Tangly OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My offer will always and forever stand. I am the safe harbor for your unwanted. Send me your unused, used, and/or unwanted. Do you feel shamed to own it or play it? I don't. I will always and forever and always support something that can make me waste time and detach from reality. It is and will always be the American Dream.

[quote name='karsh']Though wow did I just rape "Stellar" in a bad way. I passed but it was the worst pass I think I've ever had.[/QUOTE]
So the bad kind of rape...

[quote name='beerguy961']So the bad kind of rape...[/QUOTE]

Thats the kind where you get caught ::drums:: ;)

Thank you, thank you. Dont forget to tip your waitress.

[quote name='karsh']Though wow did I just rape "Stellar" in a bad way. I passed but it was the worst pass I think I've ever had.[/QUOTE]

That song is one of the most disappointing covers in the game.

[quote name='beerguy961']I had given up on a DS redesign, then I wake up this morning and see the news. Definitely picking one of those up...[/QUOTE]I'm wondering if I should go ahead and sell my current DS now, I don't have many games yet anyway. :whistle2:k[quote name='Matt Young']That song is one of the most disappointing covers in the game.[/QUOTE]Still fun to play though.

Hmm...

Shoukld I use a Ten dollar accessories coupon to get a year of Xbox 360 Live Gold. Then use a ten dollar coupon to get Condemned for $50, and then submit the $20 rebates that came with xbox360 live.

Hmm....

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm...

Shoukld I use a Ten dollar accessories coupon to get a year of Xbox 360 Live Gold. Then use a ten dollar coupon to get Condemned for $50, and then submit the $20 rebates that came with xbox360 live.

Hmm....[/QUOTE]

Can't see why not?

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Can't see why not?[/QUOTE]

Too much money. I guess I'd be paying $110 out of pocket. Then there woudl be $25 after Microsoft and Pricegrabber rebates. But twelve more months of live, 200 points, another headset, billiards, and Condemned for $85 doesn't seem bad.

But I must admit, I'm strapped on cash. So it's either this, or the Millenium Boxes for $60. I hope that sale goes on until the 30th. I was eyeing that Freedom Gundam Model that's 40% off. But that'll still be 60ish. And there were some other gundam models but I definately can't drop $200 on gundam models. Then there's the b2g1 DVD sale at DDD that ends February 5th.

But I can only do one of these. mayeb two depending on my funds.

[quote name='JSweeney']What's wrong with country?
It would be nice if it were all old-school country as Hank Williams > Garth Brooks, but I have a feeling that that wouldn't be the case.[/QUOTE]
Everything is wrong with country. CMT is picking out the songs, so I'm guessing you'll be getting Brooks and all the big artists of today.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Everything is wrong with country. CMT is picking out the songs, so I'm guessing you'll be getting Brooks and all the big artists of today.[/QUOTE]

Now, now.
Just about everybody loves "Devil went down to Georgia". :lol:

fucking MGS 3. fucking The Fear. I have been trying to beat this mother fucker 10 times and I will get him low and it fucking cheats on me and I can't ever fucking polish him off. What the fuck. fucking stupid mother fucker.

[quote name='JSweeney']Now, now.
Just about everybody loves "Devil went down to Georgia". :lol:[/QUOTE]
"That's fucking bullshit because I would not be caught dead in...Georgia. Okay, it's like...oh my god!" - Beelz

Someone recommend me a good program to capture images from a DVD.

I wnat to capture an image from Aqua Teen Season 3 and use it as an avatar. But I'm getting nothing but trouble. First, I can't get it to play in either Windows Media Player or VLC. Then I can get it to work in the Cyberwhatever media player that came with the machine but stupid windows copy protection won't let me capture the image.

So any recommendations would help.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Someone recommend me a good program to capture images from a DVD.

I wnat to capture an image from Aqua Teen Season 3 and use it as an avatar. But I'm getting nothing but trouble. First, I can't get it to play in either Windows Media Player or VLC. Then I can get it to work in the Cyberwhatever media player that came with the machine but stupid windows copy protection won't let me capture the image.

So any recommendations would help.[/QUOTE]
Media Player Classic

Went to target to look for guitar hero but they didn't have any and I think they never had any at all. I saw a stack of Animal Crossing so they should still have some on sunday when its on sale. Went to sears and they didn't have any of the games on clearence, then I went to Toysrus and picked up Polarium. Its been a while since the last time I went out shopping for games.

Have you guys ever wondered how many gays are on this sight? It'd be interesting. they should do a test on gay gamers. what they're favorite system is, favorite games. I'm willing to bet the only difference between them and straight gamers would be that they LOVE the Revolution Controller.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Have you guys ever wondered how many gays are on this sight? It'd be interesting. they should do a test on gay gamers. what they're favorite system is, favorite games. I'm willing to bet the only difference between them and straight gamers would be that they LOVE the Revolution Controller.[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot. Plain and simple.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Have you guys ever wondered how many gays are on this sight? It'd be interesting. they should do a test on gay gamers. what they're favorite system is, favorite games. I'm willing to bet the only difference between them and straight gamers would be that they LOVE the Revolution Controller.[/QUOTE]
Aren't you the guy who got his ass kicked in Halo and promised to leave CAG forever?

why hasnt this idiot left after he agreed to?

that dude looks like an older version of my little brother. I showed my bro his pic (from the cag frapper) and he also thought he looked like him.

[quote name='DT778']that dude looks like an older version of my little brother. I showed my bro his pic (from the cag frapper) and he also thought he looked like him.[/QUOTE]
Maybe your brother will turn out like him?

I've often wondered how many bigots play video games.

I wonder if he can be banned for this. :whistle2:k

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Awww, he signed off. Guarantee you the pansy read our posts first.[/QUOTE]

I guess he couldn't handle your internet badassery ;)

In all seriousness, the guy's a dumbass, to steal a line from Jimmie.. "fuck 'em and feed 'em beans".. so.. uh.. ban him or something.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I wonder if he can be banned for this. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

I don't know... I think someone raised such a query in the thread in which Lina/Kittie/Whoever asked which controllers had the strongest vibrational motor.

Okay, during my lunch break I reevaluated what I want to buy before the end of the month so I can better compare it with my limited funds. Here's what I've come up with.

Tower.com: Office/Fawlty Tower Collections - $63
FYE.com: Millenium Seasons 2 & 3 - $60
Weekly Game shopping: Animal Crossings (Target) & Far Cry Instincts (CC) - $41
Last Ditch BB Coupons: Condemned ($50AC) + Xbox360 Live Kit ($60AC) = $110 ($85 AR)
Six Gundam Models - $190
12 DVD's from the B2G1 Sale - $76

So, I can't afford all of that. It would above $500 dollars.

I might do this... One of the two DVD sets, only 6 DVD's from DDD, Animal Crossings, and XBox Live Kit. That would be 180ish. Then I can grab condemned at a later date and still use the $25 in rebates. As long as it's before June.

But those Gundam models are nice.

Thought I might skip the DVD sets all together. I could get them later for slightly more during the DDD 20% off sale if I really want them.

And I really, really want this...

0125301.jpg

Condemned is coming out for the PC in two months, and it may come with a discount considering it is a port (as long as my processor does not slow me down too much, definately getting it at release).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back