Star Trek (2009)

500 Days Of Summer
All About Steve
Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian
Jennifer's Body
Fame
Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside
[/FONT]

There's no way new releases like that would be $12.99 on Blu-Ray. 500 Days of Summer is an absolute steal at that price.

man i might buy 500 days of summer, never saw it but heard only good things. and will prob buy nurse jackie. would buy cloudy but just got it from go hastings for $10

I will probably pick up Cloudy and Jennifer's Body at those prices. Those new releases at 12.99 seem too good to be true.

Looks like the $3 off coupon for Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs finally pans out. $14.99 AC would be nice.

500 Days of Summer and Jennifer's Body would be must-haves at that price. Hopefully Amazon PM's those two.

Plus, if Target sells out, it's raincheckable being a weekly sale item and not a TPC (Temporary Price Cut).

Nice at those prices I will grab a few.

500 days of summer
Something something darkside
Fame (for the wife)
Law Abiding Citizen
District 9
and Star Trek

will get, thanks op

Certainly some good deals in there, I work at a Target so I'll double check when I work on Thursday to make sure these are all actually prices for BDs.

i don't wanna get my hopes up but cloudy will be mine at last!!

also, yes, must buy 500 days at that price guys! i heartily recommend it

Wow, I'll be picking up 100% blind-buys at that price! I'm hoping that is for Blu-ray.
- 500 Days of Summer,
- Jennifer's Body,
[FONT=Verdana, Arial] - Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside[/FONT]

Wow, Target wins big-time. Like others have said, it'll be a big week of purchases if these are all bluray.. gotta go dig up the Cloudy... coupon.

Just a reminder if you can't find a copy at your local Target store:

[quote name='shrike4242']If Target sells out, it's raincheckable being a weekly sale item and not a TPC (Temporary Price Cut).[/QUOTE]

Plus, Amazon has been matching Target's weekly ad prices by Monday or Tuesday of the sales week, so you might luck out even more if you can wait a couple of days into the sale.

[quote name='riddler']Are all of those for the blu's or dvd? Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
Yeah. They're all Blu-Ray. I put the Blu-Ray sign to signify this but no worries.

If Amazon PMs 500 Days of Summer I'll be all over that. I really liked that movie. I've been waiting for it to get $15 or less. :)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='moviewizguy']

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]12.99[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]500 Days Of Summer[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]All About Steve[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Night At The Museum: Battle Of The Smithsonian[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Jennifer's Body[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Fame[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Family Guy: Something, Something, Something, Darkside[/FONT][/QUOTE]

WANT!!! :bouncy:

Just got back from Target at Northgate in Seattle. I was one of the first people in the store when it opened and there were only 2 copies of 500 Days of Summer and it looked like the other titles were pretty limited too (although I wasn't looking too closely b/c I didn't care about those). So I don't know if they just haven't put out new stock or if it's just based on the limited amt they already had. Either way, I got what I want and I'm happy.

Great trip, not only was I able to snag a copy of $12.99 (500) Days, but also came across a couple 360 Beatles Special Edition Rock Band's still marked on the shelf at $250 but ringing up at $62.48.

That is a terrific price for (500) Days of Summer ...I'd buy it if I didn't already own it! (I luckily won a copy from the DigiGods)

Stock definitely seemed pretty limited at my Target, so I'm glad I went early. (I didn't want to have to bother with a rain check) No problems with the $3 off coupon for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs so I finally got that for $14.99! (I think that's the first good deal on that movie since it released)

[quote name='lawdood']Great trip, not only was I able to snag a copy of $12.99 (500) Days, but also came across a couple 360 Beatles Special Edition Rock Band's still marked on the shelf at $250 but ringing up at $62.48.[/QUOTE]

About The Beatles Rock Band, was it the special value edition or the limited premium edition bundle?

[quote name='Justin42']Stock definitely seemed pretty limited at my Target, so I'm glad I went early. (I didn't want to have to bother with a rain check) No problems with the $3 off coupon for Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs so I finally got that for $14.99! (I think that's the first good deal on that movie since it released)[/QUOTE]
They probably have some stored in the back of their stores. I asked the electronics guy because I couldn't find 500 Days of Summer but he told me there were some in the back.

PM'd 500 Days of Summer and Jennifer's Body at BB for $12.99.

I need to swing by Target to get Cloudy With a Chance Of Meatballs for $14.99 after the $3 coupon. Guess that'll be tomorrow.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Where's the Cloudy WACOM coupon? Checked the coupon thread but nothing listed...[/QUOTE]It was one from RedPlum.com, and it's been and gone.

Still valid until 03/31/10 for anyone that has one.

Picked up Jennifer's Body and Something Something Something Darkside at Target, swung by BB to and PMed 500 Days cause Target was out of it.

bread's done
Back