @ gaf']
I think this point really needs to be emphasized, the alleged resolution that Alan Wake renders in isn't "sub HD" its more like "SD+" and it is one of the lowest rendering resolutions of any 360 or PS3 title to date. Star Ocean 4 is the only game I know of with a lower rendering resolution, and even then, that's only in battles.
[/QUOTE]

link to entire post: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20839470&postcount=1116

Last edited by a moderator:
Which is better Blades of Chaos or Claws of Hades? The latter seem to put out more damage than the former, but I've just about fully upgraded the Blades.

Thoughts?

fuck you Windstream, I was 79% done with a 500MB download and you decide to drop the internet forcing me to restart the fucking download.

~~~

I was sad to see that the local record store in town had the Joy Divison 4 LP Boxset for Record Store Day. I didn't want to fight the crowd or listen to bad local bands, plus I was broke.

[quote name='Number83']Which is better Blades of Chaos or Claws of Hades? The latter seem to put out more damage than the former, but I've just about fully upgraded the Blades.

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

If you want damage, Cestus is your weapon of choice. Blades are next in line. Claws are kind of weak -- better used for crowd control and their magic (level 3 claws can summon gorgons for stoning magic ala the medusa heads in the previous games).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you want damage, Cestus is your weapon of choice. Blades are next in line. Claws are kind of weak -- better used for crowd control and their magic (level 3 claws can summon gorgons for stoning magic ala the medusa heads in the previous games).[/QUOTE]

Not a big fan of the Cestus, but then again I just got them. I have to give them a fair shake.

[quote name='Number83']Not a big fan of the Cestus, but then again I just got them. I have to give them a fair shake.[/QUOTE]

Cestus become your friend. Don't neglect them... they are undoubtedly useful against some of the bosses.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Cestus gauntlets are awesome. I pretty much only used them for the rest of the game.[/QUOTE]

They're very slow and kind of clunky -- but the damage output for them is unreal. I stayed with the blades most of the game, but learned quickly that cestus shouldn't be neglected.

They weren't clunky for me after upgrading them for more damage and moves to give them some range and variety in attacks. I also got the impression that they also caused more red orbs to come out of enemies since it seemed like I was upgrading more often when using them.

As much as I would like to post pictures of the stripper we had, unfortunately we were prohibited from taking pictures.

However, here is some pictures temporaryscars can furiously masturbate to.

Last day we went to Carson City, NV and tried out some guns. Some of you might recognize them from MW2. :D

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1zaRBsU8qk

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']The Cestus gauntlets are awesome. I pretty much only used them for the rest of the game.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I was surprised to find a weapon better than the blades in a GOW game for once.

[quote name='Mojimbo']because some whiny dudes at NeoGAF read on another forum that the game might be sub-720p based on an early flash video.[/QUOTE]

I thought you and NeoGAF were like this?

[quote name='JolietJake']Every console that Call of Duty ever made? Huh?[/QUOTE]

What doesn't make sense about that?

[quote name='JolietJake']I live to piss you off Jimbo, just you. And the only reason no one says anything is because they know better. This place is run like the fucking mob.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to single you out, but it's funny that the only people who have a problem with this place or think things don't run well are the people that nobody likes.

[quote name='Trakan']I thought you and NeoGAF were like this?

What doesn't make sense about that?

Not trying to single you out, but it's funny that the only people who have a problem with this place or think things don't run well are the people that nobody likes.[/QUOTE]
Every console that Call of Duty ever made? You don't see the problem with that? I'm assuming he meant every console that COD was ever made for, but i was just messing with him.

And the reason i have a problem with the way this place is run is because people like Casey have run of the place as if they owned it. Cheapy doesn't give a fuck either apparently or he'd stop it. Of course you could stop it too, but i know that isn't going to happen. I'm the only one who complains because you guys don't fuck with anyone else. I'm not leaving though because that is what is wanted and i'm not giving in.

[quote name='TheCapn010']Volcanoes are already awesome, but holy shit.[/QUOTE]
That is awesome, i've never seen that in any photos of other volcanoes erupting.

[quote name='munch']shut the fuck up jake, and quit talking to your alt account.[/QUOTE]

5zl2sl.jpg

shut the fuck up jake.
Sorry, you're a liability now.

The Bing commercials are so shitty. They should just run a commercial like, "Please use our search engine. We'll pay you money. Cause we're Microsoft and we're fucking rich."

At least those commercials would be truth in advertising.

As I've stated multiple times, I'm generally pretty tolerant of people here, but I have to say this: I fucking hate JolietJake. I want him to get the fuck out of here, and I want him to never come back.

Seriously, Jake. Fuck you. It's your own fault that nobody likes you.

[quote name='JolietJake']Every console that Call of Duty ever made? You don't see the problem with that? I'm assuming he meant every console that COD was ever made for, but i was just messing with him.[/QUOTE]

Every console Call of Duty ever made. Every Call of Duty game on the consoles. They all run at sub-720p. (Not sure about MW2.)

I was just talking about the way he wrote that, i understood what meant. Sheesh, i can't believe THAT is what you're hung up on.

I like that you cut off everything else i said though, keep ignoring me.

[quote name='JolietJake']I was just talking about the way he wrote that, i understood what meant. Sheesh, i can't believe THAT is what you're hung up on.

I like that you cut off everything else i said though, keep ignoring me.[/QUOTE]

If you want me to respond to the other shit I can. I don't really hate you as much as most people around here, but it's quite obvious people don't like you. You've made it clear that you're staying to piss people off and that you aren't going to "let them win." These OTT guys didn't just pick you at random one day and start hating you. You brought it on yourself.

As far as me not doing anything about Casey 1-day temp banning you as a joke?

Okay, guilty.

I brought it on myself? How? By not acting like a douche to everyone? Seems to me that i brought it on myself by posting here at all. It amazes me that cheapy lets this shit continue to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back