Take JolietJake with you, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']I brought it on myself? How? By not acting like a douche to everyone? Seems to me that i brought it on myself by posting here at all. It amazes me that cheapy lets this shit continue to be honest.[/QUOTE]

That's how shit works, you're the current target for no particular reason....and now watch me get shit on, just because I agreed with you.

The reason is you catch shit for having shitty opinions, corny jokes, and overall just being very annoying. That's all.

EDIT: In reference to JJ.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's how shit works, you're the current target for no particular reason....and now watch me get shit on, just because I agreed with you.[/QUOTE]

Here's my two cents on it. He may or may not be singled out, but his reactions to what is said is why he is picked on, harassed, and asked to get out by munch on a daily basis. If he just chimed in and didn't respond to their comments, it would probably be better for him.

With that said, if he wants to be left alone, just ignore everyone in the OTT and he's set.

Now on with your regularly scheduled OTTing.

I don't remember an Ennio Morricone track in Kick-Ass. All I remember is The Prodigy, The Hit Girls, and the 28 days/weeks later theme. :whistle2:k

[quote name='zewone']No More Heroes, Holly Summers. :/[/QUOTE]
Oh, is she the one on the beach? That shit sucked. I remember now.

I haven't played the original NMH for a while. I really wish the 360 port was region free or would get published over here. :[

She was my favorite. Not the fight itself, but her character.

I want that shit too. I would import it on the PS3, but it's censored. :[

[quote name='Maklershed']zew/sean - how's the new Perfect Dark? Worth the points or so out of date that its a boring mess?[/QUOTE]

It sucks. A lot.

Woah, Perfect Dark. Totally forgot I downloaded it until you brought it up Mak. Played it on release day and never touched it again.

Yeah, I regret buying it without trying the demo.

Game is really dark and there's no way to adjust the brightness in game, controls stink and multiplayer is no fun. Oh, and I can't get it on PS3 so minus 1 for that.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I regret buying it without trying the demo.

Game is really dark and there's no way to adjust the brightness in game, controls stink and multiplayer is no fun. Oh, and I can't get it on PS3 so minus 1 for that.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I gotta head up by the target tomorrow so maybe I'll pick up some cheap spacebucks.

Thought $18 is still a lot of money.

Someone give me a bajillion points for $1.99.

Wow this is weird .. this dude on Anthony Bourdain's show talking with a Chinese and Irish accent. I don't think I've heard anything quite like that before.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Here's my two cents on it. He may or may not be singled out, but his reactions to what is said is why he is picked on, harassed, and asked to get out by munch on a daily basis. If he just chimed in and didn't respond to their comments, it would probably be better for him.

With that said, if he wants to be left alone, just ignore everyone in the OTT and he's set.

Now on with your regularly scheduled OTTing.[/QUOTE]
Haven't you noticed i barely respond to them any more?

[quote name='zewone']The reason is you catch shit for having shitty opinions, corny jokes, and overall just being very annoying. That's all.

EDIT: In reference to JJ.[/QUOTE]
My opinions are my own, i'll have them if i want. You think i agree with everything that's said here? I don't care what anyone thinks, they're opinions. I mean i'll argue if i think differently, but i don't really care either way. I admit i don't share Linkin's taste in moves generally, but so what.

[quote name='Maklershed']Wow this is weird .. this dude on Anthony Bourdain's show talking with a Chinese and Irish accent. I don't think I've heard anything quite like that before.[/QUOTE]

The Harbin, China episode? That dude lived in Northern Ireland for awhile if I am not mistaken.

How fucking crazy is that dancing, singing, cowboy-want-to-be bar owner, with the Russian girlfriend?

I am upset I haven't seen last weeks Maine episode yet.

Does anyone want to trade a 1600 points card for a $20 online order at gamestop? I know it's lame trying to trade even, but apparently I can't order a points card with this code. It's good for whatever else.

[quote name='zewone']The reason is you catch shit for having shitty opinions, corny jokes, and overall just being very annoying. That's all.

EDIT: In reference to JJ.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't want to be told all that, he just wants the attention. He knows all of those are the reasons that he is hated, but yet he relishes his reviled status and continues to spew the same tired shit.

You're absolutely right Casey, i just want the attention. That's why i let you and the goon squad shit on me. That's also why i complain about it and try to make you stop, because i somehow want you to continue.

How do you come to these fucked up conclusions?

This is what the e-mail says:

As a note this coupon will not work on pre orders, gift
> cards, bundles,
> or orders containing bonus items.

Let me know if you want it.

Sold off my 360. Now to sell off both of my sticks, a GH5 controller, a Ryu fightpad, two spindles worth of games, and a bunch of game boxes. :whistle2:k

[quote name='JolietJake']Haven't you noticed i barely respond to them any more?[/QUOTE]

I've not really been around the OTT much lately. I chime in on occasion, but I've been trying to get caught up on my assignments before semester's end. But from what I can tell, it seems like they want you to leave or be silent? Not sure where it all started, but I'm sure someone will show me.

Either way, it's the internet. If someone doesn't like something, it's easily changed.

I give JolietJake a hard time because I'm a follower that does what everybody else does, but deep down inside I love him, and would hang out with him daily if possible. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back