Tangly OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a good night at a LAN party, won a Naruto 4 team tourney, had some italian food (lasagna/spaghetti), and a few cans of Monster energy drink (sponsored the event).

I moved my SNES out to the living room as it would be easier to play some multiplayer stuff out there rather than in my room. I need to clean up and organize things around here a little better today.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']MTV would show anything. Even close up shots with a wide lense of dogs wearing hats.[/QUOTE]
Sexy Action News Team

The OTT is dead.
It's been XXXX Minutes/Hours/Days/Weeks/Years since the last post.
I miss when (name) was here. He/She/It could always get things going.
This site is nothing like it used to be.

am I missing anything?

[quote name='Moxio']Does anyone even post in here still?[/QUOTE]
If people stopped posting in here that would mean a world free of dumb and inane. Such a thing is impossible.

[quote name='jmcc']If people stopped posting in here that would mean a world free of dumb and inane. Such a thing is impossible.[/QUOTE]
I'm going to create an online petition to stop the internet and it's spread of stupidity. Idiots should not be spreading the sickness across the globe.

Holy crap! I wished to the 4th Demension that the 4th Demension topic would disappear...AND IT fuckING WORKED!!!!

Of course, now I cant find out how I did it anymore, so I cant wish for my CC balances to be magically paid off. Damnit.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Holy crap! I wished to the 4th Demension that the 4th Demension topic would disappear...AND IT fuckING WORKED!!!!

Of course, now I cant find out how I did it anymore, so I cant wish for my CC balances to be magically paid off. Damnit.[/QUOTE]

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thread was cracking me up!

[quote name='greendj27']NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thread was cracking me up![/QUOTE]
It was spam, it had to be deleted. I should make a thread about this product that supposedly makes you live forever. :lol:

[quote name='SpottedNigel']The OTT is dead.
It's been XXXX Minutes/Hours/Days/Weeks/Years since the last post.
I miss when (name) was here. He/She/It could always get things going.
This site is nothing like it used to be.

am I missing anything?[/QUOTE]

Hold on wait...

It's been 4893 seks since last post
I miss when bignick/others were here. he could always get me going
this site is nothing like it used to be.

k i am done :bouncy:

I just updated my spring break details on facebook. high school facebook.

twoplus3isfour (11:20:44 PM): Spring Break Plans
edit
Activity: very important business
Description: I must rendevouz with the man in the Blue Hat, in the diner on route 921, next to the field with the burnt down barn. After the rendevouz I will bring the unmarked brown box bestowed upon me by the man in the Blue Hat to 641 Parker Street, in Bethel, Missouri. I need to leave the box on the porch, and ignore the resulting explosion as best as possible.
Either that or I'll just sit home alone, watch TV, use the computer and eat chocolate covered pretzels- only leaving the house for the occasional Smoked Turkey on Rosemary Parmesean Bread at Quiznos, or a quick trip to wander the aisles of Stop and Shop in New Rochelle or beat the shit out of an 11 year old outside of Sweet and Nutty because he's wearing a stupid shirt.

....my dad emailed me again... He still hasn't realized he has caps lock on, and he unfortunately found the provided smily faces.

My Father, teh noob.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Been playing Super Mario World and I think I've gotten further than I ever have gotten before, the Donut Ghost House! :lol:[/QUOTE]

I never even got that far when I played it on the SNES. When I bought it for the Game Boy Advance, I finally beat the game. I was very proud. =]

[quote name='sixersballernum3']I never even got that far when I played it on the SNES. When I bought it for the Game Boy Advance, I finally beat the game. I was very proud. =][/QUOTE]
I barely touched the damn thing when I had it on my original SNES, though I had a GameShark for when I wanted to see other levels. I may try to beat it, though I may not.

[quote name='beerguy961']MTV should totally make a show about your life![/QUOTE]

Like totalllly! awahahaaaaaaaaa! I could be like the next Andy Milonakis!

Gawddddd sarcasm has a salty taste to it.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Like totalllly! awahahaaaaaaaaa! I could be like the next Andy Milonakis!

Gawddddd sarcasm has a salty taste to it.[/QUOTE]

Is that show still around? I sure hope not.

I hated it more than almost anything else on TV that I hate.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']Is that show still around? I sure hope not.

I hated it more than almost anything else on TV that I hate.[/QUOTE]

I despise the show too. One of my friends liked it until I told her he was about 30 years old, bwahahah I ruined a crappy show for someone.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']It was spam, it had to be deleted. I should make a thread about this product that supposedly makes you live forever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I know it had to be deleted, but damn it was a fun thread while it lasted! :)

[quote name='crazytalkx']I despise the show too. One of my friends liked it until I told her he was about 30 years old, bwahahah I ruined a crappy show for someone.[/QUOTE]

How'd he get his own show to begin with? I swear I remember hearing JImmy Kimmel had something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

Speaking of Jimmy Kimmel, I remember was he was on Win Ben Stein's Money. I liked that show.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']How'd he get his own show to begin with? I swear I remember hearing JImmy Kimmel had something to do with it, but I'm not sure.

Speaking of Jimmy Kimmel, I remember was he was on Win Ben Stein's Money. I liked that show.[/QUOTE]

Something about him being on the Jimmy Kimmel show, didn't like that show either. He was good on Win Ben Stein's Money and the Man Show though.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I barely touched the damn thing when I had it on my original SNES, though I had a GameShark for when I wanted to see other levels. I may try to beat it, though I may not.[/QUOTE]

You had to use a gameshark for Super Mario World?
You lose at life. :D

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I guess it is.[/QUOTE]

Wow. Now I feel bad.
Not in the "bad" meaning good/cool.
In the I just squished a helpless little puppy and poor little girl that was it's owner is looking up at me with tears streaming out of her eyes, and rolling down her cherubic little face.

:cry:

[quote name='crazytalkx']Does one's ex have a right to get angry when one refuses to dance with her? Methinks not.[/QUOTE]
It depends on the relationship and the breakup, really.

In other relationship news: I'm still amazed by this, but...I think I might have actually landed myself a girlfriend.

Or something close to it. I don't quite know what to call Emily at this point. I also don't know what to do, but that's another story entirely...

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']It depends on the relationship and the breakup, really.

In other relationship news: I'm still amazed by this, but...I think I might have actually landed myself a girlfriend.

Or something close to it. I don't quite know what to call Emily at this point. I also don't know what to do, but that's another story entirely...[/QUOTE]
Yeah, fuck women. I guess I should just turn gay.

Relationships are fucked up. When you're not in one, you really want one, and when you are in one, a lot of times, after a while you wish you were single again.

I'm not so sure I'm ready for marriage anymore.

Looks like one of my friends is finally buying an evo (MR, graphite grey pearl). I took him to the dealership today (er, yesterday) and he put down $1k deposit, he's going back monday with a check for the rest of it.

[quote name='JSweeney']You've got to tough it out, though...
You need to tend to her worries more than yours, and seeing you out of sorts could very likely make her feel even worse.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that is true.

I have the bad habit (or good habit) of penting up certain emotions. I've expressed concern, to her, but not in it's entirety. Although I did let "everything is going to be alright" slip out of my mouth a little too much -- it seemed as though I was saying it to myself more than to her.

[quote name='Matt Young']Relationships are fucked up. When you're not in one, you really want one, and when you are in one, a lot of times, after a while you wish you were single again.

I'm not so sure I'm ready for marriage anymore.[/QUOTE]
She finally putting her foot down on those shiny dragon shirts?

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Shit. I'm at that wonderful point of the day (already) where I have a billion things to do, and I just dont know where to start.[/QUOTE]

Start at the beginning.

[quote name='Matt Young']Relationships are fucked up. When you're not in one, you really want one, and when you are in one, a lot of times, after a while you wish you were single again.

I'm not so sure I'm ready for marriage anymore.[/QUOTE]
Most people who are in long-term serious relationships have moments where they wish they were single. It frees yourself up to be more self-absorbed and selfish (and who doesn't enjoy that?). But once again you'll find yourself craving that other person to be around.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Most people who are in long-term serious relationships have moments where they wish they were single.[/QUOTE]

I'd say it's half and half.

[quote name='Brak']I'd say it's half and half.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes it is. Depending on the person. For me it's very rare. Since Jonathan is at work usually when I'm at home. For Jonathan it's much more often because I'm usually home when he's home, so he doesn't get as much time to himself to do what he wants to.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']She finally putting her foot down on those shiny dragon shirts?[/QUOTE]

:lol:
Nice.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']It depends on the relationship and the breakup, really.

Or something close to it. I don't quite know what to call Emily at this point. I also don't know what to do, but that's another story entirely...[/QUOTE]

Well, two months long, she ended it because she "feared committment", so I say fuck her, yeah I be a bitter individual. Wanted me to dance a slow song with her, would've been a slap to the face of my friends and my (sexy) date. Congrats though.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well, two months long, she ended it because she "feared committment", so I say fuck her, yeah I be a bitter individual. Wanted me to dance a slow song with her, would've been a slap to the face of my friends and my (sexy) date. Congrats though.[/QUOTE]
If you were alone, I don't really see the harm. But with a date, it's an easy no to the dance.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Well, two months long, she ended it because she "feared committment", so I say fuck her, yeah I be a bitter individual. Wanted me to dance a slow song with her, would've been a slap to the face of my friends and my (sexy) date. Congrats though.[/QUOTE]
I hate it when ex's do something like, rip your heart out, then expect that you'll be friends forever afterwards and that nothing will change in the slightest.

No, bitch. You made your choice. You're standing behind that choice because you're obviously infallable. You deal with the fucking consequences.

I don't see how peole think that after they do something really shitty to someone that everyone will still be as happy as ever and that everything will be the same, except for that whole actually being their girlfriend thing. :roll:

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Sometimes it is. Depending on the person. For me it's very rare. Since Jonathan is at work usually when I'm at home. For Jonathan it's much more often because I'm usually home when he's home, so he doesn't get as much time to himself to do what he wants to.[/QUOTE]

Whoops; I actually worded that wrong. What I meant was not that it's half / half within a single person, but as people in a whole. In other words, half of the people can't live a day without their partner (or think they can't), whereas the other half could live without them (or think they can).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back