Tangly OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having it for over a month, I finally opened and played Ultimate Spiderman. It seems Venom and Spiderman are in a collective story. I thought it would be, like, two different gameplay stories. Well, it's still really fun. Only five games form Christmas left to open!

I need one of these. :drool:

I emailed them and this is what they said:

Dear Christopher,

Many thanks for your interest in our product.

Actually we are now planning U.S. distributor.
You can contact him.
He is a Korean; however his english is good.
His contact information is as follows:

Company : EPISODIC MEDIA INC
Contact person : KUNYOUNG LEE
Email : [email protected]
Cell : 310-500-5663

However, if you want to order it right now, you have to do directly to us.
Please kindly check your schedule please let us know.
For more information about our product line-ups, please visit next website : http://www.myviliv.com/eng
Incase of wanting to order one, please let us know.
Then I'll give you a formal price qoutation and ordering procedures.

Best regards,
Sooyoung Han

----------------------------
Yukyung Technologies Co.,Ltd.
Strategic Planning Division/ CCNA
Sooyoung Han

Tel : +82-31-463-6906 (Direct)
Fax: +82-31-445-5995
Mobile : +82-16-291-5932
Email : [email protected]
Maybe after I get my refund ... :whistle2:k

[quote name='beerguy961']Subbie, depending on price, I may have to pick one of those up as well. Meanwhile, I'll change my shorts....[/QUOTE]I was bidding on one last night, unfortunately it went for $455 and I just couldn't afford that right now. Though if I ordered it direct from Korea I'd probably be paying over $500 all told.

The istation v43 is even more impressive, but I definitely cannot afford that. :cry:

chucho9xg.png

yup thats me

[quote name='CaseyRyback']:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FAMILY GUY IS ACTUALLY FUNNY![/QUOTE]

I'd switch it but I'm watching big kitties kill buffalos.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

FAMILY GUY IS ACTUALLY FUNNY![/QUOTE]
All I'm seeing here is a musical number.

[quote name='jmcc']All I'm seeing here is a musical number.[/QUOTE]

yea it has gotten lamer as it has gone on

edit: much much lamer. So lame, that I probably will change the channel. The first 10 minutes were fucking great though.

[quote name='SpottedNigel']Just got some Hot Chocolate from McD's...YUM[/QUOTE]

I think I heard a commercial that they have this Chocolate Bananna Milkshake. I gotta try that.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']yea it has gotten lamer as it has gone on

edit: much much lamer. So lame, that I probably will change the channel. The first 10 minutes were fucking great though.[/QUOTE]
On the plus side, though, Submerged is on. Who can say no to Seagal and Vinnie Jones?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm... Dragon Shard has dropped to $36 on Amazon. To buy or not to buy.[/QUOTE]

Ackbar, You've been bad.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You're right. I just dropped $130 on Gundam Models.

But I did get these...

http://splashpagecomics.com/model/0125301.jpg

http://splashpagecomics.com/model/0075486.jpg

http://splashpagecomics.com/model/0049513.jpg

http://www.gundammodels.com/model/0139091.jpg

And the 1/144 Zeta Gundam: Extra Finish Version.[/QUOTE]

Nice.

I always did like the look of the Guntank.

Of course, I'm far more of a MSIA person than a Model kit person... getting a gundam marker and doing panel lines is about the extent of my capabilties without majorly fucking up something... and condsidering the prices of the kits, I tend to not venture beyond Master Grade... I'd hate myself if I bought a Perfect Grade model and then fucked it up.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']You're right. I just dropped $130 on Gundam Models.

But I did get these...

0049513.jpg

And the 1/144 Zeta Gundam: Extra Finish Version.[/QUOTE]

I remember that. I was so big on those things in Junior High. Must've spent $700+ on them.

Oh, I saw Hoodwinked earlier...and other than a few slower parts (few and far between) it was pretty damn good. It also helped that they had Patrick Warburton doing the voice of a wolf who was in essence Fletch... 32 Jersey and all.

Yay for getting blank pages when trying to take your test online!!! And not being authenticated to look at a calendar (for due dates) that the teacher isn't even able to look at. :D

[quote name='Eviltude']Nearing the end folks! This took forever and we still got 50+ to go.[/QUOTE]

DIE OTT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111uno
fucking love the History Channel, cannibalism woot!

[quote name='2fast_2fuhrer']Man, everyone wasn't kidding. Call of Duty 2 is sick![/QUOTE]

Freaking love the campaign mode, hopefully the laggy multiplayer will be fixed soon...

[quote name='beerguy961']Yay for tests I'm definitely not prepared for...[/QUOTE]
Mine is in a week and a half, and I still know I won't be ready for it.

And I can't finish my Physics homework, despite the fact I know how to do almost all of it already. The website just hates me, I guess...

[quote name='Scorch']Stewie's assault on Brian was disturbing.[/QUOTE]
That's disturbing.

[quote name='beerguy961']Yay for tests I'm definitely not prepared for...[/quote]
I was ready for a test today, but apparently it wasn't ready for me. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Scorch']Stewie's assault on Brian was disturbing.[/QUOTE]
that shit was hilarious, best parts of the episode.

[quote name='crazytalkx']Where'd you get those Gundam models Ackbar? I HUNGER FOR THEM!!!!!!111[/QUOTE]

BigBadToyStore.com is having a 40% off sale on certain Gundam Models.

Thank God they sold out of the 1/100 Master Grade Extra Finish Freedom Gundam Models. I didn't want to have to drop another $55 just for that. And that's after the 40% off.

I got the Guntank to practice on. I may buy a few more and play around with them. I have about twenty models boxed up from the various sales now. If I get the latest house I bid on, it has a small work area in the Garage and I'll set it upm as a place to practice putting these models together.

I'd like to get some air brushes and learn how to weather the models like the models in the pictures. I might put an ad out on craig looking for a modeler to help tutor me for a couple hours a week until I'm more comfortable.

I don't dream much (or remember them at all), but I just woke up from an ... interesting one. I was in what looked like an average college town when I walked into a small shop. Once in the door, it turned out to be a massive walmart+home depot where they actually sold those home depot aprons next to the registers. So anyway, I'm walking through and I happened to see Scarlett, walking by with her family(not that I know what they look like). I didn't stop or anything though. In the back of the store there was a large empty room with a platform right in the middle with a bunch of people on top. Apparently they were waiting for the subway. I went up there and I saw a friend I haven't seen since high school. Unfortunately she didn't recognize me and thought I was just trying to hit on her, but I recovered. So we had a nice little chat on the platform. In the middle of that, I started hearing some kind of music and then I woke up. The music was in the dream, not real life.

Weird ...

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']I don't dream much (or remember them at all), but I just woke up from an ... interesting one. I was in what looked like an average college town when I walked into a small shop. Once in the door, it turned out to be a massive walmart+home depot where they actually sold those home depot aprons next to the registers. So anyway, I'm walking through and I happened to see Scarlett, walking by with her family(not that I know what they look like). I didn't stop or anything though. In the back of the store there was a large empty room with a platform right in the middle with a bunch of people on top. Apparently they were waiting for the subway. I went up there and I saw a friend I haven't seen since high school. Unfortunately she didn't recognize me and thought I was just trying to hit on her, but I recovered. So we had a nice little chat on the platform. In the middle of that, I started hearing some kind of music and then I woke up. The music was in the dream, not real life.

Weird ...[/QUOTE]

You poor sick bastard..... :D

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']BigBadToyStore.com is having a 40% off sale on certain Gundam Models.

Thank God they sold out of the 1/100 Master Grade Extra Finish Freedom Gundam Models. I didn't want to have to drop another $55 just for that. And that's after the 40% off.

I got the Guntank to practice on. I may buy a few more and play around with them. I have about twenty models boxed up from the various sales now. If I get the latest house I bid on, it has a small work area in the Garage and I'll set it upm as a place to practice putting these models together.

I'd like to get some air brushes and learn how to weather the models like the models in the pictures. I might put an ad out on craig looking for a modeler to help tutor me for a couple hours a week until I'm more comfortable.[/QUOTE]

You might want to even pick up a phone book and call some hobby shops... I'd image they might have some sorts of classes or somesuch.

The fan-made aristocats jokes on the Aristocrats DVD are stuck in my head. One guy goes around dressed as a dark clown telling the joke to random people on the street in a high pitched voice, while the other is a painful looking animated version of the joke with 4 different females, how to put this nicely, swinging away at some mans balls. ow. OW.

back to counting weird books...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Now this is a good advertisement.

absoluttreyandmatt.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Yeah, my ochem test pretty much raped me. I hate NMR now...

Anybody know of a codec/plug-in for Windows Media Player, Divx, or Realplayer that would allow me to watch Quicktime clips? (Is there such a thing?) I need to view Quicktime movies for my econ class and I don't want Quicktime on my PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back