Target ad 3/16-23 yoshi 3ds xl with $30gc, Save $20 deal is back!

neonon19s

CAGiversary!
Hey just saw the target ad over at blu-Ray
Video game deals
Yoshi 3ds xl system $199.99
*all 3ds xl come with a $30 gc

Couple of 3ds games at Msrp

Titanfall Xbox one bundle $499.99

4gb Xbox 360 $179.99 w/ $25 gc

Save $20 on
Fifa 14(360/ps3),
GTAV (360/ps3),
COD:ghost(360/ps3),
Lego movie game(ps4/xbone),
Nba2k14(360/ps3),
Assassins Creed Black Flag(360/ps3),
Skylanders Swapforce(Wii)
with $1 reservation cards

Last edited by a moderator:
Save 20 on games shown, and those other ones are shown too. It even says "reserve now" for them.
Come on, man, don't be like justinTIME. We've got enough of him in the BBY trade-in thread. :wall:

I'll admit they should have added "below" after "games shown", but the "reserve now" red ribbon for those unreleased games should indicate that the $20 off obviously shouldn't apply to them. How would that even work, anyway, since you can't pay off a preordered game at Target before it releases? :???:

Come on, man, don't be like justinTIME. We've got enough of him in the BBY trade-in thread. :wall:

I'll admit they should have added "below" after "games shown", but the "reserve now" red ribbon for those unreleased games should indicate that the $20 off obviously shouldn't apply to them. How would that even work, anyway, since you can't pay off a preordered game at Target before it releases? :???:
Thank you

Target's system isn't set up to sell games not out yet, so good luck with getting those 20 bones off.

also lol @ phone gaming. What phone game competes with 3ds/vita? 

I loved Target's buy any game $39.99 or higher and a reservation card and receive a $10 gift card + get a $5 gift card when picking up the pre-ordered game. I loaded up on 3DS games last year with that deal.

I loved Target's buy any game $39.99 or higher and a reservation card and receive a $10 gift card + get a $5 gift card when picking up the pre-ordered game. I loaded up on 3DS games last year with that deal.
I load up on games for 10 each on Craig's list...

I wouldn't be surprised to see more games than listed take advantage of the $20 off deal. Last time they had this, I got Kingdom Hearts HD and Batman Blackgate for Vita with the reservation card deal and neither were listed in the ad. Price match with Amazon or Best Buy and you get some major savings. I got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 LE for $9.xx after price matching/reserve card.

It's still $20
Does Target PM NewEgg? If not, I'm sure at least one of these games will end up on sale next week for $29.99 or less (meaning $10 or less at Target with PM). I love these Target deals they always have some crazy double dip exploit

probably a bit late, but did Target take preorders for the Yoshi XL?  I'm certain most stock will be gone come Sunday anyway.  Has Target.com ever done those GC promos as well?  website doesn't have this up for sale or preorder yet (just product page).

probably a bit late, but did Target take preorders for the Yoshi XL? I'm certain most stock will be gone come Sunday anyway. Has Target.com ever done those GC promos as well? website doesn't have this up for sale or preorder yet (just product page).
No for the preorders on the xl. If you want day of in the morning just order one online for store pickup.

I remember seeing a $50 giftcard with the purchase of a 3ds xl. Can anyone confirm what retail store is doing it!? I thought best buy but can't find anything. Thanks!

I remember seeing a $50 giftcard with the purchase of a 3ds xl. Can anyone confirm what retail store is doing it!? I thought best buy but can't find anything. Thanks!
I'm also in the market for a new 3DSXL since my wife put my ACNL3DSXL through the washing machine. This target deal was the best I could find, but if somebody is doing $50 that'd be rad too.

I keep seeing this and wondering if I could buy a 3DS XL, use the GC to buy another 3DS XL, then return the first system and the second GC. :whee:

I keep seeing this and wondering if I could buy a 3DS XL, use the GC to buy another 3DS XL, then return the first system and the second GC. :whee:
mikewhoa.png

should we go buy the yoshi 3ds xl today and then go back on Sunday to price match and get the gift cards?

I'm also in the market for a new 3DSXL since my wife put my ACNL3DSXL through the washing machine. This target deal was the best I could find, but if somebody is doing $50 that'd be rad too.
How in the world did she miss that?

How badly was it damaged? Was it broken into pieces?

How in the world did she miss that?

How badly was it damaged? Was it broken into pieces?
Its in one piece and has been in a bag of rice since Tues night. Haven't tried to turn it on. As for how she missed it, I have no idea. I'm assuming it's dead. Been selling stuff on eBay and made enough to replace it if I have to. Am assuming the best bet for Yoshi is buying it today and PM'ng Sunday.

You could always send it to Nintendo for repairs. I did that when my son spilled water on my 3ds. they wanted to charge $90 but I talked them down to $70.

I went in at opening and grabbed a Yoshi 3DS XL. They hadn't even stocked them out yet as they were still in the back. They actually tried to not sell it to me till they had a tag out for it. So I had to ask for a manager and she had them grab me one no problem. Stocker said they received four units including the one I bought.

And I asked manager since this released on a Friday, if come Sunday it is onsale, will I be able to price match. She said yes I have 14 days to price match with no problem. Just incase y'all want to buy today and price match Sunday's ad w/ giftcard.

And I asked manager since this released on a Friday, if come Sunday it is onsale, will I be able to price match. She said yes I have 14 days to price match with no problem. Just incase y'all want to buy today and price match Sunday's ad w/ giftcard.
The guy at my Target said that they would not price match on Sunday if it was a gift card offer.

I saw that Target is now selling the Xbox One with the Forza 5 code.  Is it in the box?  Or does it print on the receipt?  I bought my Xbox ONe when they had the $50 gift card and I wondered if I could get Forza 5 as well now.

And I asked manager since this released on a Friday, if come Sunday it is onsale, will I be able to price match. She said yes I have 14 days to price match with no problem. Just incase y'all want to buy today and price
match Sunday's ad w/ giftcard.
Technically youll have to return and rebuy to get the gift card make sure you bring the item with you so they scan the serial number.

I saw that Target is now selling the Xbox One with the Forza 5 code. Is it in the box? Or does it print on the receipt? I bought my Xbox ONe when they had the $50 gift card and I wondered if I could get Forza 5 as well
now.
Where did you see this advertised exactly?

You asked the wrong question. It's not a price match, it's an offer match. That is going to be YMMV. Technically, they will have to do a return and rebuy and they might not be willing to do it.

My boss picked up one of two Yoshi 3DSXL's that my local target got for me. I'd say get it today if you're looking for it.

I was able to go to Target today and pick one up. It showed online only in their thing, but they definitely had 4 or 5 in the back and sold me one no problem.

They had two at my Target but I want to get the gift card so I'm going in the morning. Hopefully they're still available.

There's some slight deals to be had if you price match amazon. Most notably ACIV:: Black Flag for $10 after $20 off. Even at that price though I don't really feel like buying it.

I picked up 1 at my local target.  They only had 4 in stock.  Weird thing is these new Yoshi 3ds system doesn't come with the circular sealed stickers like the other systems.   Did anyone notice that? 

bread's done
Back