Target AD 4-6 to 4-12 (Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all video games)

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW, I had zero hassle getting a PM and B2G1F. Plus a little bonus.

Asked the electronics manager at the "boat" to pull Last of Us, Diablo 3, and Ground Zeroes. Asked for a TRU price match on the first two, making all three $30 each. She paused briefly while keying everything in, I assume because the B2G1F deal popped up. But she let it go through. $65 out the door.

I like that store and didn't want to raise any suspicions, so I returned Ground Zeroes at another Target. The receipt showed everything correctly (each game had a $19.99 refund value), but when he scanned the receipt and the game, he gave me $32 back. Yowza.

So if anyone else only wants two games, it might be worth throwing Ground Zeroes in there as the third, just in case this can be replicated. Good luck!
That is EXTREMELY YMMV. What most likely happened is he probably scanned the receipt, saw the original price was $30, and raised it up to that on his own accord. When doing returns, the person behind the register is able to change the price upwards for whatever reason which is most commonly done on exchanges without a receipt (as a work around to the system).

So if a game just got released this week and doesn't show the B2G1 eligible online, it probably won't get changed to B2G1 before this ends right?  I'd have to get it in store to count, but I don't think they have the other games I want.

Yeah. I was thinking about doing a pm at BB as well but they will probably decline me anyways. Still might give it a try after I trade some games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Rockstar Collection, Journey Limited Edition, and HItman Trilogy w/ artbook. 

Passed on Final Fantasy XIII-2, Midway Arcade Origins, and Syndicate.

I was able to price match with no problems. Got two copies of Animal Crossing @ 29.99 and Disney Magic whatever 3ds for free on release day:]

Was able to pick up 2 copies of Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the Vita since there becoming harder to find, and a copy of Ducktales for the Wii U which i believe is a Target exclusive with the collectors pin it, all for $60 and tax. 

That is EXTREMELY YMMV.
I figured that went without saying. ;) But I don't think he adjusted anything. I didn't mention it, but I made the mistake of telling him I knew it would only return me $19.99 due to the deal. So he had that info (in addition to seeing it on the receipt) going in. Which made the refund all the more surprising!

Pretty much this entire deal is all YMMV since we are all having various degress of luck at both Target and BB. CAG LIFE, YO!

^^^
Thanks It would be nicer if it was 15 or 20 % off but its still good

Last edited:
I got Rayman ps4 and yoshi (3ds), what should be my 3rd game? I found a FFx HD limited edition, is it worth it? I already mostly ever game out already :/.

I'm sure it has probably been mentioned already, but is the old glitch back (getting the third game free regardless of which one is lowest)? I got two Disney magical world games and Yoshi. Yoshi is a $40 game and I paid around 60 with redcard...

I'm sure it has probably been mentioned already, but is the old glitch back (getting the third game free regardless of which one is lowest)? I got two Disney magical world games and Yoshi. Yoshi is a $40 game and I paid around 60 with redcard...
I had a similar experience with Yoshi, Disney and Plants/Zombies Garden this morning. It took $39.99 off plus another 5% for Red Card.

:D/

I got my Target to pm Amazon. Snagged:

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon ($33.28)

New Super Mario Bros 2 ($29.86)

Mario and Luigi Dream Team ($28.42 but it was the last one so it was free)

Total before tax: $63.14

Add Cartwheel 10% off Promo -$9.17

Add Redcard and tax...

Total was $54.35!!!!

Thanks OP and thanks CARTWHEEL!!!

I can play all the games, sell them, and get all my money back  :D/  :D/  :D/

Went to another target that i don't go to often today.  I found a copy of Smurfs 2 on clearance for $10.xx and Planes for $19.xx both for the WII U.  I picked up a copy of DMC for 360 and used to cartwheel app to get everything for $38.xx.  I then traded in Smurfs and Planes to BB and for around $34 in trade which basically got me DMC for like $4.

Went to another target that i don't go to often today. I found a copy of Smurfs 2 on clearance for $10.xx and Planes for $19.xx both for the WII U. I picked up a copy of DMC for 360 and used to cartwheel app to get everything for $38.xx. I then traded in Smurfs and Planes to BB and for around $34 in trade which basically got me DMC for like $4.
Nice, I had gotten dmc for 4.28 when microsoft had a sale

Snagged:

Titanfall
Super Mario 3D World
and MLB the Show 14

after b2g1 free, price match, REDcard, pharmacy rewards, and counterfeit money all my games were free and then I returned them to Walmart for $180.

Snagged:

Titanfall
Super Mario 3D World
and MLB the Show 14

after b2g1 free, price match, REDcard, pharmacy rewards, and counterfeit money all my games were free and then I returned them to Walmart for $180.
I think you can just trade counterfeit money to a walmart employee for a $180 GC, thus saving you the hassle...

Sorry for bumping, but I couldn't post until today I guess. I got my Target (Philadelphia) to PM TRU's deal and stack with B2G1. The funny thing was the salesman in electronics called me "one of those message board guys" and said I'd never get customer service to stack PM+B2G1. He wasn't being a jerk about it, just skeptical. 

Anyway, I got The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls, and Batman Arkham Origins for $62.38.

bread's done
Back